rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Short Haired Man-Jaw, Sandra Fluke, Parlays "Slut" Label to Run for Office

Only in America can being called a "slut" be turned into a career. She's running for state senate in California, and has raised almost half a million dollars toward that end.

[Image: attachment.jpg19030]   

Quote:Quote:

Sandra Fluke Tears Off Limbaugh's Label in California Campaign; 'She Really Upends the Race'

Sandra Fluke is six days from finding out if her fame as the woman Rush Limbaugh branded a “slut” translates into political currency in California.

Fluke, denounced by the talk-show host for testifying in favor of requiring employers to cover birth control, is trying to capitalize on the incident without being defined by it in her first run for office. Voters are surprised to learn she’s the daughter of an evangelical pastor, she said, “because that’s not the Sandra Fluke of the Rush Limbaugh situation.”

One of eight candidates in the most contested of any of the 20 state senate primary races in California, the 33-year-old lawyer is campaigning for environmental protection, affordable education and the repeal of part of the tax-limiting Proposition 13 law. Like her opponents in the Los Angeles-area district, which hugs the coast and stretches inland to Hollywood, she’s an abortion-rights advocate.

(continues at link.)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I've spent my career as a social justice attorney

You mean since January 2013, not even a full 18 months?

I would have gone to UCLA if they had offered a better financial compensation package

You went to Georgetown to challenge their policy for not paying for women's contraceptives.

You got where you are for being called a "slut" by Rush Limbaugh. Per the words of Barack Obama, your career = "You didn't build that."

A soulless, entitled American white girl.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

And the American women will run out in droves and elect her.

I don't know how many of you follow politics, but if you get away from the liberal main stream media that bends over backwards to protect the liberals, you should see some of these Congressmen and other DC officials when they are free to speak their mind. I don't think half of them would qualify to be above an IQ of 80. Just had some lady Congressman a few months ago talk about how the Bill of Rights was 400 years old.

Of course, she's running in California. Where else would she run for office?

Quote:2Wycked Wrote:

Per the words of Barack Obama, your career = "You didn't build that."

[Image: ohshit.gif]

[Image: clap2.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Well, her run will be a good test. If she makes it in, it's guaranteed Hiliary is going to win as well. America is ready for Feminist totalitarianism.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

[Image: BnL9hwgCYAEv3YZ.jpg]

Quote: (06-03-2014 04:37 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Well, her run will be a good test. If she makes it in, it's guaranteed Hiliary is going to win as well. America is ready for Feminist totalitarianism.

I have doubts about Hillary winning the nomination. She's chronically unlikeable and very stiff.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Quote: (06-03-2014 05:00 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

I have doubts about Hillary winning the nomination. She's chronically unlikeable and very stiff.
Have no doubt. The GOP establishment will ensure her victory by putting forth another RINO like McCain and Romney.

Top two vote-getters proceed to the runoff:

CandidateVotesPercent
Ben Allen
(Party Preference: DEM)19,710
21.8%
Barbi S. Appelquist
(Party Preference: DEM)1,291
1.4%
Betsy Butler
(Party Preference: DEM)15,064
16.7%
Sandra Fluke
(Party Preference: DEM)17,797
19.7%
Amy Howorth
(Party Preference: DEM)13,994
15.5%
Vito Imbasciani
(Party Preference: DEM)3,999
4.4%
Patric M. Verrone
(Party Preference: DEM)2,698
3.0%
Seth Stodder
(Party Preference: NPP)15,786
17.5%

Clinton 2016
Warren 2024
Clinton 2032

It's more likely than you think.

Quote: (06-04-2014 12:20 PM)dog Wrote:  

Clinton 2016
Warren 2024
Clinton 2032

It's more likely than you think.

What Clinton in 2032? Chelsea?