rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls opening you... Opportunity?

I know we're not supposed to ask for specific girl advice but on the other hand I'm pretty bad at reading IOI's until I get hit on the head with them so here goes...maybe this could just go in the "approach thread", except that I didn't initiate it. Not really looking for anything but encouragement and to see if I am on the right track. I am very rusty at the skill of flirting.

There is a fitness instructor (late 20's) at the gym I go to who I run into on occasion and give some eye contact when I say hi. She commented on my new lifting shoes recently and I'm wondering if this is an opening I should attempt to seize on. She actually did it twice in the past 1-2 weeks. The first time she asked about the new shoes I gave kind of a boring answer...then today she did it again, complimenting them. So I decided to up the ante and said, "They're sexy, aren't they?" and she said yes, they are. And then she said, "I think I mentioned them to you last time." I laughed, "hahahaha". A few minutes later I went up to her and just had a little neutral conversation about her classes, while making sure to have strong but not overbearing eye contact.

She has a rather plain face and big shoulders (damn lifting) which I don't like, but on the other hand a really nice butt/thighs from all the squats. Really nice. (If you like that sort if thing.) Sometimes she wears yoga pants, haha. I noticed she now has a piercing in her face below her lip. (24 signs...?)

Not sure what to do...reading too much into it? Or is it obvious? Should I game? If she has high T (for a girl) from the Olympic lifting, she could be quite fun in the sack I'd imagine.

Also there is always the slight concern in the back of my mind that if things go bad, it could make going to the gym awkward. On the other hand, dat ass...

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (06-02-2014 09:28 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Or is it obvious? Should I game? If she has high T (for a girl) from the Olympic lifting, she could be quite fun in the sack I'd imagine.

Might as well. She already put in most of the effort already.

Haha. Am I that dumb/clueless? (It's OK if you say yes.) I'm not kidding when I fully admit that I had "anti-game" in the past. I could tell you some of the worst [Image: facepalm.png] stories.

I'm trying, guys, I'm trying.

If she passes the boner test, and you want her, then yes, go ahead and game. Without photos, I can't really say if i would try or not. If she is really bulky and overly muscular, that could be a turn off.

If a girl makes any effort at all to talk to you and initiate conversation, then at the very least she's interested on some level.

Get out of your head. Next time you see her walk up and say this:

"Let's grab a drink sometime. (handing her your phone with the Add New Contact screen up) Put your number in"

Done.

Stop over thinking shit and start living.

Who cares if she has a piercing. The 24 Signs She's A Slut is a guide for chicks who will be EASY to bang and on the flipside girls to avoid for LTRs/wifing up and my article 7 Signs of A Keeper is a guide when looking for a LTR/wife. Both of these guides will help you identify girls that are good for ONSs and LTRs.

While 'bad' signs are clear indicators of chicks to avoid getting serious with, they are also great signs for identifying fun girls to have a good time with.

Sounds like she was interested. If you're interested you should go at her.

Also, don't feel so bad, keep approaching and working on seeing these windows of opportunity.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

I agree with Christian. Over half of my bangs have come from women who have opened me. Just run don't fuck up game. Get the number, get a drink or two in her, have fun and bang her like a wardrum.

Thanks guys I appreciate the advice. "Don't fuck up game..." I need to remember that.

I don't believe in dwelling on the past but this one is so utterly cringeworthy and funny I have to share it...for laughs. To give you an idea how bad/brainwashed I was:

Many years ago I was living out in SF and went to a tech job fair. Somehow I started chatting with a Filipina girl in one of the lines and she ended up coming back to my apartment to hang out. I was too much of a "gentleman" to make a move. In those days I was also hung up on searching for "the one" and I didn't think she was it. I was simultaneously aware on some level that she must be kind of into me yet also totally lacking in the confidence to know for sure, or that I shouldn't care. As it was getting late, she asked to stay the night. My flat mate was out of town on a business trip so I let her stay in his bedroom. Never tried anything.

This is what I mean by "anti-game", where you effectively cockblock yourself.

I've been there Rex. We could share fail stories for weeks but it's really not productive to dwell on your failures beyond realizing what you did wrong and acknowledging the incident for what it was.

CMQ has the best post on this thread. If she opens you, she's interested at some level. If you look at the anxiety guys get over openers you'll realize that the opener is the biggest barrier. If she creates the opener, she's already done the work for you.

I appreciate the analysis of her looks, and I know exactly the type. That's the thing with the gym, the weight room just creates more buttafaces. In the end you're the one going to be fucking her, not any of us. That's what the boner test is. You like the idea of fucking her? Go for it. Again, as CMQ said, you're overthinking it. You've gotta let the little head do the thinking at first.

You expended energy to type this post so you definitely want to bang her, perhaps even more than you might think....fuck the plain face, fuck the manly shoulders, fuck the gym awkwardness and game on brother

[Image: agree2.gif]