rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

rate the face out of 10?

rate the face out of 10?

This is me. [Image: blush.gif]

What do you guys think of my face, repulsive caveman? barbarian? young roosh look? an below average looking guy? creepy 'undertaker serial killer guy' that chicks find shocking to be approached in bars/clubs? rate me out of 10. this town is taking the piss out of me.

[Image: GgPVgHQ.jpg]

rate the face out of 10?

Hot or Not App

rate the face out of 10?

how long did it take to grow all that hair

rate the face out of 10?

[Image: the-rock-o.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

rate the face out of 10?

Looks like dark triad pirate.
Maybe try to balance out your dark look with a lighter something else.

Also, you sound like you need to go read up a lot in the newbie section. There's a lot of good info there that will probably clear up your questions.

rate the face out of 10?

2/10. If I was a chick or gay, WNB. Since I am straight, WNB.

rate the face out of 10?

This guy looks like you.

[Image: tumblr_n1ixdgtQBe1tu3iwso1_400.jpg]

rate the face out of 10?

Quote: (05-31-2014 10:11 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

how long did it take to grow all that hair

like 2 - 3 years.

Quote: (05-31-2014 10:19 PM)soup Wrote:  

Looks like dark triad pirate.
Maybe try to balance out your dark look with a lighter something else.

Also, you sound like you need to go read up a lot in the newbie section. There's a lot of good info there that will probably clear up your questions.

By dark you mean my dark olive skin? or hair and beard? lighter something like what? I do dress up in good dark clothing, actually i took that advice from reading some the gmanifasto blogs a few years ago. I've read both day bang an in process of reading bang.

Quote: (05-31-2014 10:24 PM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

2/10. If I was a chick or gay, WNB. Since I am straight, WNB.

really? serious? [Image: sad.gif]

You wont believe the kind of guys "out of shape mutants" you see here with girls. unlike day, I the other hand am not able to open them at night before I can strike up a conversation they eject. it feels quite rigged.

Quote: (05-31-2014 10:29 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Wasn't there a picture of you holding a sword in the Elliot Rodger thread?

yes [Image: confused.gif][Image: blush.gif]

rate the face out of 10?

Generic, hairy, 20's guy.

Invent your own style already.

rate the face out of 10?

[Image: attachment.jpg18987]   

rate the face out of 10?

You don't have thick enough facial hair to make that mustache or beard look good.

The hair looks grimey.

Clean up a little.

rate the face out of 10?

Quote: (05-31-2014 10:29 PM)kbell Wrote:  

This guy looks like you.

[Image: tumblr_n1ixdgtQBe1tu3iwso1_400.jpg]

wow! shit. the sword is in the background.. lol...kind of I do look like him but I misogynist at least towards western/westernized women.
Quote: (05-31-2014 10:43 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

Generic, hairy, 20's guy.

Invent your own style already.

this is kinda my style to be honest, really haven't seen guys with shoulder length hair in this town, like at all. I have been to 4 venues last night, only 1 other guy had longer hair as me but he was more a hippy. everybody else has the usual short crew cut hair. I'm being hit by cougers and usually have good conversations with those that are in their late 20's but younger chicks just get freaked out once they see me or its their friend pulling her away.

Quote: (05-31-2014 10:46 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

wrong guy bro.

Quote: (05-31-2014 10:51 PM)polymath Wrote:  

You don't have thick enough facial hair to make that mustache or beard look good.

The hair looks grimey.

Clean up a little.

thought so, I am visiting a hair saloon to have the hair cleaned up a bit to make it less fuzzy. still will keep my facial hair, feels more masculine and acts as a face warmer at night(walking for blocks with nobody in sight)

rate the face out of 10?

your hair does not look "grimy". Its pretty obvious you wash your hair regularly as it does not have that oily shiny look to it.

You look fine brah

rate the face out of 10?

Pretty obvious troll job. What kind of guy asks for an online forum to rate his face? One that isn't interested in women.

rate the face out of 10?

UNLEASH THE BAN HAMMER!

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

rate the face out of 10?

Quote: (05-31-2014 11:17 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

Pretty obvious troll job. What kind of guy asks for an online forum to rate his face? One that isn't interested in women.

On top of that, he's being dishonest. He's clearly SIF-ing us. Note the ultra-tight crop and downward angle on the picture.

[Image: the-rock-from-the-wwf-o.gif]

rate the face out of 10?

Quote: (05-31-2014 11:27 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

On top of that, he's being dishonest. He's clearly SIF-ing us. Note the ultra-tight crop and downward angle on the picture.

[Image: the-rock-from-the-wwf-o.gif]

Quote: (05-31-2014 11:17 PM)Mujeriego Wrote:  

sorry I am new, I am not a troll. i read the rules I didn't know we aren't supposed to ask other bros here. I just wanted some opinions, I mean you dont have to be gay or anything to say what a young kid looks like out of 10.

I originally came to actually talk to more NZ guys, talk and exchange ideas and venues, then go hang out and run and practice our game in local towns. so thought I would put this here as well, certainly wouldn't if banning me was going to be the result.

@Tuthmosis I think you are all just jumping into conclusions for no reason. I am not being dishonest, its just a picture, corped behind is the bathub in the bathroom. I just wanted some suggestions and honest opinions [Image: confused.gif] [Image: sad.gif]

rate the face out of 10?

^That beard is clearly hiding a triple chin and the hair is just there to cover up the neck cankles.

I'm the King of Beijing!

rate the face out of 10?

Quote: (05-31-2014 11:30 PM)Suits Wrote:  

^That beard is clearly hiding a triple chin and the hair is just there to cover up the neck cankles.

its not.

rate the face out of 10?

Korosh

Take care of those titties for me.

rate the face out of 10?

[Image: huh.gif][Image: confused.gif] [Image: sad.gif]

I just wanted some opinions and suggestions, advice to optimize any looks whatever while I was here.

I don't get it why some guys are pushing for something else. [Image: tard.gif]

forget it then.

rate the face out of 10?

Quote: (05-31-2014 11:35 PM)Korosh Wrote:  

Quote: (05-31-2014 11:30 PM)Suits Wrote:  

its not.

Shave and post more pictures.

Better yet, post some photos with attractive women in the frame.

Go ahead, do us a solid.

I'm the King of Beijing!

rate the face out of 10?

Quote: (05-31-2014 11:44 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Shave and post more pictures.

Better yet, post some photos with attractive women in the frame.

Go ahead, do us a solid.

1. My introduction thread and why I joined
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36634.html

2. I am having trouble running game in this small town, I got 2 numbers out of doing approaches last month both were flakes. night game is not working for me, and the girls here are finding me creepy at night, I need a new model since isn't working yada yada, I explained all of that. so NO lays yet where wud I get you pics from!

3. I wont shave for your satisfaction, I like my facial hair. I have another fist behind my beard. what I can do is take a few more pics, would you like that? I would but you have to give me some solid openion, give me a ratting if you dont mind instead of beating around the bush. [Image: smile.gif]

rate the face out of 10?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

rate the face out of 10?

Delete