rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit test or did I failed to perform as fuck buddy?

I'll start the thread start with a quick back story. So I've been seeing / banging this 18 y.o. chick for a little more than a month now. We've met up several times and banged twice. I'd always get text from her after our date. Unfortunately it wasn't the case last time. We hung out / banged last Sunday and when I was walking her back I noticed a total change in her attitude. We didn't talk much and there's a notable gap between us.

Neither of us text each other so I sent her a text last night:

[Image: x1g594.jpg]
[Image: 2z66yra.jpg]
[Image: 34zhgyr.jpg]
[Image: 343oqs8.jpg]
[Image: 2qs54b6.jpg]
[Image: vmu6w7.jpg]

Is there any way I can save this and keep her as my bang buddy or is it too late? This is the first time I'm dealing with this kind of thing so I'm really not sure how to proceed from here. Any feedback is much appreciated.

Maintain radio sllence. She gets off on the rudeness.

It can happen to even the best that your curiousity pushes it too far. Wait a day or two and joke about that you have amnesia about your last conversation, she might question it and you could say something that 'seriously, I was hit by a low flying colibri and the last thing I remember about you is we having sex'.

She doesn't want to see you in a sexual way considering what she told you but there might be a tiny chance if you, as stated above, say in a joking way that you will always pretend that you never heard what she told you about her previous relationship. I don't know if it might work but it could be worth a shot. I suppose that you don't have much to lose at the moment. Perhaps a combination with some radio silence as previously suggested?

And example is one of the reasons I don't like texting as medium of communication. Things get lost; it's hard to gauge someones temperament with characters. You might want to maintain radio silence, but follow up with a phone call. Try to get her on the phone, and talking.

I agree. Personally I don't really have any comeback to what she just said other than ignore and proceed as if we're still fwb.

Quote: (05-30-2014 09:40 AM)wandenreich Wrote:  

I'll start the thread start with a quick back story. So I've been seeing / banging this 18 y.o. chick for a little more than a month now. We've met up several times and banged twice. I'd always get text from her after our date. Unfortunately it wasn't the case last time. We hung out / banged last Sunday and when I was walking her back I noticed a total change in her attitude. We didn't talk much and there's a notable gap between us.

Neither of us text each other so I sent her a text last night:

[Image: x1g594.jpg]
[Image: 2z66yra.jpg]
[Image: 34zhgyr.jpg]
[Image: 343oqs8.jpg]
[Image: 2qs54b6.jpg]
[Image: vmu6w7.jpg]

Is there any way I can save this and keep her as my bang buddy or is it too late? This is the first time I'm dealing with this kind of thing so I'm really not sure how to proceed from here. Any feedback is much appreciated.
Man.Message her no more...As I've read in some articles on ROK- If she does message back,leave a day or 2 before you reply... Try to make her to win your attention back (I'm guessing you gave her a good bang too [Image: biggrin.gif])...

She dropped the clues in there. She doesn't feel appreciation from you. She mentioned you don't reply to texts and claims you wouldn't care to know what she's feeling.

In game, we talk about polarizing a girl. The idea is not to sit in the neutral zone and wait for her to be attracted. You test immediately and polarize her into a yes or a no. If no, next. If yes, escalate. But don't leave it neutral.

This is a girl's way of polarizing a guy. She offers her resignation from your life and ideally you refuse to accept it. The response she wants is for you to tell her to stick around because she's important to you. But if you just tell her "k, bye", she gets a final outcome too.*

Basically, be unruffled by her drama and let it wash over you without absorbing it. She will probably feel completely different tomorrow anyway.

I'm guessing you want to keep her around but don't want to get sucked in to a monumental amount of drama and define-the-relationship talk.

In that case, I would text her:
I'm not always near my phone. Sometimes I don't reply to texts asap.
When are you free this weekend. Come over on sunday and tell me whats on your mind.

If she comes over to your place, don't talk about interpersonal stuff, or keep it to a bare minimum. Just hang out as usual, have sex. Give her good vibes and take her mind off any heavy topics.

*I'm used to dealing with sweet latina girls. It may be completely different with gringas.

Quote: (05-30-2014 01:49 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

She dropped the clues in there. She doesn't feel appreciation from you. She mentioned you don't reply to texts and claims you wouldn't care to know what she's feeling.

In game, we talk about polarizing a girl. The idea is not to sit in the neutral zone and wait for her to be attracted. You test immediately and polarize her into a yes or a no. If no, next. If yes, escalate. But don't leave it neutral.

This is a girl's way of polarizing a guy. She offers her resignation from your life and ideally you refuse to accept it. The response she wants is for you to tell her to stick around because she's important to you. But if you just tell her "k, bye", she gets a final outcome too.*

Basically, be unruffled by her drama and let it wash over you without absorbing it. She will probably feel completely different tomorrow anyway.

I'm guessing you want to keep her around but don't want to get sucked in to a monumental amount of drama and define-the-relationship talk.

When are you free this weekend. Come over on sunday and tell me whats on your mind.

If she comes over to your place, don't talk about interpersonal stuff, or keep it to a bare minimum. Just hang out as usual, have sex. Give her good vibes and take her mind off any heavy topics.

*I'm used to dealing with sweet latina girls. It may be completely different with gringas.

Thanks Tigre, solid advice! I'm thinking about going radio silence for a week and restart again as if nothing's changed. These young girls change their mind a lot.

Quote: (05-30-2014 02:20 PM)wandenreich Wrote:  

I'm thinking about going radio silence for a week and restart again as if nothing's changed. These young girls change their mind a lot.

Don't forget to try to keep a step ahead by knowing how to respond if she says that she can't be with you considering what she has told you.

My sense:

A) She was using you as part of her own sexual experimentation. They do this.. Especially, with older guys.

B) She thought you were using her for sex because you never texted her except when you wanted to see her.

C) She lost interest in you after the sex.

D) She wanted to spend the night and got offended when you didn't offer.

E) She doesn't know what she wants. She is confused.

F) She is emotional due to her period.

G) Some combination of the above.

Let her think about it for a few days, hopefully, she will contact you, if not, contact her next week.

18 year olds can be very fickle. Sometimes, there is no rhyme or reason.

[Image: coocoo-o.gif]

Quote: (05-30-2014 01:49 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

This is spot on..personally for me I would try and get as many bangs out of this as possible and run like bat out of hell.

She is trying to make you feel sorry or bad for her this is a very childish immature behavior. Girls are trying to emotionally manipulate you by making you feel sorry for her.

I'd text... "You can go back to hell full of weird abusive boyfriends and abortions or you can hang out with me in heaven and get lost in the moment. Let's see each other this week"

As a quick follow up Tigre your comment was spot on. Texted her few days later to hang out as if nothing happened and she agreed.

Met up and she gave me the whole "so what exactly are we?" non sense and told me i don't text her enough.

Used Airbnb, rented a room and hung out Saturday Sunday and banged. Met up again last night afterwork and today she's texting how she misses me and I don't care about her while showing me her flirty chats on Skout, all the while saying "bye i don't want to see you" Can't believe I'm still getting shit tested

I sense an emotionally-needy girl who is constantly going to be swinging back and forth, trying to qualify her as a 'girlfriend' until you do.

If the abusive boyfriend story is true - and I doubt it as 'abusive' in girlspeak can mean anything from physical violence to not texting her enough - then she's going to be constantly fishing for positive affirmation from you. Fake breakups are just her immaturity showing.

I bet she loves 'The Fault In Our Stars'.