rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Time magazine: the next civil rights movement will be transgenderism

[Image: Time-Magazine-Transgender-Tipping-Point-Laverne-Cox.jpg]

[Image: jordan.gif]

http://time.com/135480/transgender-tipping-point/

They're having a celebration on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/search?q=time%20tran...r&src=typd

This is actually good news for us: there is only some much victimization to go around, so now gays/feminists/women/she-males/etc will have to fight themselves for top victim status. Feminists can't even keep it together with each other: http://www.thenation.com/article/178140/...tter-wars.

Why is it always guys that want to be girls? You never hear about girls wanting to be guys, do you?

A sure sign if any that men are becoming emasculated by society.

Of all the trannys out there - they go and find a black one to put on the cover - not a coincidence !

........interesting.

I saw this recently on TED talks:

http://blog.ted.com/2014/03/19/why-i-mus...t-ted2014/

Geena Rocero is basically a Filipino ladyboy who got sexual "reassignment" surgery and immigrated to the U.S. and was able to go into a pretty nice career as a model under the false pretense of being a woman.

I honestly don't care what someone wants to do with their body but you know this shit is going to get politicized hard in the U.S. and feminists will find some way to make this about misogyny or something.

There has been a lot of criticism recently from libshits that the PUA community is dangerous because they are "tricking women" into sex, yet these same people staunchly believe a tranny has no obligation to inform men that they were originally male prior to sexual engagement.

Lets talk about real trickery now.

Quote: (05-29-2014 01:42 PM)Collide Wrote:  

There has been a lot of criticism recently from libshits that the PUA community is dangerous because they are "tricking women" into sex, yet these same people staunchly believe a tranny has no obligation to inform men that they were originally male.

Lets talk about dangerous trickery now.
Feeling that you are entitled to know the real gender of the person you are about to stick your sausage into is an act of misogyny and part of the male patriarchy.

Quote: (05-29-2014 01:33 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Why is it always guys that want to be girls? You never hear about girls wanting to be guys, do you?

This is due to evolution affecting male biology.

There is naturally a higher level of variability among males.

Note how men are more likely to be extremely athletic or not athletic at all, extremely intelligent or dumb as a rock whereas women's athletic and intellectual abilities are less variable and more tightly grouped.

This variability also applies to male sexuality where men have a higher chance of being an extreme sexual outlier.

Transgenders have existed throughout human history, it is only now within our distorted culture that they are beginning to be highlighted and have their values forced upon the common people.

[Image: 100.gif]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

A sure sign if any that men are becoming emasculated by society.
The way hormone therapy is treated in this country belies the intent behind it:
You can pump a man full of estrogen so he turns into a woman.
You can give a woman estrogen so she can't become pregnant.
You can give a woman testosterone so she becomes a more butch-like lesbian.
But if you are a man who takes testosterone to be more manly then you are creepy, insecure, disgusting, and "not a man".

The first 3 examples are celebrated among the liberal intelligentsia while the latter is looked down upon and mocked. Which is odd, because dropping testosterone levels among men are not just an epidemic but a pandemic at this point, but there is nary a peep about it. However, we hear constant trumpeting about the need for not just tolerance but acceptance and celebration of damaged individuals who choose transgenderism (particularly M->F trans) as a way to enhance their victim status and hide from their issues. The supposed "civil rights" or public health motivation falls flat on its face. They don't care about the freedom to choose your type of body or gender or any such thing, they don't care about making sure "ill" individuals get treatment. Their intent is the feminization of society and the removal of male and masculine traits.

The false equivalency between johnny-come-lately mentally ill people who suddenly think they're a "woman trapped in a man's body" and real civil-rights struggles--150 years of fighting the brutal legacies of slavery--is not just insulting, it's straight-up comical.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It's been said a lot before on here but here's the answer:

Stack cash
Build a valuable portable skill set
Get the fuck away from this degeneracy. The battle's lost, the barbarians are at the gates.
If you raise a child, limit their exposure to this sort of media.

Here's something interesting. This author Katy Steinmetz has a problem with people who choose to change eye color through some sort of laser procedure.

http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/09/wh...off-color/

......yet actively promotes guys choppin their dicks off to become transgender.

You never hear about girls wanting to be guys, do you?

Yes,sometimes,but less often

[Image: blog190410_chaz.jpg]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Another thing that they "conveniently" fail to mention in most articles promoting "transgenderism" (I prefer to call them all ladyboys) is that it's really damaging to the body. Ladyboys have shortened their lifespan by decades because of all the hormones, pills, and other shit they have to take on a daily basis. It also wreaks havoc on the body's organs and increases the risk of various forms of cancer.

Quote: (05-29-2014 01:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is actually good news for us: there is only some much victimization to go around, so now gays/feminists/women/she-males/etc will have to fight themselves for top victim status.
Yep.

Transgenderism isn't limited to those who go through sexual reassignment surgery or take meds. There are guys who think they are women, and in our modern, no-judgment culture, who's to say he's wrong?

There have been a couple of court cases now that have permitted males who self-identify as female to use female bathrooms or join female teams. As you can imagine, most women are not down with that (and really, what's to stop a straight guy from claiming he self-identifies as female? Fuck, I'll wear a wig so I can hang out in a girl's locker room for a day). And that sets up increasing friction between various camps of the leftist constituency.

[Image: Time_Magazine_Transgender_Tipping_Point_Laverne.jpg]

Steve Sailer has many posts on this. He calls this World War T.

I honestly have no problem letting boy girls change their sex.

However, call them what they are: TF or a TM. Give us four sexes: M, F, TF, TM.

That way guys like us will be aware of a poser.

Warren Farrell (MRA guru) makes an interesting point about transgenderism.

He said if you want to know which gender gets the better deal, just look at how many people of each gender want to switch. It's a 5-1 ratio of men trying to become women vs women trying to become men.

I actually know a woman (lesbian) who decided to go trans to male. As far as I can tell the motivation is mostly wanting to be treated like the opposite gender. What she told me was that she was getting friendzoned a lot by straight girls. She was basically a nice guy with a vagina.

As she started dressing more masculine around women, she said they started behaving like they were threatened by her. She told me "good! I want them to be a little sexually threatened by me!" She didn't want to be their girlfriend, she wanted to be their girlfriend. I found it really interesting that she was willing to go through a sex change just to get the off-putting bitch-shield energy many men complain about. Looking at her now, she looks like a total bro, complete with stubble and buzz cut. Would never know she's hiding a vagina.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

A youtuber who used to go by the name "snakepliskinist" delivered a smackdown to this garbage a while back. Very funny and well worth a watch:

"It's like this: the entire thing is an engine, driven by the scramble for moral high ground"

"They see that they're among peers and they're like 'okay... we all agree. Now let's establish how I'm better' Once that can't happen anymore... I dunno, I guess they're just gonna have to go out and try to get laid, you know... heh, or stop being such fucking losers."

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Quote: (05-29-2014 02:00 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The false equivalency between johnny-come-lately mentally ill people who suddenly think they're a "woman trapped in a man's body" and real civil-rights struggles--over 100 years of fighting the brutal legacies of slavery--is not just insulting, it's straight-up comical.

The civil rights parallel is either a complete falsification or some hamster-enhanced ex post facto rationalization bullshit after they already decided they wanted to promote the agenda.

Here's a very simple litmus to see how the LGBTQ alphabet soup academics and intellectuals will respond to a policy, group, movement, individual... how they will respond to ANYTHING:

Does it result in promoting masculine men?
Does it result in promoting feminine women?

If the answer to one or both of those questions is YES then they are 100% against it.

Now two more questions:

Does it result in promoting feminine men?
Does it result in promoting masculine women?

This is the converse. If the answer to one or both of those questions is YES then they are 100% for it.

You can use this test on anything, even supposedly unrelated topics. Seriously, try it on: short hair cuts, marrying early, no-fault divorce, alimony, women in the military, women in engineering, women in motherhood, gays in the military, transgenderism etc etc etc.

It's the entire movement boiled down to one simple algorithm. These lunatics aren't even feminists anymore, they're androgynists.

If there are more male than women wanting this, I am all for it.

Fewer straight males -> less competition

Quote: (05-29-2014 02:29 PM)pants Wrote:  

Fewer straight males -> less competition

This is faulty and short-sighted thinking.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Sometimes the media pushes something and doesn't quite get what the outcome might be. Unintended consequences and all.

By showing a fit transwoman (or is it transman?), they're actually raising the bar significantly on the average woman. It's very easy to level the charge the the average American woman has become so dumpy, tattooed, and gross, than men now make more convincing women than actual women.

Granted, the cover model here is an outlier (I'm sure most trans people don't look nearly as good). But they're saying something with this cover they might not realize they're saying.

I like forward to the day that the money for these stupid social projects disappears.