rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Helsinki, Tallinn & Riga Feb.20-March 6

I will visit Helsinki, Tallinn and Riga in a week. Because of my relatively short stay, i will obviously only stay for a couple of days in each city. I will start in Helsinki and then make my way south to Riga. Stay in Tartu,
the second-largest citiy in Estonia optional.
Guys, feel free to contact me if you want to hang out and game there.

In the next days i will write my Krakow report. Spoilers: Krakow isn´t an easy city to game at all. Especially ONS are hard and rare. "Tg3" has to be a troll.

Quote: (02-11-2011 04:50 PM)Austrian Wrote:  

I will visit Helsinki, Tallinn and Riga in a week. Because of my relatively short stay, i will obviously only stay for a couple of days in each city. I will start in Helsinki and then make my way south to Riga. Stay in Tartu,
the second-largest citiy in Estonia optional.
Guys, feel free to contact me if you want to hang out and game there.

In the next days i will write my Krakow report. Spoilers: Krakow isn´t an easy city to game at all. Especially ONS are hard and rare. "Tg3" has to be a troll.

TG3 had no cred what so ever. Troll as you said.

Looking forward to your Krakow perspectives. Good luck in Helsinki, Baltics. Everyone keeps sayin Helsinki girls are very very easy. We can get your thoughts on that as well.

Tallin was a cocksuckerbitch to crack too. Good luck brother. My dumbass should have ferried up to Helsinki. "Lessons learned and no flags earned".

can you give us a Tallinn breakdown?

Quote: (02-15-2011 12:12 AM)Brian Wrote:  

can you give us a Tallinn breakdown?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3414-p...ht=tallinn

Prague and Riga are two cities that have longstanding reputations for being sick of foreigners. Lots of Brits, Italians, etc coming over getting wasted, blunt propositions of sex, poorly dressed and presented, etc.

But my impression from my EE friends and following the forum is that Tallinn and Krakow are fast becoming (if not have become) the new Riga and Prague, respectively. Seems the foreign douche bags have shifted their attentions to the next closest haven.

Quote: (02-15-2011 10:57 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Prague and Riga are two cities that have longstanding reputations for being sick of foreigners. Lots of Brits, Italians, etc coming over getting wasted, blunt propositions of sex, poorly dressed and presented, etc.

But my impression from my EE friends and following the forum is that Tallinn and Krakow are fast becoming (if not have become) the new Riga and Prague, respectively. Seems the foreign douche bags have shifted their attentions to the next closest haven.

well, Krakow wasn´t that touristy at this time of the year at least. I think the dreaded stag parties only get going during the summer months.

Hey Austrian,

How's the trip going so far? Had any luck?

Looking forward to the data sheets,

Sirob

Got my Finnish flag on my fourth day in Helsinki. No luck in Estonia unfortunately. Right now im in Riga until Sunday. Definitely not as easy as in Finland. detailed reports next week when im home.

Quote: (03-04-2011 06:10 AM)Austrian Wrote:  

Got my Finnish flag on my fourth day in Helsinki. No luck in Estonia unfortunately. Right now im in Riga until Sunday. Definitely not as easy as in Finland. detailed reports next week when im home.

Looking forward to reading about your exploits.

Quote: (03-04-2011 11:07 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2011 06:10 AM)Austrian Wrote:  

Looking forward to reading about your exploits.

Agreed. Helsinki doesn't much coverage on the forum. Did you get a chance to ride the ferry from Helsinki to Tallin?

I'm in Tallinn until 17th March or so. Anyone there?

How are you liking Tallinn - i'm thinking of making a trip there

Quote: (03-07-2011 01:04 PM)Brian Wrote:  

How are you liking Tallinn - i'm thinking of making a trip there

Tallinn has an exceptionally beautiful old town. The girls are good looking although seemingly less so than Latvians and Lithuanians. They´re easy to talk to and every single girl I´ve approached so far has been friendly. It seems though that they´re somewhat cold when you start doing some kino early on. I´d definitely say that as far as getting the bang, Latvia seems to be the best bet out of the Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia trio. I found it ridiculously easy to get numbers in Riga, in one case with a group of 4 random local girls just 10 metres away from the hostel. If you go to Riga and have a good wingman, you have a very good chance to score, probably moreso than Tallinn.

Nice, i'm thinking about doing a short - medium term stay in Tallinn or Lativa, around 3-4 months

Quote: (03-09-2011 05:57 PM)Brian Wrote:  

Nice, i'm thinking about doing a short - medium term stay in Tallinn or Lativa, around 3-4 months

Brian, when were you thinking of making your trip if you don't mind me asking?