rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am too old for younger women?

Hello Everyone. I am 49 and dating a girl in her early 20s whom i really like as a person. Is this weird? What should I do?

super weird. creepy actually.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

My suggestion on what you should do is to ass fuck her tonight and make her call you 'Daddy' while you are doing it

Quote: (05-27-2014 05:20 PM)Ironsun Wrote:  

My suggestion on what you should do is to ass fuck her tonight and make her call you 'Daddy' while you are doing it

I am looking for serious responses. I don't like role play

I'm all for whatever makes people happy go ahead and do it. That said is it a little bit wierd, to most people yes. Will her parents disaporove of it? Most likely. Will you guys have trouble hanging out with your friends and her friends? Yes her friends you won't be able to relate to and will feel awkward around you and the same will be true of your friends with her. I dated a women 10 years older than me on and off for a while when I was 21. She was cool but there are hurdles that come wit the relationship. We didn't really hangout or party in groups because it was wierd. One other thing to consider people change so much from early 20's to mid 20's, the person she is now will not be who she is in a couple years most likely. You guys will likely not be together in a few years and even if you are, when your 60 and she's 30 it will be wierd, when your 70 and she's 40 she will cheat on you. I'd take it for what it is, enjoy it while it lasts. You do rarely hear about situations like yours that wind up in happy lifelong marriages but thats rare more likely it will last for a few months and fizzle out or the difficulties brought on by the age difference you guys will decide not to date any longer. I would say have your fun, have a good time but don't get too invested.

Quote: (05-27-2014 05:21 PM)bsachon1 Wrote:  

dump the young girl. start dating a chick in her 50s. youll be amazed at how independent she is and she will be able to wow with life experience.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (05-27-2014 05:34 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

dump the young girl. start dating a chick in her 50s. youll be amazed at how independent she is and she will be able to wow with life experience.

I'd say date a chick in her late 30s or anywhere in 40's. There's some pretty banging chicks in their early 40's. Not only can he have a women a few years younger and that still looks good but if he's after a relationship its not this glaring 20 or 30 year age difference thhat will never withhstand. Yeah there's an age difference but pretty insignifican't and even when he's 70 instead of the 20 year old who's gonna be 30 his 40 year old now will be 60 so its not like she's gonna be still at the club running around cheating on him.

Quote: (05-27-2014 04:59 PM)bsachon1 Wrote:  

Hello Everyone. I am 49 and dating a girl in her early 20s whom i really like as a person. Is this weird? What should I do?

Ask yourself this: do I give a fuck? As long as it is legal, then do what you like. Don't feel guilty for doing something that you like.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

My dick is too big and fat. I just won the power ball lottery. Should I go for a penis reduction surgery?

First of all what country did you find this girl in? How good looking is she 1-10? And how did you get her?

Impressive.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Her pussy is too tight and her blowjobs are too good, maybe I should change her...

Life is good

Quote: (05-27-2014 05:34 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I haven't seen many good looking 50 year old women. They start looking old and wrinkled when they are in their 40s/50s (most of them.) I am young at heart and I don't look my age.

Quote: (05-27-2014 05:58 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2014 04:59 PM)bsachon1 Wrote:  

Ask yourself this: do I give a fuck? As long as it is legal, then do what you like. Don't feel guilty for doing something that you like.

I definately agree. When he and her are alone and he's fucking some hot 21 year old it's aweome. Fuck what people think I'm in agreement wit that but he does need to realize there are hurdles and headaches that will come along with that age gap, one of the big ones being they'll most likely never do "couples" activities or even hangout in groups wit their friends as both his and her friends will be uncomfortable with it or at the very least will just be a wierd vibe. Also, if its just fun while it lasts cool but if he as any longterm aspirations with this girl which he may since he said he likes er for her, thhere's gotta be a pretty strong love and good girl for some cick who's 40 to stay at home wit her 70 year old husband and not be running around fucking younger guys

[Image: troll.jpg]

Quote: (05-27-2014 05:31 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

I'm all for whatever makes people happy go ahead and do it. That said is it a little bit wierd, to most people yes. Will her parents disaporove of it? Most likely. Will you guys have trouble hanging out with your friends and her friends? Yes her friends you won't be able to relate to and will feel awkward around you and the same will be true of your friends with her. I dated a women 10 years older than me on and off for a while when I was 21. She was cool but there are hurdles that come wit the relationship. We didn't really hangout or party in groups because it was wierd. One other thing to consider people change so much from early 20's to mid 20's, the person she is now will not be who she is in a couple years most likely. You guys will likely not be together in a few years and even if you are, when your 60 and she's 30 it will be wierd, when your 70 and she's 40 she will cheat on you. I'd take it for what it is, enjoy it while it lasts. You do rarely hear about situations like yours that wind up in happy lifelong marriages but thats rare more likely it will last for a few months and fizzle out or the difficulties brought on by the age difference you guys will decide not to date any longer. I would say have your fun, have a good time but don't get too invested.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. It is rare that they last long, but I am young at heart. I am just scared that she will leave me for a hot, younger man. She is a very sweet girl and I can tell she is honest and different from the women I have met. The sex is very enjoyable and we have been dating for a while. I find it hard to sleep with and date women who I don't like as persons. I have never dated anyone so young, but she does not care about age differences she said.

Quote: (05-27-2014 06:21 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

First of all what country did you find this girl in? How good looking is she 1-10? And how did you get her?

Impressive.

Lol. I met her through OKC. She is about a 7 or 8 I think. When I have gone out with her, I have seen guys tell her she is beautiful. She is cute, petite, feminine, not materialistic, down-to-earth, although somewhat shy but I don't mind.

My advice to you as a man in your age cohort who often dates women in her age cohort is carry on. Will shit come up? Of course. You can eliminate a lot of the concern about her running off with another guy by fucking her senseless on the regular (also, see McQueen's posts on deep conversion, he has some great things to say about this). Every relationship you've ever had before this one ended somehow; this one probably will too. Enjoy it for what it is, while it lasts, and use it as an opportunity to make yourself better.

You might run into this problem:

Quote: (05-27-2014 06:44 PM)bsachon1 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2014 05:31 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

Thanks for the thoughtful response. It is rare that they last long, but I am young at heart. I am just scared that she will leave me for a hot, younger man. She is a very sweet girl and I can tell she is honest and different from the women I have met. The sex is very enjoyable and we have been dating for a while. I find it hard to sleep with and date women who I don't like as persons. I have never dated anyone so young, but she does not care about age differences she said.

Ok, this is a broad. I'm 46 and there ain't no way in FUCK I would use the word "hot" when referring to another man.
Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth!!!!!!!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Of course you should keep dating her . don't let societal prejudices keep you from doing what makes you and the girl happy .

As an aside, there's no evidence marriages with large age gaps are more likely to break up.

Quote: (05-27-2014 06:44 PM)bsachon1 Wrote:  

I find it hard to sleep with and date women who I don't like as persons.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

bsachon1

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (05-27-2014 10:18 PM)vinman Wrote:  

Ok, this is a broad. I'm 46 and there ain't no way in FUCK I would use the word "hot" when referring to another man.
Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth!!!!!!!

A giant red flag went up in my mind as soon as I read that as well, man. The other posts are more subtle in their troll-ish-ness, but they're clear as well.

This is a troll. What a waste, what kind of sad human being would have so little to do in their lives that they would take the time to make an account on a site like this just to to waste even more of their own time AND the time of our members...

It's really sad all around.

Doesn't seem to bother James Wood. If you can handle social taboo factor and you guys really like each other, than give it a shot.

[Image: wenn20468287.jpg]