rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TI vs Mayweather??

TI vs Mayweather??

TI vs Mayweather??

You can take the man out the ghetto but not the ghetto out the man. Ti is beta.

TI vs Mayweather??

Quote: (05-26-2014 11:08 AM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

You can take the man out the ghetto but not the ghetto out the man. Ti is beta.

So much this

I like TI as a musician but come on with songs like "Whatever you like" that literally glorfied the simp/beta lifestyle

I remember watching a couple episodes of his reality show, the guy was totally insecure always calling his wife telling her she couldn't go here and there it was kind of pathetic. Dudes very controlling and insecure

TI vs Mayweather??

Yup. Which makes his girl want to get fucked by a 'real man'. Not a guy insecure over what her ugly ass is doing.

TI vs Mayweather??

That nigga TI needs to stop hanging with Solange.

Nope.

TI vs Mayweather??

Mayweather won't fight the Pac-Man.

TI vs Mayweather??

These hoes ain't loyal

TI vs Mayweather??

Every time I see mayweather he is with 300 pound 7ft bodyguards. TI is a fool fighting over that ugly broad. I don't get it. If he's a rapper he can probably have any girl he wants with fame game.

TI vs Mayweather??

Tommy's vid cracks me up when he said he is the Donald Sterling for white women, lol.

TI vs Mayweather??

Fuck Mayweather, you guys should tune in to Froch v Groves this weekend....epic fight.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

TI vs Mayweather??

Two brainless idiots. One is on probation for that federal weapons case, I guess he doesn't mind prison. The other is a attention whoring loser who picks his fights so he knows he will win. Pussy won't ever fight Pac but acts like he's the greatest. Very ignorant person.

TI vs Mayweather??

Damn, this is horrible. Tiny is no way in hell a seductive Siren and still there are two men fighting because of her. I guess hoes (update: ugly girls) aren' t loyal either.

TI vs Mayweather??

Quote: (05-26-2014 05:25 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Fuck Mayweather, you guys should tune in to Froch v Groves this weekend....epic fight.
Yep haha

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

TI vs Mayweather??

TI is hella beta my 1st clue was "My Love" the song he did with Justin Timberlake

You don't come, I ain't gonna die
Hold up, what you mean, you can't go why?

Anything he says publicly involving his ratchet rat face gash is coming from a place of deep betaness.

TI vs Mayweather??

Floyd fucked TI's wife. "That's what I told TI, these hoes ain't loyal!!"

TI vs Mayweather??

Money's advice is well-taken "Check your bitch" plain and simple...pretty sure Tip has fucked another guy's chick if he caught his broad slipping. Doesn't sound like Floyd chased her; on the contrary she readily made herself available.

Question: Why would you go from Miss Jackson to Miss Piggy?

Besides, Tip knows the game, and spits it (at times) in his songs/features. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Edit: IF Money ever did scrap w/ Pac (which I doubt, he acts spooked), let's put our $ where our mouths are gentleman. I'm taking Money May

MDP