rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming My French Tutor

Gaming My French Tutor

So I recently started taking French lessons. I'm legit trying to learn the language, but the tutor is making hard to focus. She's soooo fine! Probably the 1st chick I've seen that's a 9.

She's older than me by 7 to 8 years. I haven't really tried to game older chicks. She's got a BF but I don't care (lol yeah I'm a scumbag). How serious it is I don't know nor do I care. I feel there's a bit of a connection. She's comfortable around me and I've gotten her to laugh. The great thing about our private lessons is that I'm spending a lot of alone time with her and we sit pretty close to each other (makes flirty touchy moves a lot easier). I've only seen her twice, so I haven't had the chance to say something stupid yet. This is why I'm seeking advice from much wiser and experienced guys. How do I proceed without f*cking this up? I'm in no rush. We're going to be seeing each other a lot over the next few months.

Gaming My French Tutor

She's comfortable around you because bottom line, you're the one doling out the cash. If you can get her to hang out in a situation where you're not paying her by the hour, that is a start.

Gaming My French Tutor

interesting point edtf. seems like a lot of effort for $20 though. i'm funny but i'm not that funny. i'll try and get her to hang out in a different situation. any other tips?

Gaming My French Tutor

I think you are paying the wrong kind of women for the things you want. She is nice to you because she has to be. I suggest you try to get her on a coffee date or something, in other words some NON-formal setting. But still the thing is if she rejects you, it is going to be awkward if you continue to take courses from her. I suggest you should keep work and fun seperate but that is up to you.

Gaming My French Tutor

I've watched several French movies with this plot

Gaming My French Tutor

@turuk

the thing is I went into this just for work related reasons. I wasn't trying to get laid or anything. I don't really care about things getting awkward. I can always find another tutor. Good idea about the coffee date, but wouldn't that give off the impression that I want a romantic relationship? Wouldn't it be easier to get her in bed than get her to leave her bf for me?

Gaming My French Tutor

Now now is that a troll I smell?

Gaming My French Tutor

@calihunter
how so?

Gaming My French Tutor

Asking about a specific girl
Asking on whether it would be better to seduce her or to break a relationship the strength of which you do not know having hung out twice in a professional setting
Be inference the op must not have the game required to do either with a 9 being so socially retarded

Please don't go out shooting on any campuses now.

Gaming My French Tutor

So let me get this straight. I'm a troll because I'm seeking advice from others on a forum that was made specifically for this purpose? Hmm and here I thought the newbie forum was for newbs seeking advice from more experienced guys. I guess I'll go shoot up a campus now.

Gaming My French Tutor

Quote: (05-26-2014 11:40 AM)edtf Wrote:  

She's comfortable around you because bottom line, you're the one doling out the cash. If you can get her to hang out in a situation where you're not paying her by the hour, that is a start.

Yeah, this is the key. I teach TEFL and had a somewhat similar situation. I'm the teacher, but the student was older than me. Ended up getting a BJ from her...yeah, it's a different dynamic, but the same strategy can work.

I suggest this...make up some shit about how you can't do the normal time/place. Ask her if she would be cool meeting you somewhere else like a coffee shop sometime in the late afternoon/early evening on a weekday. Go about the lesson normally, but amp up the energy and humor. Get her laughing...try to crack some jokes in French even. She'll find it painfully cute, probably. Stay cool. Switch the convo to HER life and let her yap. Start this phase in French, but pull the "I can't understand completely but I'm very interested, so English please?" Keep the convo flowing after this. If all this works and she seems to be loose and genuinely enjoying your company, just casually suggest going for a drink. If she says yes, then I think you have the green light to do some more overt flirting. However, don't SAY anything that makes your intentions clear. Make them clear in other ways. Whatever you do, do NOT pull the "you know, I've wanted to tell you for a long time...." or ANYTHING remotely close. Keep her laughing and then start to increase physical contact. I'm talking moving close enough so shoulders are touching, nudges after jokes or slight teasing, etc..eventually when you feel the moment is right, just grab her and kiss her. With a few drinks in her, and after your confident performance, she'll find this really hot.

Gaming My French Tutor

@djwaters420

Helpful stuff. Good post. I'll give it a shot next time I see her.

Gaming My French Tutor

If she's not in a hurry try to get her to stay and talk to you after she is done tutoring you. You can gauge her interest by touching her and seeing how she reacts. If you touch her hand and she shies away, you need to build more attraction. If you touch her hand and she accepts it, try to touch her wrist a little bit later. Slowly do more and more and if she's dtf you will know because she won't stop any of your advances. You will know what you want without having to even talk about it.

You may want to try to build attraction first though to make sure it works ok. Mention any DHV, be charming, tease her. Do the usual until you have a good vibe, then do what I said.

Gaming My French Tutor

Quote: (05-26-2014 11:40 AM)edtf Wrote:  

I agree with you...

Gaming My French Tutor

For tutoring, you can also arrange the lessons to be outside of a coffee shop, such as going to a grocery store to practice making sentences about cooking and ingredients. While walking and interacting with the store, you can casually flirt and touch.

Also, find French themed special events, maybe even on the weekend and have the lesson there.

Follow DJwater's suggestion as well.

At the end of the day, you need to not be paying for her time and attention if anything will happen. It even seems that you've already begun investing too much attention and desire into getting this girl, which is nearing putting her on a pedestal.

Think about it: If you had 10 more high quality, chicks that are 9+s that you're gaming and NOT PAYING, would you care so much about this tutor who has a bf?

"Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two." - Alain Ducasse

Gaming My French Tutor

Quote: (05-30-2014 12:50 PM)TheChef Wrote:  

For tutoring, you can also arrange the lessons to be outside of a coffee shop, such as going to a grocery store to practice making sentences about cooking and ingredients. While walking and interacting with the store, you can casually flirt and touch.

Also, find French themed special events, maybe even on the weekend and have the lesson there.

Follow DJwater's suggestion as well.

At the end of the day, you need to not be paying for her time and attention if anything will happen. It even seems that you've already begun investing too much attention and desire into getting this girl, which is nearing putting her on a pedestal.

Think about it: If you had 10 more high quality, chicks that are 9+s that you're gaming and NOT PAYING, would you care so much about this tutor who has a bf?

That's a good point. It's not that I care about her like I want a relationship. I just see it as an opportunity to go after a rare 9. It makes for good practice anyways. If I flop then I can learn from it. If I bang her, well then good for me! I see it as a win-win-win. I'm still getting what I originally wanted (french lessons) and I get a chance to practice my game.

Gaming My French Tutor

Thanks for the advice everyone.