rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recommend a cheap seasonal home or place to stay

If you were me, where would you go?

I'm going to soon be located working most of the year for Princess on a cruise ship and want to spend vacations somewhere that the USD will go a long way. My work contracts will likely be four or five months with six to eight weeks off.

I'm thinking perhaps the Philippines, S. America or Central America.

Any expert opinions?

Thanks,

Dr. Dupree

Id probably stay in northern thailand.

What are you doing on the ship?

Quote: (05-25-2014 12:18 AM)Classic Cool Wrote:  

Id probably stay in northern thailand.

What are you doing on the ship?

I play in the showband backing the production show of singers and dancers and back up whoever they bring on to entertain.

Someone else suggested Thailand. I'm happy to hear that. My girlfriend in NYC is from there.

Thanks!

I been seeing some great deals on places in Indonesia while btoesing the netm also venezuela seems to be cheap tho im not sure how safe ur property would be from being take over by government Im sure some other posters can shed some light on that

Quote: (05-27-2014 10:30 AM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

I been seeing some great deals on places in Indonesia while btoesing the netm also venezuela seems to be cheap tho im not sure how safe ur property would be from being take over by government Im sure some other posters can shed some light on that

Thanks!

I've a cousin in Guatemala that I'd like to visit; S. America seems likely as well but I've no Spanish language skills.

Dr. Dupree