rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

KENYA

From my time here,I've seen certain shared expectations that define the true rooshman:
-a desire to meet good-looking women of at least 7.5
-a desire to fuck said women
- a genuine desire to be friends and not p4p
For those mutually reinforcing reasons Kenya wouldn't be the place for most forumers. Here though the women are willing, everything is commercial. For those who pay this country is great. In fact we have our very own forum on the world's most famous international sex forum:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/fo...?759-Kenya
In Nairobi you can meet 8s and 9s both local and Somali,Ethiopian ,Rwandese and Tanzanian but the experience won't be enjoyable.At the same time we still haven't developed a true ONS culture, thanks to our precolonial past we were the most heavily colonised country and missionary attitudes still hold sway,even among the more exposed types.
Worse is that we're more exposed to American attitudes or should I say our bitches believe in the Oprah selfesteem bullshit. Which means an average 6.5 ,after a professional makeup job truly thinks she's Rosario Dawson. They're now almost sociopathic-lying and attitude are to be expected.
http://www.mashada.com/forums/general-di...ime-2.html
Even worse,just after an exceedingly rare successful nightclub pickup after round 3 the bitch suddenly turns psycho:
Quote:Quote:

"It all felt like a weird dream, sort of a fantasy. She seduced me. We canoodled and romanced, and before I knew it, we had gone all the way," he says.

Then the sad twist to the fairy tale and wonder pleasure came to an abrupt end at 4am. Sam was rudely awoken by the girl and given marching orders to leave the house immediately, as she was through with him. She had wanted him for a one-night stand. She didn’t give a hoot how he’d find his way home. She threatened to let the dogs out (literally), wake her parents up and call cops although not necessarily in that order.

In shock and still totally high, Sam dressed up and made his way through the gate, begging the security guard to help him locate his way to the main road. He could barely recall how they had driven there, but nevertheless, he had to get out of the compound fast.

It was like the Eminem song ‘superman’ in reverse:

You put out, now I want you out, won’t get out, I’ll push you out …

The ephemeral culture of girl gang sex hunters is a new phenomenon in Nairobi, which young men are beginning to dread. The new trend is synonymous amongst the working class and single women in a case of reversed roles, where the girls hoodwink guys with the sole mission of getting one-night sexual satisfaction.

http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/mag/Insid...2&cid=123&
Take my advice. Visit Tanzania, Uganda or Rwanda. The quality is higher in every respect.

KENYA

Afronoob your datasheet could be a lot better. Come on, i know this nigga that went to Nairobi and he was killing that city, he says fucked many chicks during his stay, you probably dont want tourists to go there, but kenyan women aint hard as you say they are.

KENYA

Quote: (02-08-2011 02:29 PM)lottery Wrote:  

Afronoob your datasheet could be a lot better. Come on, i know this nigga that went to Nairobi and he was killing that city, he says fucked many chicks during his stay, you probably dont want tourists to go there, but kenyan women aint hard as you say they are.

I kind of agree with this. I know a lot of guys that want to slay millions of women that aren't from their culture but they throw up a big sulk once you ask if you can tap out one of their women. Selfish fcuks.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

KENYA

Quote: (02-08-2011 03:04 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I kind of agree with this. I know a lot of guys that want to slay millions of women that aren't from their culture but they throw up a big sulk once you ask if you can tap out one of their women. Selfish fcuks.
GAASPP!! Now you guys don't believe me. I've provided 2 links confirming the kind of bullshit to expect from Kenyan women and you guys insist this is a secret Brazil.......HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
lottery,please get your pal to unequivocally state whether he was p4ping or doing pickups.
Moma,thats not the case-what would I be doing here otherwise?
I'll post someone else's nightmare-its up to you to call bullshit if you want:
In this instance 2 white guys were drugged and robbed by hoes and the bitches on our most popular forum actually cheered!

I like it when people draw the epic battle of victim vs evil. Most kenyan girls are either full time pros or part time pros. The part timers are often uni students,middle class, smart, who are out to make an extra b

uck to do their hair or pay for new shoes or whatever. I know this, i nail them all the time in nairobi. The full time pros do it for the lifestyle but many also have kids.

These girls solicit d*ick (esspecially mzungus) everywhere, even in a bloody supermarket, some girl will ask you if you want to have a drink later..... so stop already with that mzungu evil vs. angel kenyan whore bs.

and plenty of these girls have boyfriends (mshikaji wa mtaa), some african guy who sometimes has no clue that she,s been shagg+in diffrent blokes all weekend.

its a Kenyan thing, kenyan gals love bling and they will sell the daamn P*ussy if thats what it takes to pay for a 5k weave or a 30k phone.

This guy knows what I'm talking about
Thas jus how da thing go, bro.... girls selling puntang 24/7....

....even married women sleep around.... my pals been shagg+in his IT
Like I told you earlier

assistant for months now, shes married, but the flippin b*tch be tossin it up, in return she got a company car..... pu*ssy aint no thing in Kenya.....

so quit with that hypocrisy... maybe yall start a morality movement
http://www.mashada.com/forums/general-di...ngu-3.html
A few years back a over a beer a freelance film buddy recounted a story from a shoot across the border in Tanzania.The commercial director,a well travelled middle aged Italian asked-"why does every Kenyan woman lie?" After reflexively denying and trying to save their reputations he realised it was an honest question coming from painful hard earned lessons that he himself could identify with.
I've closed with a number of Kenyan females on the first date, I've fucked 2 I can say were true 9s,had LTRs with 3 or 4 but if good sex,no stress and hot women is your game give this place a miss.
Go to Kampala. The hottest women in Africa are there;locals and from Rwanda and Burundi. They're Tutsi; look

I think tutsi people are absolutely beautiful .... like extremely beautiful people. I am only talking about the pure tutsi people ..... Does anyone else agree with me ??
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...920AAuIoNO
I had wanted to hit Kigali in December but couldn't. That should be the ideal for every rooshman-a town of 8s and 9s,uncomplicated ,very tall I met one my height 6' 2" my first visit in 2001,horny and did I mention most are labially elongated and squirt??

KENYA

Quote: (02-09-2011 02:42 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2011 03:04 PM)Moma Wrote:  

GAASPP!! Now you guys don't believe me. I've provided 2 links confirming the kind of bullshit to expect from Kenyan women and you guys insist this is a secret Brazil.......HAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
lottery,please get your pal to unequivocally state whether he was p4ping or doing pickups.
Moma,thats not the case-what would I be doing here otherwise?
I'll post someone else's nightmare-its up to you to call bullshit if you want:
In this instance 2 white guys were drugged and robbed by hoes and the bitches on our most popular forum actually cheered!

So you are saying that Kenya is nothing but an African version of the Dominican Republic?

I have only met 3 kenyan women in my life, sexed one and she later hit me up for 20 pounds (Sterling).

The other two were blatant golddiggers but I thought maybe it was an exception to the rule..?

What makes them so money gravilicious and their neighbouring queens less grabby grabby@afronoob?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

KENYA

Afronoob yeah so is Kenya like dominican republic? And do the girls that ask for money usually look good as fuck, like nice big booties and all that shit? What is the best part of Kenya to visit, is it Nairobi? Are you from there?

KENYA

Quote: (02-09-2011 07:07 PM)lottery Wrote:  

Afronoob yeah so is Kenya like dominican republic? And do the girls that ask for money usually look good as fuck, like nice big booties and all that shit? What is the best part of Kenya to visit, is it Nairobi? Are you from there?
I've gone through the Dominican posts but this place is worse cause as I've tried to explain Kenyan females are truly average, 4s-6.5s. They think,no they're actually convinced they're all 9s and as a roosher you know what that means. Whoopi Goldberg who expects to be treated like Kerry Washington!!
Also theres an underlying national subculture of straightout sharp trading that makes itself felt during hookups. While in normal countries you worry about flakiness here even non hoes truly have no shame lying,setting up with muggers or spiking drinks.
To make it worse we're overexposed to the new international women's ethos pushed by the mainstream media that says women can do no wrong since they're poor,marginalised,voiceless....blah blah blah

So you are saying that Kenya is nothing but an African version of the Dominican Republic?

I have only met 3 kenyan women in my life, sexed one and she later hit me up for 20 pounds (Sterling).

The other two were blatant golddiggers but I thought maybe it was an exception to the rule..?

What makes them so money gravilicious and their neighbouring queens less grabby grabby@afronoob?
I hope I've answered you. What you experienced was typical. I once had a Somali ,easily an 8.5 hit me up for 40$ per hour!! Seated in my lap no less, at 3am after wining and dining the ho-but I stick to my principles and never pay so sent her on her way.

KENYA

afronoob you are the biggest liar on this forum, nobody listen to this guy, he doesnt want anybody to go to his country, i had a classmate from Kenya and he never told me none of this stuff.

KENYA

Quote: (02-11-2011 07:51 AM)lottery Wrote:  

afronoob you are the biggest liar on this forum, nobody listen to this guy, he doesnt want anybody to go to his country, i had a classmate from Kenya and he never told me none of this stuff.
I've given it to you straight,lottery. Even moma gave his 3 episodes with Kenyan bitches that confirm all I've said yet you insist I'm cockblocking eager players from the pleasures of Kenyan vertical smile. Ohh well,some people must learn the hard way.

KENYA

afronoob you are the biggest liar on this forum, nobody listen to this guy

LMAO, Mr. Pot, Meet Mr. Kettle.

KENYA

Quote: (02-12-2011 08:55 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

afronoob you are the biggest liar on this forum, nobody listen to this guy

LMAO, Mr. Pot, Meet Mr. Kettle.

That's funny PWP. I gotta steal that line.

KENYA

Quote: (02-11-2011 02:31 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

They think,no they're actually convinced they're all 9s and as a roosher you know what that means. Whoopi Goldberg who expects to be treated like Kerry Washington!!

I once met a Kenyan girl in a nightclub in Asia and she was a 6 don't know why I was talking to her but I was. After a few words and not even a smile from her she simply said to me: "Buy me noodles" !

I slowly walked away saying the exact same thing to myself, afronoob.

KENYA

Quote: (02-13-2011 10:56 PM)Tommy Wrote:  

They think,no they're actually convinced they're all 9s and as a roosher you know what that means. Whoopi Goldberg who expects to be treated like Kerry Washington!!

I once met a Kenyan girl in a nightclub in Asia and she was a 6 don't know why I was talking to her but I was. After a few words and not even a smile from her she simply said to me: "Buy me noodles" !

Tommy,you've personally experienced what I've been trying to say throughout this thread-that can be taken as typical. Nothing more to add.

KENYA

Quote: (03-09-2011 03:19 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2011 10:56 PM)Tommy Wrote:  

Tommy,you've personally experienced what I've been trying to say throughout this thread-that can be taken as typical. Nothing more to add.

On other threads some of you have had success with the local slutdom: am no hater props to you! But for those of us who live here things are very different. Here's what I said at the beginning up top-

Worse is that we're more exposed to American attitudes or should I say our bitches believe in the Oprah selfesteem bullshit. Which means an average 6.5 ,after a professional makeup job truly thinks she's Rosario Dawson. They're now almost sociopathic-lying and attitude are to be expected.
Look what's happening!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC7rTd25r6g

A different study carried out by Spylink International, a private investigation outfit based in Kenya, in 2008, revealed that marital infidelity was on the rise, with women, who are traditional victims playing supporting roles.

Men take gold with a 75 per cent share of cheating medals to womens bronze at 25 per cent in 2002, but they upped their medal standings to silver with 45 per cent by 2008.

The study pegged this scenario on changing lifestyles and womens empowerment through higher education and knowing their rights.

Hard economic times implied that more women were exchanging their bodies for material favours.

The survey, however, revealed that as the data stands, women in Kenya will be leading the infidelity game come 2010.

Even worse was the fact that 99 per cent of married couples cheat on each other, with Nairobi, of Kenyas eight provinces, leading with 60 per cent of unfaithful men, and women at 40 per cent.

Nyanza comes second with 55 per cent of men and women at 45 per cent. Western and Rift Valley take fourth and fifth slots respectively, with men taking 65 per cent, while Coast came fifth with men leading with 60 per cent.

In Eastern province, unfaithful men stood at 70 per cent and 85 per cent in case of men in North-Eastern, a region where women are socially, culturally and economically suppressed.

Central Province was the surprise package with women taking a 60 per cent stake a head of their men.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/204096/th...+in++Kenya
Already we have our own embryonic 'marry a foreign wife' movement here in Kenya.

KENYA

That international sex forum is just... creepy. Some of the guys there are the type you'd end up seeing on 'most wanted'.