rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Everything You Need to Know About the "Reverse Progress" Fitness Movement"

https://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/e...00442.html
Quote:Quote:

In the picture on the left I was miserable, and today I am free as a bird," writes Neghar. "I've chosen not to let my body fat % dictate how I feel about myself, and fully accepted my body and all of its beautiful imperfections. I hope you will too.
[Image: neghar_fonooni.jpg]

Obviously, she still looks good, but what kind of message is this sending? What kind of trends can we expect now, people gaining 50 pounds, snapping an after picture and getting excited over their "reverse progress" because they "feel so good" now?

I'm sure for a fitness model like Neghar, it DOES feel better not counting every calorie, but for an average person, it is just another excuse to pack on the pounds.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

The problem is that your average fat western woman will read into this as validation for whatever lazy fitness choice they make without taking into consideration that this is a fitness pro talking about her chiseled body.

Personally, I hate girls with chiseled man like six packs and muscles it reminds me of gangly ladyboys and is treading close to androgynous shemale territory.

Fitness goes MGTOW!

[Image: 2441702-0720251747-origi.gif]

[Image: fat-acceptance1.jpg]

Yeah, good luck with that one ladies.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

https://www.facebook.com/Ashton?fref=nf

2.5 men actor Ashton Kutcher is apparently supporting this movement.

And here I thought he is suppose to be what the "Red Pill Society" considered as an "alpha male". Unless he is being sarcastic or that isn't his actual Fb account.

And check out the comments on that post.

Well to be honest visible six packs like that aren't quite healthy on a women. They need some fat for fertility.

Quote: (05-21-2014 02:15 PM)Zengling Wrote:  

https://www.facebook.com/Ashton?fref=nf

2.5 men actor Ashton Kutcher is apparently supporting this movement.

And here I thought he is suppose to be what the "Red Pill Society" considered as an "alpha male". Unless he is being sarcastic or that isn't his actual Fb account.

And check out the comments on that post.

While I have no idea what Kutcher's personal beliefs are, lets take a look at this one from a financial standpoint. Kutcher makes money by being a marketable guy. Doesn't make sense for him to publicly rile up fat people (huge market in the US) over something like this. You don't want to be the next Mel Gibson if you are an actor, better to voice support for these populist style movements and keep whatever opinions you have to yourself.