rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One reply, then flake

One reply, then flake

So approached this smoking hot Dutch blonde chick in front of the mall. She was planning on leaving in a cab. Got her to come into my car and dropped her off at her hotel (she's new in town).

Got the number. She even mentioned that we'll text each other before getting out of the car.

3 days later I send the roosh classic.

Me: hey xxx it's yyy. How are you?
Her: hey yyy I'm fine. How are you?
Me: good good. Do you want to hang out sometime this week?

Then the flake. What annoys me is she responded then disappeared.

Because she was a 9 and Dutch and blonde I re texted the following night:

Me: xxx van boring

Still no response. Again the tease then the flake. Is this normal? It's a super bitch move! Any insights?

One reply, then flake

yep she flaked. next...

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

One reply, then flake

"hey xxx it's yyy. How are you?"

should've been

"sup xxx, it's the [insert something cool about your appearance multiplied by 100 to send a cocky funny vibe] guy. what's up?"

and

"good good. Do you want to hang out sometime this week?"

should've been

"we should hang out at [insert day], I know a cool place that has [creative social drinking event] nights. you free around 8?"

Polite asking doesn't work with hotties even in non poisoned Slavic countries like mine. Fun, high energy, cool is all it is for them.

One reply, then flake

Ya see your point funkyzeit. Didn't consider her age, job, nationality before texting. Come to think of it she mentioned her love of electronic/techno. Guess you have to tailor the message to the audience.

The above text game worked on more "homely/older" 6s and 7s but this broad is by far the "hottest/youngest" girl I've approached. Yet...

Thanks for the advice.

One reply, then flake

I've instituted a one flake and you're out policy. These bimbos can fuck off.

I had a 30-ish single mother offer me her # last week, I took it (she's purely pump & dump by definition). Texted her the next day got a reply within 30 seconds. Replied ~10 minutes later...nothing and nothing else since.

She's been eliminated. Next time I see her (she works at one of my coffee shop hangouts), I'll ignore her. If she tries to "fix" the situation, I'll dismiss her with "I have no time for games."

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

One reply, then flake

Think of a text message as a pop-up ad [Image: lol.gif] When you get one do you want to be annoyed by a bunch of stupid questions? Send something that grabs her attention.

"I'm taking you out to a new club tonight. Be ready by 10."

Team Nachos

One reply, then flake

Like the pop-up ad analogy Parlay44. Must be true. A more desirable girl will probably have 10 texts from 10 guys on any given week. Guess the name of the game is to stand out.

It's funny cause the girl was asking all kinds of questions like where's the liquor store in this town and where are the good Electro-house lounges in this town. Man really blew a solid prospect.

That being said I was in the mall to browse the bookstore and picked a few discount learn Polish and learn Czech books (future plans...). I also picked up a discount James Bond novel and a more dorky history book.

Was carrying the bag of books when approaching. The girl insisted seeing what I bought and was most interested in the James Bond one (Diamonds Are Forever...in case you were wondering).

My point is here I was talking to this girl who wants to know where to get drunk and go crazy and I'm there carrying books. the conversation naturally moved to books/more intellectual stuff but this air headed blonde had no real interest. Combine with the flat texting it was a deadly mix I've come to realize. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be.

You gotta be a clown I suppose and I got caught being an anti-clown before I could waste my time taking this girl out. The last paragraph of this Roosh article really hammers the point:

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-be-a-good-clown

Thanks again for the tips. It's much appreciated.

One reply, then flake

Bossy and cocky works over text. Since it's such a breath of fresh air, you definitely stand out, hot girls rarely get texts like this.
I use the Mcqueen, " It's ___ the sexy motherfucka you met at _____" She'll always reply. They usually crack up with this,
I leave it alone after a while and then hit them with a command.

"I'm hitting xyz place for drinks, you should join me"
Usually works.

Life is good

One reply, then flake

She's just not that into you.

It wasn't a flake. She simply stopped replying. A flake is when she agrees to a plan with you, then backs out at the last minute with a lame excuse.

You could benefit from reading this book: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13301.html

One reply, then flake

Correction - I'm not that into her!

But thanks for the book recommendation Tigre.

Enough books!! I think carrying books and talking to a 9 wasn't the best vibe.

Might make an exception to the Mark Manson book though (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13301.html) seems its exactly what I'm trying to achieve: bang models without changing who I am.

That being said, the girl wasn't completely turned-off by the books. She snatched the James Bond "Diamonds Are Forever" from my hand and started reading the back cover (i.e. the Blurb). Anyone who has read it, it goes like this:

"Meet, Tiffany Case, a cold, gorgeous, hard-boiled blonde; the kind of girl you could get into a lot of trouble with - if you wanted..."

I think this chick read that first line and thought "That's me!!" and put herself on a pedestal - honestly she was a smoking blonde (too bad she's a disrespectful smoking blonde). Likewise, she DID reply to the first text. It was the 2nd text that killed the deal (I think)

I'm so tempted to text her the words from the back cover and try to salvage the situation. Does irony and coincidence work? Or am I going over to the super super needy side?...what do you guys think?

One reply, then flake

I'm going to put my comments in BOLD right in the quote below:

Quote: (05-22-2014 01:54 AM)ash Wrote:  

Correction - I'm not that into her!

Yes, yes you are. See how at the end of this quote you're still trying to find a way to get her?

But thanks for the book recommendation Tigre.

Enough books!! I think carrying books and talking to a 9 wasn't the best vibe.

You don't even know what you want. That, or you are ashamed of who you are. You shouldn't be either. It's OK to not be sure about what you want, it's NOT OK to pretend that you know what you want when you don't. You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are. If you like to read books, have one on you. The REST of who you are is what will attract her (or not), not necessarily just the fact that you have books on you.

Might make an exception to the Mark Manson book though (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13301.html) seems its exactly what I'm trying to achieve: bang models without changing who I am.

That being said, the girl wasn't completely turned-off by the books. She snatched the James Bond "Diamonds Are Forever" from my hand and started reading the back cover (i.e. the Blurb). Anyone who has read it, it goes like this:

Hey look, you made my point right here, that she wasn't turned off by the books.

"Meet, Tiffany Case, a cold, gorgeous, hard-boiled blonde; the kind of girl you could get into a lot of trouble with - if you wanted..."

I think this chick read that first line and thought "That's me!!" and put herself on a pedestal - honestly she was a smoking blonde (too bad she's a disrespectful smoking blonde). Likewise, she DID reply to the first text. It was the 2nd text that killed the deal (I think)

Someone already broke down your texts, he was right. It was all of your texts, you should work on understanding why your texts were not good. Also, you're projecting a lot of logic and depth on this girl's thought process. I wouldn't assume that much for any random stranger, much less a sort of ditzy blonde (as you roughly describe her). Stop projecting a male's thought process on a female. You will NEVER understand them if you think they have a thought process even close to the same as yours.

I'm so tempted to text her the words from the back cover and try to salvage the situation. Does irony and coincidence work? Or am I going over to the super super needy side?...what do you guys think?

Don't. There is no salvaging the situation with that kind of text. The fact is that she didn't flake on you. You bored her, turned her off, and then she stopped contacting you. She wasn't disrespecting you by not responding, she was just turned off. You are projecting your butthurtness on her by saying that she's disrespectful. I see no part of your interaction with her where she was disrespectful.

You will never bring yourself up by bringing someone else down.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

One reply, then flake

Learn to use these when setting up a date through text:

join me to/for...

come at (time)..

lets ............

Never ask questions. Only give statements.

She will ask the questions.

Sound good? Does that work? Are you free?

All pussy killers. If she won't comply she isn't that into it. You will lose masculine energy fighting for a Maybe Girl rather than ising that time and energy on upping your life and game for more Yes Girls.

I have never had a single Maybe Girl that I ended up banging be nearly as fulfilling as the Yes Girls.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

One reply, then flake

Thanks for the BOLD responses. Great quotes especially the last one. Don't get me wrong not at all angry at the girl. I've been doing so many approaches that any rejection "pain" has faded and I don't take any of it personally.

Just wanted to confirm, and it seems to be a mantra over here in the Forum, that once the girl stops replying in an initial/date-setting text then you drop her and move to the next. It seems there is nothing that can be done to salvage the situation except get it right the first time.

Definitely wont bombard her with texts. In fact her number will be deleted once this message is posted. Just liked the approach and the whole story behind it - even if the ending sucked.

Thanks though for the text examples. I've exposed myself as such a newbie it's getting embarrassing. Hopefully this will be as helpful to someone else as it is for me.

One reply, then flake

You can infact turn Maybe Girls around.

What I have noticed being around this forum is that the guys most successful with women and/or $ don't bother. You get one good first impression, if it isn't strong enough, improve and move on with life.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

One reply, then flake

Quote: (05-22-2014 04:28 PM)ash Wrote:  

Just wanted to confirm, and it seems to be a mantra over here in the Forum, that once the girl stops replying in an initial/date-setting text then you drop her and move to the next. It seems there is nothing that can be done to salvage the situation except get it right the first time.

A lot of guys move the number to the backburner and send a restart text later.

With restarts, I usually send it on a Sunday night. Many girls are relaxing at home and chatting online at that time.

You can also wait two weeks since the last interaction, then send a couple of word text asking how's it going.

So much is dependent on her mood, what is happening in her life that you don't see. If you wait two weeks, at least you catch her on the other side of her menstrual cycle. That can make a difference in horniness and how much she wants to engage with the world.

The main point of the book "Models" you would benefit from is: don't beat yourself up over the result you get with one girl. There is no magic formula or text message sequence to pull every single girl you meet. Even more so when you're targeting 9's.

It's a numbers game. So just get back in the game and concentrate on the girls who are responsive.

One reply, then flake

double post

One reply, then flake

Thanks though for the text examples. I've exposed myself as such a newbie it's getting embarrassing. Hopefully this will be as helpful to someone else as it is for me.

Don't worry about it. You just need to understand that this place and the advice here will help you if you listen and apply. If you don't and make assumptions about yourself that you haven't fully understood, you will not gain anything. If you look at my initial posts, they may come off as pathetic, but you will see the more recent ones are more nuanced because I have transformed quite a bit. It's a journey, enjoy it.

One reply, then flake

No, the only thing to be embarassed about would be a negative/butthurt reaction. Positivity and staying driven is key. Good luck.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

One reply, then flake

No bullshit. This chick replies 6 days (6 days!) later and says:

Sorry did not have credit on my phone

I know she is new, but I think this is a big test. How am I supposed to respond?

One reply, then flake

@ash She might still be interested, but it also means you're well down her list of priorities.
I've had similar situations before, and most times, the girl is looking for an orbiter, someone to give her validation.
If that's the case then bro, don't hang around, don't let her use you like that.
But it's not 100%, there's a chance, albeit a small one, that she is still open to you, but needs some heating up.
Sounds like she's a lukewarm lead at best, personally I wouldn't persue it, as I've been tooled by similar such girls in the past.
However maybe some of the other guys here can advise you better.

One reply, then flake

@amity

Thanks for the advice. You appear to be correct. Think this is called a "shit test" in the community? Anyway I replied with:

"Who is this?"

This, I believe, keeps the interaction open but forces her to reply and indicate concrete interest. (The idea being I deleted her number after she took ages to reply to the first text).

It's been 3 days and no response. So it's not the best response I don't think. However I'm not too bothered - working other girls/getting other numbers. Thanks again for the advice!