rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game While Getting Into Shape

First of all, I assumed a similar question would have been answered a million times before, but several searches yielded nothing, surprisingly.

I took the Red Pill on December 31, 2013, and got a gym membership the same day. I was a whopping 250 lb at 6 foot 2 (all fat, no muscle). For the past five months I've been slaving my ass off trying to lose weight, and I've had surprisingly good results. As I write this on May 20th, 2014, I am 208 pounds, with 23% body fat. I still have a ways to go before I look in shape, but I currently just have a layer of fat covering my torso.

However, during this time I did not game at all. I was studying and preparing to go out there by learning all I could about picking up women and generally becoming a better man. However, I am a virgin. I'm also really, really, fucking horny. I don't think I can wait any longer to get laid.

That being said, do you think I have the slightest chance at all of getting laid while having this layer of fat over my torso (my face, arms, and legs are all surprisingly lean), or will the girls automatically write me off? I never bought the idea that looks don't matter at all. I'm just wondering if the 7's, 8's, and 9's are going to laugh at my face when I start talking to them. There is a week long event I'm going to in a week, where a large group of people from my school are going to be socializing for a week in a hotel. It seems like the perfect opportunity to get laid, and I want to know if physically, my fat will make that much of a difference.

In terms of my face, I'd say I'm definitely above average, if not good. I have the "Noble Northern European" look if you know what I mean.

Also, this event is going to be populated by a slew of "Christian" girls. I hear they are really, really horny sluts, is this true?

Social Circle game bro! I've seen dudes in worse shape than you get with 8's and 9's.

I know what you're thinking: "If I approach a 9, she will laugh in my face and call me ugly or fat and then everyone will laugh at me and think what a fucking loser.'"

You know what I think when I see someone getting rejected? "At least he had the balls to make a move. Good for him."

I've been rejected and most guys just look at me like "damn I thought you had it!" or "what a fucking bitch." You know the look.

By the way, you're 6'2 c'mon dude! Don't let that height go to waste! APPROACH!

I'm 6'4@ and have 25% body fat and don't give a fuck and neither should you.

Stop doubting yourself man!

Nobody will laugh in your face if you're confident as fuck. Girls see less of the appearance and more of a guy's confidence anyway, and how much do you want to bet those in shape guys won't be approaching?

Good on you for getting into the gym, it'll only change your life for the better, and welcome to the site!

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Quote: (05-20-2014 05:14 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Social Circle game bro! I've seen dudes in worse shape than you get with 8's and 9's.

I know what you're thinking: "If I approach a 9, she will laugh in my face and call me ugly or fat and then everyone will laugh at me and think what a fucking loser.'"

You know what I think when I see someone getting rejected? "At least he had the balls to make a move. Good for him."

I've been rejected and most guys just look at me like "damn I thought you had it!" or "what a fucking bitch." You know the look.

By the way, you're 6'2 c'mon dude! Don't let that height go to waste! APPROACH!

What do you mean by "social circle game?" In terms of social prowess, I'm really not high up at all. Due to an unfortunate incident in which everyone started to call me a "racist Nazi bigot" because of some anti-Israel comments and calling some black guy a "dumb nigger" when he pissed me off. Every bit of social draw I had is gone, and two of my friends just ditched me because I was being too Alpha and "misogynistic" for their tastes.

Get new friends.

Look into meetup.com and internations.org to get invited to events and meet new people. It has been a blast for me, I have met several good international friends and chatted up very cute girls.

It is a stark contrast against most of my former friends who are now either broke, college dropouts, alcoholics, dads or a mix of these.

This is also a reminder for me to start working out seriously.

Mate, you're using every excuse in the book not to go out and game. See that 9 at the gym you'd give your left testicle to fuck? If you don't approach her, some other douche will - and I can guarantee you're better than that douche. If you continue with your current line of thought, you'll get absolutely ripped and still be thinking, "Should I go out and game yet, a hair on my head is out of place?" And you'll still be a virgin.

^^ What caracal said

I've been in your boat before dude. "I gotta do X before I try to learn game" "I can't game today because of Y"

You gotta get out there and prove to yourself that approaching girls isn't the big deal your mind has made it out to be. It takes balls, but your balls grow with experience. (heh)

Quote: (05-20-2014 02:55 PM)Krusyos Wrote:  

I still have a ways to go before I look in shape, but I currently just have a layer of fat covering my torso.

(...)

However, during this time I did not game at all.

Most people do, and they still get laid. "Waiting until you're in shape" is an excuse not to be approaching girls. The idea that you'll never get laid until you have an above-average body simply isn't true.

caracal and Chemistry:

I think you guys are right. I know all the theory of game, but have rarely even put it into practice. I mean, I think I used it maybe once or twice and they were on pretty ugly girls who I already knew by face. Didn't a guy once say, "The only bad approach is the one you never did."

God, now that I examine it, I actually have it pretty good. I have a pretty good looking face, a "mysterious traveling bard" vibe, and I will be building my own little "pack" of guys (according to the model that Christian McQueen put forth on his website). All I need now is to just conquer my mind. Not to mention, the whole function is gonna be filled with a bunch of Beta Bitch Boys, not Alpha males.

Quote: (05-20-2014 06:40 PM)Krusyos Wrote:  

caracal and Chemistry:

I think you guys are right. I know all the theory of game, but have rarely even put it into practice. I mean, I think I used it maybe once or twice and they were on pretty ugly girls who I already knew by face. Didn't a guy once say, "The only bad approach is the one you never did."

God, now that I examine it, I actually have it pretty good. I have a pretty good looking face, a "mysterious traveling bard" vibe, and I will be building my own little "pack" of guys (according to the model that Christian McQueen put forth on his website). All I need now is to just conquer my mind. Not to mention, the whole function is gonna be filled with a bunch of Beta Bitch Boys, not Alpha males.

You already have the balls brah! If you can criticize israel knowing damn well you are going to mocked/ridiculed then I think you can withstand the blow of a rejection!

Dude you're overthinking it.

You don't have to be perfect to get laid.

Stop comparing yourself.

Have fun and talk to the girls you find attractive--the rest is isolation and allowing that animalistic sexuality to surface.

Do yourself a favour and stop reading theory--field experience is where things actually click for you.

Realize that it's more about discovering and cultivating your natural self than it is about finding that missing thing in the external to complete you.

This is a great idea for a thread, actually. I've found that, ironically, working out has made me more self conscious about how I look in some ways because it is easy to fall into the trap of focusing on things you want to improve instead of what you have accomplished.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

You never know your true potential until you reach it. I went the other way. I was a scrawny fuck and I just started to put on weight more recently. I figured "I'm going to focus on my body, but I can't spend 15 hours a day in the gym." The rest of the time, while focusing on diet, lifting, and getting big, I also incorporated hitting on women into my day-to-day life. Even before I got "big", I started having more success than I ever would have imagined. Just because you're not 6% body fat doesn't mean that some fly girls won't go home with you. May as well learn game now and then ramp up to banging dimes when you finally get to the physique you want than having to start from scratch when you're finally fit.

Thanks for all the replies, guys. You've made me realize that I need to stop making excuses, get my ass into gear, and start sticking my dick in hot vajj's

Just don't put to much pressure on yourself to get laid right from the start!! This bettering yourself is a marathon, and not a race. If you do get laid, then fine, but if not just get to the next step by approaching and bringing value to the people that you speak to!

Don't try to force the getting laid part in your get together, just focus on having rapport with everyone and having a good time. You don't want to come off as needy in front of your regular group of friends when you're still a newbie!!

It could seriously crush your inner game. Just take it slow and focus on good conversation such as making statements instead of questions, reducing the silences by constantly talking (rambling) and talking about your huge weight loss as your DHV. Focus on these, and eventually the rest will come.

I'm in the same shape with you and with braces....

Don't give a Damn about what someone else might think, just do it.

Your confidence will grow with time and you will see that your weight does not hinder you.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I was scrawny, still am... foreign girls don't care. [Image: smile.gif]

I'll tell you what will boost your game and get you in sort of decent shape at the same time. Learn to dance... break dance if you are below 50. Its still internationally recognized as what is 'cool' and will get you numbers, free drinks and center stage at nightclubs. I just know how to pop and I'm not amazing by any stretch of the imagination but women will come from EVERY corner of the nightclub or venue or wherever to watch you perform. It's an easy, physically intensive, ice breaker. Everyone has muscles, not everyone has moves.