rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Day Game Really Just for Good-Looking Guys?

Was talking to a girl yesterday, and she asked me why I approached her and all this other stuff (in a self-deprecating manner, big turn-off), and she said that she could only see herself being open to a guy hitting her up while she's out and about if she finds the guy physically attractive, which in a way makes some sense to me.

So I pose the question, is day game really just for good-looking guys?

What do you think.

I think a woman would SAY shes only open to a guy shes physically attracted to hitting her up any time day or night.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

In response to that, you say: "Not sure why they'd come to you..."

But seriously, I think that, in order to day game successfully, you need to be confident in your attractiveness, and then the chick will dig you too.

It's only men that care about looks. Women get turned on by looks, status, money, fame, style, game ...etc. While it's true that looks get you in the door ...it's no guarantee that they'll get you laid. That's why websites like good looking loser exist.

If you like her ...approach. You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Team Nachos

Didn't notice it said "Is Day Game Really Just for Good-Looking Guys?"

Try out this experiment:

Go out with the idea that you must conform to some 3rd party standard of being "good-looking" to dare speak to women during the day time and that you are deficient.

Go out with the idea that you are enough and are naturally attractive as a self-possessed man.

Given everything being equal, the more attractive the guy is, greater the chance of a bang.

So people should be working on developing themselves including making themselves more attractive (by working out, in shape, healthy diet, good skin, good haircut, good fashion, etc) if they aren't there already. An average looking guy can become hot but working on his appearence but much of it is making changes to the mind to embrace those ideas.

First, the OP is making the mistake listening to what a girl says about dating and attraction. First rule of game, do not listen to a word they say on these issues. Since, the girl has never day-gamed another hot girl, what the fuck would she know about it? Or what works, and what doesn't?

Second, It's actually better for a less good-looking man to do daygame, because he can use other weapons in his arsenal, other than his looks. Night game requires more high energy, and is more looks based. It also attracts a more superficial type of woman, who is not going to connect on one of the multi-levels that the average daygame girl would.

This thread shouldn't turn into a daygame vs nightgame debate, because you should be able to do both, and good-looking guys have an edge in both. However, their edge is smaller in daygame.

the best daygamers aren't good looking. yad, tom torero, krauser...

If she likes you she will rationalize why you're pretty or "just her type". She's pulling the proverbial wool over your eyes.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Id argue for good looking guys, online is probably best. Then nightgame. Then daygame. Social circle probably hurts good looking guys the most.

As they say, Welcome to Miami! This kind of shit wouldn't happen anywhere else.

A woman's looks are pretty objective to men, the opposite isn't true. What she will consider physically attractive depends on far more than looks, she could comment on how a man is ugly as well as on how he's good looking depending on his approach, his confidence and her own mood, even if it is the same man.

Quote: (05-18-2014 04:06 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

If she likes you she will rationalize why you're pretty or "just her type". She's pulling the proverbial wool over your eyes.

This. Girl backward rationalize things, cause they are incapable of rational thoughts. If she likes you, you are the best looking guy on earth. If she doesn't, you can look like Ryan Gosling without having a chance at her.

Sometimes I talk to girls and I mention "my handsome rich buddy over there", the girl looks at him a bit and be like "you kidding, he's so average". And my ugly fat roommate who got this hot 8 Chinese chick, she told him "you are the most handsome Asian I've ever seen" I almost died of laughing.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (05-18-2014 03:51 PM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

the best daygamers aren't good looking. yad, tom torero, krauser...
Dont forget Sasha. Those guys are master PUA's.

With all that said, about the DAY/NIGHT game, having good look never hurts:

Though I admit, the pretty boy got pretty tight body language and attitude. His voice is pretty $ imo. But what he told the girls, I'm pretty sure it's a modern Ted Bundy. Explains how stupid women are. Sickening. And I have seen this in real life.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

I might agree with you if you said night game. Night game is a fucking blood bath in my opinion unless you have your spot on lock.

Day game is the ugly man's redemption. You can have an actual conversation, her bitch shield isn't up, she's not expecting any approaches because nobody ever approaches, etc.

I believe daygame is for the conversationalist. i dont think looks even matter in that department.

even when i daygame, i noticed that even with looks it doesnt do much
it matters more what i say, how i say it and how i'm presenting myself.

Since when should you take a girls words at face value?

"ofc I didn't sleep with him!"

Is sex really just for good looking guys?

WIA

Let the ho say no.

Quote: (05-18-2014 07:53 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Though I admit, the pretty boy got pretty tight body language and attitude. His voice is pretty $ imo.

Don't forget style too. The winner is dressed appropriately while the loser looks like he is going camping. Unfortunately that's how most American men dress during night and day.

Looks matter more in daygame if you go direct, because after your opener she's immediately going to size you up based only on your looks and the swagger of your approach since she has no other information to work with, so if you're not good looking enough for her the approach will often just end right there.

With indirect daygame however looks obviously still play a big role and to some degree girls still know you're trying to pick them up, but you have time to build interest/attraction in the conversation before she has to make a decision about whether she's into you or not.

Day game is still a numbers game. Not sure if you approached her direct or indirect, but if she were to ask me why I approached her, I would say I find her attractive. No point ignoring the elephant in the room, just be real.

I've had days where I get insta blow-outs from one girl followed by a 20 minute long conversation with the next and vice versa. I've been rejected both while dressed up and down, and gotten #s in both scenarios too. There are simply too many variables present in a woman to write off day game as only for 'good looking guys'. Some girls go for certain looks that you may never meet or might not meet that day.

The biggest thing with day game is you have to be ready to communicate your value on the spot, with nothing but your words and charisma. So having good looks or passive value is one thing (dress, fitness etc), but solid inner game plus familiarity with the daygame process is crucial.

The thing with good looking guys is they get chosen more than they get to choose (assuming they don't actively game). When you choose to approach a girl, you're giving her an opportunity. If she doesn't like it, she's free to walk. Rinse and repeat until you find one who's receptive.

Day game is no magic bullet; it's still a grind.

Quote: (05-18-2014 03:41 PM)Cad and Bounder Wrote:  

First, the OP is making the mistake listening to what a girl says about dating and attraction. First rule of game, do not listen to a word they say on these issues. Since, the girl has never day-gamed another hot girl, what the fuck would she know about it? Or what works, and what doesn't?

My posts aren't for feedback because I need to know, I give advice here, not the other way around, so don't make the mistake that I took what she said or whatever as anything, the purpose of the post was merely for the sake of discussion.