rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how you found out about the Roosh and the forum

I couldn't find a thread that talked about how everyone found out about Roosh/the forum. I'm curios as to what you guys personally googled and how that led you to Roosh and eventually the forum.

I found out about Roosh when I googled European girls vs American girls and I clicked on a youtube link and I saw Roosh. I remember thinking "what the fuck is this guy saying?" Then I reflected on what he said and I was extremely curios as everything he started saying was making sense (game recognized). I ended up watching his other videos and then his blog posts and then I clicked on the forum and signed up. Then I found out about game and here I am now.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9638.html

^ Inside of this link are more links to "How did you find this forum" threads

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-17-2014 05:45 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9638.html

^ Inside of this link are more links to "How did you find this forum" threads

I can't believe I couldn't find any of that. Thanks.

Can a mod lock this thread?

I knew of Roosh before the forum, in '04. His g/f, who I was friends with at the time, used to send me info about a DJ gig he was doing with another guy (Sam or Sohm or something).

About three years later, I discovered Roissy and I wish I could remember how. I re-discovered Roosh as a blogger through him because he commented over there. From there I found out about Roosh's (then new) blog, the forum, ROK, etc.

Am a young guy tired of hearing about the end of men and enjoy the decline and was hoping for something to give me an example of true masculinity. I then eventually cam across the art of manliness website. I thought it was cool at first with some good articles, but I eventually stopped reading them because they got boring. However, they did mention the manosphere and Jack Donvoan's books so i went on amazon to put them in my wish list to read. After I added them a suggestion appeared for Rollo Tomassi's "The Rational Male".

I then visited his blog and was fascinated with what I read but also perplexed with the red pill. His blog eventually lead me to Roosh, Roissy and Return of Kings. Which I've been reading for 6 months now and the joined the forum. The cool part about all of this is that i became unplugged or took the red pill a day after my birthday-that's when I found The Rational Male blog.

It's funny but I really don't remember.

I think it was just a link to a Roosh article from some other forum.

I saw his website in Heartiste's links.