rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fisto Invades Southeast Asia (Starting in BKK) Part II

This trip is something I've been looking forward to ever since I left the last time.

Unfinished business is how I view it.

I will be giving live updates as something worth writing about occurs. I've broken down my very revisable travel intentions here.

I was speaking to Beyond Borders yesterday and a real concern of mine is about drinking/partying.

I guess we'll see how it goes.

Anyone in the SEA location that wants to meet up give me a pm.

HA! Didn't you fuck every available girl back then? Jeez [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Why a concern about drinking and partying?

Quote: (05-16-2014 09:02 PM)slubu Wrote:  

It makes me unproductive.

Quote: (05-16-2014 09:11 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2014 09:02 PM)slubu Wrote:  

It makes me unproductive.
So what do you do all day if you're not drinking and chasing ass? You'll really need to slow it down and get in touch or hustle with the natives.

That's what I do not like about the DR. It seems to be a poon fueled pussy vortex that is hard to accept. I like to place my things down where I want and not have to think about theft. When you can't do that there's no way to call it home.

This is gonna be good.

A little foray into Indonesia if you get bored of xyz locale sounds pretty intriguing - that place in on my radar. Am sure you will tear it up in any event - looking forward to the updates.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

where you staying in bkk? hotel?

I aint even gonna read this thread because it will make me that jealous.

Any revisits with any of the girls from Part I planned?

Friendly advice: don't freak out if doing the same thing you did on the last trip doesn't give you the same level of enjoyment.

Quote: (05-17-2014 04:02 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Friendly advice: don't freak out if doing the same thing you did on the last trip doesn't give you the same level of enjoyment.

To be honest, My goals are little different this time around. Partying and smashing isn't the priority really but you're right, I can tell it's a little different already.

Quote: (05-16-2014 09:56 PM)Akula Wrote:  

This is gonna be good.

A little foray into Indonesia if you get bored of xyz locale sounds pretty intriguing - that place in on my radar. Am sure you will tear it up in any event - looking forward to the updates.

I had a blast in Jakarta last time. My bankroll is bigger now so I think I may have to head that way again as well.

Quote: (05-17-2014 02:52 AM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

Any revisits with any of the girls from Part I planned?

Yeah, I've stayed in touch with a lot of them. One girl here in BKK swore up and down that she hated me and never wanted to see me again.

I text her "I'm here".

2 minutes later we are making plans haha.

Good luck in SEA! Really looking forward to this thread.

I find that also Roosh. Trying to chase nostalgia from a past trip doing the same things just doesn't feel the same. It's unfortunate but it's reality.

Hey Fisto......Just curious, what was it about Latin America that made you not want to further venture into South America ...Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, ect before returning to SEA. From my understanding you guys were traveling through central America after DR.

I've done the SEA trip years ago, it was awesome!!!. .but in my opinion South America blows away SEA countries in quality.

Fisto,
Looking forward to reading about your adventures in SEA part II!

Btw,
Here's an idea that may work very well for someone like you:
Go to China, in a major or even 2nd tier city, say in the south in order not to have to experience winter in China. Banging chicks not being the main priority since thats not going to be hard there, but rather, trying to milk the Chinese financially. Here's what I mean: go to a local boxing or Muay Thai or BJJ club, train a couple of times, talk to the big guys and get to talk to the owners. Get them to give you a gig as a trainer, do this for 2-3 months till you build a reputation as the baddest badass trainer to ever walk in this town since Bruce Lee. Then rent a gym which shouldn't be expensive and open your own gym.

Or you could even offer the Chinese guys which are a bunch of effeminate guys on how to not only buff up but to be masculine which the Chinese guys are sorely lacking. There was a white guy in the forum who is currently in China teaching local guys how to be manly and approaching girls and the guy is killing it man and he is an average sized skinny white boy. If he is killing it, imagine what a guy like you can do!

Within a few months to a year or two, you could build a line of gyms or masculinity bootcamps. You can easily combine the two and call them Macho Man Gym & Club. And then franchise it all across the Middle Kingdom!

Once on the ground in China, you will see so many opportunities that you will not know were to start. Plus, the girls are very feminine and there is some high talent.

Thoughts?

My 2RMBs.

Quote: (05-17-2014 10:23 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Fisto,

Btw,
Go to China, in a major or even 2nd tier city, say in the south in order not to have to experience winter in China. Banging chicks not being the main priority since thats not going to be hard there, but rather, trying to milk the Chinese financially. Here's what I mean: go to a local boxing or Muay Thai or BJJ club, train a couple of times, talk to the big guys and get to talk to the owners. Get them to give you a gig as a trainer, do this for 2-3 months till you build a reputation as the baddest badass trainer to ever walk in this town since Bruce Lee. Then rent a gym which shouldn't be expensive and open your own gym.

Or you could even offer the Chinese guys which are a bunch of effeminate guys on how to not only buff up but to be masculine which the Chinese guys are sorely lacking. There was a white guy in the forum who is currently in China teaching local guys how to be manly and approaching girls and the guy is killing it man and he is an average sized skinny white boy. If he is killing it, imagine what a guy like you can do!

Within a few months to a year or two, you could build a line of gyms or masculinity bootcamps. You can easily combine the two and call them Macho Man Gym & Club. And then franchise it all across the Middle Kingdom!

Once on the ground in China, you will see so many opportunities that you will not know were to start. Plus, the girls are very feminine and there is some high talent.

Thoughts?

My 2RMBs.

I like it but I'm so disorganized I don't know where to start! If only there was a french Canadian that was planning to go to Asia around the same time I will be there....

Quote: (05-17-2014 09:01 PM)Mojorisin808 Wrote:  

Hey Fisto......Just curious, what was it about Latin America that made you not want to further venture into South America ...Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, ect before returning to SEA. From my understanding you guys were traveling through central America after DR.

I've done the SEA trip years ago, it was awesome!!!. .but in my opinion South America blows away SEA countries in quality.

I was having severe Latin fatigue. THC was near broke which meant I was stuck doing the cheapest shit affordable. I wasn't having a good time. He ran out of money and because the whole experience was colored with that last several weeks I was there, I decided to come back here where I knew I could change things up and recharge so to speak.

I'll be practicing my spanish while I'm here so that when I return I'll be able to travel alone more efficiently.

Fisto,
I'm returning to Asia around October right on time for the next Canton Fair in Guangzhou. Are you going to be around then?

Quote: (05-18-2014 12:53 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Fisto,
I'm returning to Asia around October right on time for the next Canton Fair in Guangzhou. Are you going to be around then?

Yeah, I might be around still. I'm not leaving unless I HAVE to or I get tired of being here.

Quote: (05-17-2014 10:42 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-17-2014 10:23 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Fisto,

Btw,

Thoughts?

My 2RMBs.

I like it but I'm so disorganized I don't know where to start! If only there was a french Canadian that was planning to go to Asia around the same time I will be there....

If you end up in Beijing in the next ten months, I've got a spare bedroom with your name on it. I can't guarantee interest, but if you want to meet people in the fitness industry here, I could help you out.

I'm the King of Beijing!

^ Gotta love this damn forum.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

^^ My thoughts exactly!
Fisto, Beijing is calling you amigo! Go spend a month or so to do a reco there while also getting a taste of China.

Damn Suits....

You're making it hard to turn a trip there down!