rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can you tell if two people have slept together?

So you're at a party hanging out, drinking, socializing, people watching. You see a girl you like on the other side of the party talking to some guy.

Can you tell from a distance if they've slept together?

Explain.

Team Nachos

not with any reliability. The only 'tells' I have seen is if a guy or girl is more relaxed or casual with the other person than you'd expect. When two people haven't banged they are still, constantly, assessing each other's value and potential. If they have banged, they know it and so don't size each other up.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Yes.

By the dry cum in her hair and that his fly is open.

If they have had sex in a sexual relationship or just that night and they were strangers?

I can tell when a woman I am trying to pull has had sex with a male friend when she constantly seeks his validation.

Other indicators; she buys him drinks, stays within close proximity to him and only him

I didn't mean that they just slept together an hour ago sheesh [Image: lol.gif]

I meant they've had a previous sexual relationship. Girls like to hide it to keep their value high.

Team Nachos

Foolsgo1d explains it well. Women will seek the validation of the male friend they slept with(trust me, I'm a guy with A LOT of female friends sadly). The drinks and proximity are all true.
I have a female friend who hasn't slept around much, however, after she got out of a relationship she decided to sleep with one of her other guy friends, and it is very obvious from an outsiders perspective whether she realizes it or not. I went to a bbq where both of them were present and it seemed although she would float around she always ended up back near him, talking, wanting to know if he was still interested. Women are pretty much always going to seek the validation of a man they slept with because women simply care more(atleast more than normal males). This guy is pretty alpha too, always had a thing for her but never was pressed over it to the point of looking creepy. Pretty much all of her other guy friends are her beta orbiters so I knew if she was going to sleep with one of them it would be the alpha guy, tall good looking bad boy type who doesn't really have a future.
So I didn't even know they had slept together! She didn't tell me. But after noticing her behavior.. she was very touchy-feely with him and sat very close to him. This is a girl who is generally very bro and doesn't do these things normally. When I got closer and really listened to their conversation, I noticed she never negged him or teased him in a mean way(something she does to all of her guy friends from what I've seen). She showed genuine interest in the bs he was spewing.

But how do you know if that girl simply likes the guy, or if they've slept together previously?
I went out on my gut feeling. I've seen her around guys she likes as well and she is extremely shy, but wasn't with him. You can tell she wasn't fearing rejection at this point. So I decided to ask one of her close female friends who was also present about it and she told me that they did have sex once. I was right, women are so obvious.

That's the most specific example I can give, however I can add that women raise a guy's value significantly after they've slept with him. While most will be flaky with plans before the sex, after sex happens usually the women is consistent in plans and the guy flakes more. To translate into a social setting, when I see a girl do things at the drop of a hat for a guy, but doesn't show any shyness, but isn't outwardly all over him(kissing, etc) its likely theyve hooked up in the past but no longer.

Quote: (05-14-2014 06:38 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

So you're at a party hanging out, drinking, socializing, people watching. You see a girl you like on the other side of the party talking to some guy.

Explain.

1) ime if they just met, there's usually one person 'qualifying' them self, usually the guy since lot of males are conditioned to impress women

2) couples are much more relaxed around another. they don't have as much to prove to each other. when two people just met, the person being qualified to, usually the bitch, is either excited or bored

in summary look for one person mindlessly running their mouth as they try to impress the other, and see if the 'listener' is excited or bored

I'm not sure, but I do think that if that situation arises, it means that the guy fucked her really well, or that she's still attracted to him.

If he fucked her and she had buyer's remorse or whatever, she wouldn't be in a situation where they were hanging out.

With that said, if you are trying to figure out if they slept together, look for her IOIs towards him.. there should also be a kind of friendly playful vibe between them. She might feel comfortable hitting him on the arm for some kind of irreverent remark he made.. etc.

That kind of familiarity, plus the IOIs means they've probably already been intimate with each other. A girl who hasn't had sex with a guy might be giving IOIs but probably won't feel that relaxed around him. It's also a way of her marking her territory.

Don't look at her, look at him. Is he relaxed around her and trying to hard? Does he tough her in a non playful way just from habit or because he is well within his comfort zone? Is he comfortable with silence with her? Is he making a little too much effort, laughing a little too enthusiastically? You find the answer faster. Wait for him to touch her and watch her reaction, does she tighten or does she just him back?

I would like to think I would be able to tell, by intuition.

The thing is, even if you are always right, theres no way to know it. Once youve made an assumption, you are going by confirmation bias, or you could ask and they could lie. Its like schoolteachers saying they always catch cheaters/rulebreakers, no matter how sneaky they are... which may or may not be true(The real sneaky people wouldnt get caught by most people).

in a social setting it is easy to tell who is attracted to who and who isn't.

the truth seems to come mainly in the form of touch. A girl will touch her friends and orbiters a different way she will touch someone she is interested it.

edit - eye contact is also huge.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

This thread had got me thinking:

What about "I've already slept with you" game?

Essentially it's instantaneous familiarity. You talk to her and express body language that you would with a girl you've slept with already.

This is different from trying to befriend a girl to bone her.

If you think about, in some ways all girls really are the same, so if you we slept with some, you kind of have slept with a shared characteristic of all. I think it takes confidence of actually sleeping with a lot if women to believe this in your bones for most guys though.

Thats ego game. You're projecting what you think she will think/say/do when confronted with something similar to an up front opener. Sort of like the apocalypse one.

I would find that style of game to work better on friends of a girl who know you have fucked her well. They would most likely be out for the experience with you and want you to push the issue.

Explain.

Sounds like a hell of a game to play with a date at a crowded venue.

Quote: (05-14-2014 04:20 PM)soup Wrote:  

This thread had got me thinking:

What about "I've already slept with you" game?

Essentially it's instantaneous familiarity. You talk to her and express body language that you would with a girl you've slept with already.

This is different from trying to befriend a girl to bone her.

If you think about, in some ways all girls really are the same, so if you we slept with some, you kind of have slept with a shared characteristic of all. I think it takes confidence of actually sleeping with a lot if women to believe this in your bones for most guys though.

Interesting. This would be similar to 'assuming the sale', same frame with sexual escalation and isolation.

To answer the question, in a group I notice their eye contact with each other will linger for a fraction longer. You can tell the desire or history in their eyes and body language.

It's impossible to tell.

I know this because frequently at my dances I'll bump into girls I've banged. They treat me no differently than any other guy they are friendly with. It is impossible for other guys or girls to tell.

They are masters at hiding shit. You have been warned gentlemen.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-16-2014 07:12 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

It's impossible to tell.

I know this because frequently at my dances I'll bump into girls I've banged. They treat me no differently than any other guy they are friendly with. It is impossible for other guys or girls to tell.

Perhaps shes fucked them all?

Quote: (05-16-2014 07:27 PM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

It's impossible to tell.

Perhaps shes fucked them all?

[Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

It's impossible to tell.

Are they alone or with friends?

Being with friends makes them act differently, depending on how they view you.

Her friends will be catty around me if I didn't call her back.

Of course this may be a cultural thing. In the UK and in Cyprus, seeing girls I've already banged made them shy and awkward if I never reciprocated the same levels of attention pre-bang.

If it was a casual thing (which I dismissed) but they have a few drinks in them, they will muster the courage to get something out of me. Isolate me to a smoking area to 'talk'. I just channel the energy towards sexual things if I am keen or just turn in to an Easter Island statue if I am not. Either way that energy is coming out, it is up to you to direct it positively or negatively.

I have had a few girls here that I slept with completely blank me in the street or mall. That is just ego-protection..

Now think as to how many guys are fucking these girls well and how long they have been fucking?

These are important variables because you will only tell if they slept together if they have chemistry. That chemistry is defined by time, intimacy, quality of time together and essentially, how they 'feel about each other'.

Girls aren't 100 percent at hiding stuff.

They have ways of subconsciously communicating things. An example of this is proximity, where you have a chick just kind of hanging in your area. That's the closest a lot of girls will come "opening" you.

Girls are good liars but I'm an even better liar. I can see right through them.

Two tells I always catch:
1. Lack of emotion when talking about something. Women can't control their emotions when they speak. When you pick this up they're hiding something or feel guilty.

2. Exaggerated emotions. They do this when they divert your attention away from something. Often called misdirection. Another obvious tell.

I'm very good at reading women. I speak cunt fluently [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

1. If the guy is comfortable grabbing her butt or t1ts in public or makes jokes about her and teases her by poking her pvssy with an umbrella or lifting up her skirt.

I do this with my wife alot and its mostly because, I don't care what she thinks. [Image: smile.gif]

Explain.

Around here (SA) never,unless if they are french kissing they could be close friends,cousins,siblings...

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Quote: (05-14-2014 06:57 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

not with any reliability. The only 'tells' I have seen is if a guy or girl is more relaxed or casual with the other person than you'd expect. When two people haven't banged they are still, constantly, assessing each other's value and potential. If they have banged, they know it and so don't size each other up.

I agree. but this "comfort" could also manifest itself through quibbling or fighting in an unusual familiar way, especially when things have gone south between them. But you can never know for sure.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

A playful and casual vibe between two people is usually there if they're still hooking up after banging.

Or if the guy pumped and dumped, a subtle but noticeable angry vibe.

You'll notice a level of comfort and subtle communication between the two.