rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hamster of the Year Award - Elin Nordegren

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/12...ostpopular

We've got to hand it to Elin Nordegren. Not only did she earn her bachelor's degree in psychology with a 3.96 GPA, the Swedish-born former model also delivered a commencement speech on Saturday that was as inspiring and self-aware as it was funny.

"When I entered my student advisor office in the fall of 2005 I was 25 years old and had just recently moved to America. I was married without children. Today, nine years later, I'm a proud American and I have two beautiful children.....but I'm no longer married," Nordegren said to laughs in the audience.

"When you told me stories about your full-time day jobs, about coming home to cook dinner for your families, and about making sure your children were cared for while you were attending classes, you inspired me," she said. "Whatever obstacle I was facing at the time, your stories and sharing helped me put things in perspective."

--

Graduating after 9 years, Elin Nordegren has successfully shown that, despite having a womb with a declared market valuation of a quarter of a billion dollars, earning a college degree that still leaves you unemployable is the crowning accomplishment of a woman's life.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Is it the womb that has value or the eggs? Its a interesting question.

A woman's fertility is worth $4 Million roughly, and she will likely never make anything close to that in the meat market as a wage salve.

Knowing that, well, a woman would have to work for 50 years at a pay rate of $75,000 to match the value of all of all her eggs (from another thread, noted that women have 500 eggs to be used during fertility, the current going rate for a egg in the USA is $8,000-$10,000). That does not include axes of course.

Say this publicly women and they will want your blood. Feminism is a labor trap and its so fucking obvious. Women don't see it because sperm/men are dirt cheap in the open market. Even for how picky women are there is still a abundance of men to chase after these loud cows with boobs. Once the men bounce and the price of sperm goes through the rook women will be eating their own fists.

Quote: (05-13-2014 04:52 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/12...ostpopular

Today, nine years later, I'm a proud American and I have two beautiful children.....but I'm no longer married," Nordegren said to laughs in the audience.

Sadly, this truly has become the American way.

Her value is derived from who she was fucking.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Did she beat her ex with a golf club?

[Image: xelin-nordegren-bikini-photo.jpg.pagespe...ICLd-i.jpg]

Would bang. Tiger Woods has already and was divorced.

Quote: (05-13-2014 05:17 PM)kosko Wrote:  

A woman's fertility is worth $4 Million roughly, and she will likely never make anything close to that in the meat market as a wage salve.

I don't understand how you got the 4 Mill figure-- I don't think many women could say "Give me 4 million to impregnate me <a few times>" and get many takers... only 1%-er beauties.

I don't think it's practical for a woman to sell hundreds of eggs, it is? Wouldn't it be too many operations?

Quote: (05-13-2014 10:29 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I don't understand how you got the 4 Mill figure-- I don't think many women could say "Give me 4 million to impregnate me <a few times>" and get many takers... only 1%-er beauties.

I don't think it's practical for a woman to sell hundreds of eggs, it is? Wouldn't it be too many operations?

It's hard to think of a value to a woman's fertility. It's one of the most pricy things on earth that dosn't had a fixed price representation, but it's there. To purchase a fertile egg in America costs 10K so I just took that with a average top end professional salary of 75K per year.

The value is attainable because a woman can easily extract $4million from a man and produce over $4million in utility from her offspring. Just her having a son alone, whom grows into to be a man, and do typical man shit would keep this going forward, and see a appreciation in value. So what I mean by this is that she can produce more value with her eggs then she ever could working. This isn't the sense that she needs to "sell" them, but it puts a loose value figure on those very eggs and what her fertility produces in value. So for a woman to think she will ever create more "value" in the workplace se is delusional. A woman's fertility is the biggest poker chip she has and she has next to no ability to ever get that in the workplace.

Women are the masters at extracting resources. The average woman will spend $1 million on make-up in her life time. This is a average so it includes broke bitches and whom ever else. How can a basic broke bitch afford that? Well if she's pretty, she just extracts that from men.

*I'm not a numbers guy. I run off scrap paper math. I don't believe my numbers were "wrong" but maybe not placed in context well enough to explain.

Quote: (05-13-2014 11:45 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2014 10:29 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

It's hard to think of a value to a woman's fertility. It's one of the most pricy things on earth that dosn't had a fixed price representation,
*I'm not a numbers guy. I run off scrap paper math. I don't believe my numbers were "wrong" but maybe not placed in context well enough to explain.

I see what you mean, I was thinking from a cash-flow perspective from the woman's bank account ; you're looking at it from a societal productivity POV.

IT's interesting, because I read that the average college grad in the USA has a fertility rate of only 1.2 which of course is far less than replacement rate.

so as others have argued, if you're a zillioniare, it's more optimal to have immigrants coming in to increase the future labor force, and have the college educated women from earlier immigrant flows forgo reproduction to manage the swelling immigrant labor.

then the descendants of the immigrants become managers working for the rich themselves.

the rich don't care because they already have land in the prime places, and disgusting exurbs in Boston don't really matter to someone that has a house on Martha's Vineyard.

This sort of played out in my family, my grandfather swept out subways on arrival to America, I got a doctorate and could have slaved away all my life and had a housecardivorcechildsupport. Oops, I slipped and had fun.....

I stopped reading at "Rollins College"

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump