rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Working with Women: Advice Needed

I started a new job today. I'm being paid well but there is only one other guy in the office. When I interviewed, I thought I would mainly be on-the-road or out of the office but the majority of my time will be in-house.

I need advice on how to deal with this kind of work environment. I've already been run off from a job by a bunch of dykes in the past (non-profit setting).

These gals are highly-educated and most are in the 28-40 year old bracket AKA Wall / Baby Crazy / Divorced.

The chick training me (21 or 22 yo) is pretty cool and we have some mutual friends so I can definitely lean on her if I have any procedural questions.

What are the do's and don'ts of an office like this (accounting)?

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

I find Tuth's article helpful

http://www.returnofkings.com/17995/dont-...emale-boss

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Just like fight club rule #1 is to not talk about fight club aka Game. Never drop some Red Pill knowledge in a large environment and always have a lame excuse if you spent your week end gaming such as I was tired so I stayed in and relax!

The funny thing is that some women will hate you with a passion since they'll feel that you're lying by judging your body language and your vague explanation and fake blue pill talk

Quote: (05-13-2014 03:34 PM)svenski7 Wrote:  

I started a new job today. I'm being paid well but there is only one other guy in the office. When I interviewed, I thought I would mainly be on-the-road or out of the office but the majority of my time will be in-house.

I need advice on how to deal with this kind of work environment. I've already been run off from a job by a bunch of dykes in the past (non-profit setting).

These gals are highly-educated and most are in the 28-40 year old bracket AKA Wall / Baby Crazy / Divorced.

The chick training me (21 or 22 yo) is pretty cool and we have some mutual friends so I can definitely lean on her if I have any procedural questions.

What are the do's and don'ts of an office like this (accounting)?

Do - Your job.

Don't - do anything else.

Did the lesbians report you to HR multiple times resulting in termination?

Women at work are amazing.

This is how bitchy they are.

Pick a chick you work with and go and talk to her about whichever chick she gets on best with at work.

Start saying really nice things about that other chick to her, and get a conversation going.

Remember it is her best friend you are both talking about.

Now - make a mildy disparaging remark about the chick - and quickly watch as she jumps in and starts adding a lot more gossip to the conversation.

Works every time.

Now - try and imagine what these chicks say about the rest of the people - and you - in the office? lol

That sucks, hopefully you won't get sexually harrased. That happened to me on one job. Some fat, ugly 40's widower was always touching me, my arms, leg, saying what beautiful eyes I had, asking personal questions.....Yuck. I feel slimly now just thinking about it.

I could've reported her, but that would be like being a little bitch myself. I just got another job and left.

Hopefully that won't happen to you, and if it does hopefully she's hot.

Quote: (05-13-2014 03:50 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Pick a chick you work with and go and talk to her about whichever chick she gets on best with at work.

Start saying really nice things about that other chick to her, and get a conversation going.

Remember it is her best friend you are both talking about.

Now - make a mildy disparaging remark about the chick - and quickly watch as she jumps in and starts adding a lot more gossip to the conversation.

Works every time.

Now - try and imagine what these chicks say about the rest of the people - and you - in the office? lol

No way man. That is setting your own trap. Unless its a girl you can trust 100% don't say shit to women at work. Bitch about management, maybe, but even that can be tough as you might.. will... have some mole broad whom likes to go rat to management. in my setting we did, but my direct manager was chill and told the broad to fuck off basically when she tried to be a brown nose and rat on people. Some managers are not that nice and actively like to use moles/rats to bury people. They will use this info to smear you when needed. I seen good men get ruined by snarky bitches over stuff like this.

@ OP

Bring in cupcakes and donuts. Food is the easiest way to diffuse women because they all are slaves to sugar and carbs.

They will moan about being fat even if they are stick thin. Don't listen to them moan about food or feel your an enabler to their fattitudes. Bring in sweets like once a month or anytime you can sense them getting frosty on you. They are to oblivious to connect the dots once the sugary carbs are in-front of them.

I worked with almost exclusively women in health care for over 5 years and manipulated it to the point I got promoted, they did all the work, and I could sit around and watch TV most of the day. Most of the time it was food to get on their good sides, the worst of it was just being a mindless ear for them to bitch about their husbands/bf/men. I would do papaer work while they moaned about dumb shit, I would anser back empty replys to a sentence and flip it into a question that they would go ranting about for another 20 mins..Example:

"I understand that communication can sometimes be an issue, do you find that sometimes he does not listen you well enough?"

"Goooobbble gooobbble goobbble", she would reply

They will bait you into petty workplace politics. Don't partake in them ,because they will use it to bury you if a group of them decide to turn on you. They all will talk shit on each other, just don't ever repeat the words they say to you about others. Half of it is bitching, the other half is a trap.

Do your own job well. I was ultra specific on how I dealt with clients since we worked with psychiatric patients. I did things my own way because I knew if SHTF with a client I would be on my own to deal with since the useless broads would all scurry away. I had to stay later some nights just to make sure things were in order for when I came back in the next day but it was a necessary sacrifice to make sure my job went more smooth. The added benefit was that for the few women whom were droids and work-slaves they would appreciate you doing a good job and professionally they were good to have on your team as you knew you had a competent ally in the workplace to get shit done with.

Oh. Also. Avoid drinking with your work females. Nothing good ever comes from a bunch of a sexless middle age women drunk around a few young and attractive men. They will over drink and get sloppy and try to hit on you and stuff. They will make fools of them selves and try to act like they are 21 again. I've seen it too many times. One dude made the mistake of going to the Xmas party and ended up taking shots from one of my managers celveledge. Broad was a fatty with a pretty face and she milked it for all it was worth. She thought she was the hottest pepper around and always used to be aggressive on hitting on the young dudes in the office. I warned him, but he had to learn the hard way.

Its always good to keep tabs on the young hot ones.Party with them outside of work and when you can sense the blood of the water of them getting bored of the job, and possibly looking elsewhere, then fuck them. I made a habit of fucking any cute girl from my work when I could sense she was going to quit, or I would just know she wouldn't last long and would fuck her anyways. I don't like mixing sex and work bullshit. Unless you work in a restaurant/bar/hotel something like that with high turnover I would avoid it. Don't shit where you eat.

If you know how to hack it its not that bad. Like I said you can use soft and covert game to get all the women fawning over you and them doing all your work. Still to this day I still get emails and FB messages from old co-workers whom say how much they miss me, and I had a bunch women at work cry when I was moving away. Game is real and I was a God at that place.

Epic post from Kosko!

Quote: (05-13-2014 04:37 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Its always good to keep tabs on the young hot ones.[/b]Party with them outside of work and when you can sense the blood of the water of them getting bored of the job, and possibly looking elsewhere, then fuck them. I made a habit of fucking any cute girl from my work when I could sense she was going to quit, or I would just know she wouldn't last long and would fuck her anyways. I don't like mixing sex and work bullshit. Unless you work in a restaurant/bar/hotel something like that with high turnover I would avoid it. Don't shit where you eat.

Sage advice.

For all the others, be pleasant and don't get drawn into their office politics and mind games. If you stay out of it they'll go at each other like harpies the rare times you're not in the office.

If you're ever in a position in which you have to reprimand, discipline, or give an order to a female coworker or subordinate, try to have a third party present as a witness to the entire conversation. It will save your butt.

[Image: potd.gif]

Thanks, Kosko.

+1 from me

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Quote: (05-13-2014 03:50 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Realized I'm duping a lot of Kosco's great post, but it's a little bit of a variant.

DON'T do this stirring up stuff. It may be amusing for Cardguy to think about it from the outside, but is bad strategy-- you'd be stirring up shit and deserve some kind of trouble.

"All warfare is based on deception" -- Sun Tzu

Never say anything bad about ANYBODY unless it's a last ditch situation where it's self defense and you're trying to keep from getting fired.

And I second the advice above about being as innocuous as possible. NEVER mention game, NEVER mention travel. I act like sex and romance don't even exist, because in an office full of tattooed, loud-mouthed smirkers, for me it doesn't. There are a LOT of herbivores who really aren't interested in sex, or are able to act like it, and you want to be seen as one of those if you don't want to be actively hated.

In one previous job they would have these round robin things where they wanted you to talk about yourself.

I just said I like riding my bicycle, and that I'm really boring. I think I might have added I liked watching movies.

As stated above, they could sense I was hiding something, but they're really too busy gossiping and thinking about their cats to really put much thought into you if you blend into the background.

They're not your friends. You are not their teacher. You just happen to work in the same locale.

Since I'm in my 50s, I have 4.5 30-something whales with disgusting pasty skin flirting with me, thinking I'll be easy cause I'm old and desperate. Little do they know I was fucking slim 22 year-old in the Phils a month ago.

I can see they resent me because I pretty much completely ignore them unless I have a work related question. So I keep things calm by being overly gracious, so it's VERY obvious no one could accuse me of being rude.

"Please, thanks, nice of you to help", always add some extra sweetener to distract them from the fact you would never, ever fuck them as long as the Philippines exists.

Also, they are always loudly bleating gossip, and I got permission to wear earbuds which helps a lot to shut them out.

Even women BORN with decent innate personality circuitry in the USA are molded into entitled sleeper harpies waiting to pounce if you spout anything good about males or travel to countries with "exploited" women. I can sense some of these women would have turned out fine had they grown up in the 40s or 50s.

But they were told again and again to be abrasive, pushy, derisive towards men, and are sort of waiting for a chance to express that.

Kosko’s post is great.

Never get involved with office gossip - I had a job a couple a of years ago where it was just me and the fat middle aged admin sitting in the same room all day. This bitch was on the phone all day talking crap about people, and then when somebody would come to visit her in person, she would talk crap about that person (on the phone) after they left the room. I limited my conversations with her to "good morning", and "have a nice evening".

IKE, I think you should really share your travel photos with them. It's only customary. [Image: smile.gif]

Some of the same rules apply when working with women and men. Being beta is fine.

Damn kosko is just inspired and unstoppable this month!

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (05-13-2014 04:13 PM)Onto Wrote:  

That sucks, hopefully you won't get sexually harrased. That happened to me on one job. Some fat, ugly 40's widower was always touching me, my arms, leg, saying what beautiful eyes I had, asking personal questions.....Yuck. I feel slimly now just thinking about it.

I could've reported her, but that would be like being a little bitch myself. I just got another job and left.

It would have been interesting if you reported her and saw what happened. I wonder if they would have acknowledged your complaint.

Great post from Kosko.

Also, the other guy in the office?

He's not your friend.

WIA

Iknowexactly is 100% spot on. I'll add to his post:

Your colleagues, especially at an office full of chicks, are not your friends/parents/enemies. They are furniture.

Tell them as little as possible about your personal life.

-How was your weekend?
-Oh, I just chilled, the weather was nice, wasn't it? / -I rode my bicycle / went for a run.

-Where are you going on vacation?
-I'm going to visit my friend in Tampa (I'm going to visit 10-20 random bitchez in Manila actually, but that's none of your fucking business)

-Do you wanna go for a happy hour?
-Sorry, I already have plans, but I'll definitely try to go next time.

Never mention girlfriends, fuck buddies, etc. You are a boring omega office drone who never gets laid. If you have to mention that you went to a restaurant, tell them you went with a friend.

Never hit on any bitches at work not matter how hot they are and how much attention they give you. Don't shit where you eat. Don't talk to them about anything except work. Be polite and professional but cold.

If you make friends at work, be careful with them, like telling them about your red pill views and lifestyle. Some of them may turn out to be gossipers, backstabbers, etc.

Quote: (05-13-2014 10:12 PM)Zyzz Wrote:  

It would have been interesting if you reported her and saw what happened. I wonder if they would have acknowledged your complaint.

I think they would've. They are one of the biggest fInancial firms on Wall St "doing God's work" and don't need bad press and lawsuits.

At first I thought if I ignored and rebuffed her she would die down, but one day she took me into the conference room and said she didn't like my attitude and got the ok from her boss (beta male) to have me fired if she wanted. It's up to her.

I was shocked and kinda fucked because I'm a consultant and don't get severance or unemployment so I turned it around on her and said innocently, "You know what?, I think you just don't like me." That threw her off guard because she obviously does.

Her attitude changes on a dime from bitch to sweetly gushing, "What? You think that? Not at all! I mean what's not to like? You're smart, do great work, are mentoring the rest of the team, confident, and have beautiful eyes. What's not to like? I'm sure we can work this out and get along better".

I just nod in agreement, and quietly thank God I was able to buy some time to find a new job.

Dupe

Quote: (05-13-2014 11:12 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2014 10:12 PM)Zyzz Wrote:  

At first I thought if I ignored and rebuffed her she would die down, but one day she took me into the conference room and said she didn't like my attitude and got the ok from her boss (beta male) to have me fired if she wanted. It's up to her.

I was shocked and kinda fucked because I'm a consultant and don't get severance or unemployment

Harrowing story, the fact you aren't an "employee" ( tribal member) means you would have had less credibility/right to exist etc.

One thing I've realized in organizations is the only sin worse than treason is not wanting to be a member of the tribe ( an employee)

People go to these fucking neon dungeons for years and never think of why, when they could be mountain climbing, water skiing, fucking Filipinas, lying on the beach, mountain biking, scuba diving, bicycle touring.......

If you think they are insane, well, by THEIR definition YOU are insane....

Oh, a widow is a woman who lost her husband, widower is when a guy's wife dies. Widowed is the verb by which a woman ( and maybe man?) loses their spouse to death.

Lots of great advice from the previous posters -- much appreciated.

I thought I'd give an update on the office dynamics as some were looking for more detailed information.

The "big boss" is a 45-50 y/o divorcee (this is a very small town) whose body language betrays her utter disdain for the monotony of crunching numbers and double-sided photocopies.

The mid-tier assistants and paper pushers are all in the 27-40 age group and from the looks of things appear to be part of the "where have all the good men (I've been pumped and dumped)?" crowd.

The man appears to be pussy-whipped. The young gal is friendly and someone who I can lean on as long as I stay pretty stoic and don't reveal all of my cards. I was worried when she said that the management was concerned that they weren't able to keep anyone in my position for more than a few months...

Quote:iknowexactly Wrote:

NEVER mention game, NEVER mention travel.

^This x 100.

I'm unable to include my last job in my job history. I walked off the job when HR beached whales ask me to sign warning form. My cover story is that I was in Ukraine teaching English (true) and that the State Dept. called me and told me to leave because of the political unrest (false). Under "reason for leaving job" I wrote, "Political Unrest."

That said, I was asked about Ukraine in the interview. I had some funny anecdotes and the lady mentioned she had "been to Africa a long time ago." Her body language was, "I wish I could travel. Fuck you."

So, thanks for that IKE. I need to reel that shit in and keep it at, "my last job was teaching English in Ukraine -- it was OK."

It is common knowledge that the big boss totally male raped her ex-husband in the divorce proceedings. I have a feeling there are a couple other examples of that in the office. Anything remotely red pill is off-limits.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Any tips on how to keep quiet for 8 hours a day?

I can manage it for a couple of hours - but then I get bored and want to start winding people up and showing off.

A+ posts from Kosko and IKE, but man, that kind of scenario sounds like pure hell. I couldn't do it, simply could not work in such an environment.

From experience I know that offices are much more efficient and better to work in - for both men AND women - when women are a minority, something like 70-30 men/women. That's the ratio I will be aiming for if my biz takes off and I open an office. I'll also only employ women with children in their late thirties or early to mid twenty women. None of those 30 something crazy 'career' women. Ask a woman who has tried to work in female dominated and male dominated offices and they will all say they prefer male dominated.