rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

sealing the deal

sealing the deal

alright, so I just danced with a girl for a long time. we walked back together from the club, but at the end I could not seal the deal. I mean Ive done this so many times, and throughout college I have only banged one girl. PLEASE help me out here, I really just wanna seal the deal with some of the chicks I take from the club.

Thanks

sealing the deal

Have you read Roosh's book, "Bang"? This is critical, especially if you're seeing very little action.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

sealing the deal

I feel for you Couchsurfer. Nothing feels worse.

How far did you get with her physically? Did you go back to your place?

Buy Roosh's book for excellent tips for everything especially escalating to the bang.

I wont dance with a girl for very long if there isn't serious physical escalation and making out.

sealing the deal

Fantastic Finishes- Five Top Closes:

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2006/06/fan...loses.html

That should cover you.

sealing the deal

If you've ever played a huge poker tournament, then this should be familiar to you. If you're good, you'll go deep more often than not, it is here that you must start taking chances! So, start mixing up what you're doing if you're hitting the same wall again and again. For example, maybe you need to get more aggressive with a kiss close, or smoother with inviting her back to your place after. Like with poker, your aggression will cause you to lose sometimes and strike out, but if you're taking chances you're going to find the girls that are potential SNLs, rather than let them slip away. Try different things when you reach your usual "wall", see what happens and adjust your game to keep what makes you more successful.

sealing the deal

I'm pretty sure i speak for the majority here when i say we play for keeps. Life is too short and there are too many opportunities out there to not go for broke. Remember we play a numbers game, and you wont do well at all if you arent aggressively trying to get laid.

sealing the deal

Just take her to your home or wherever you want to go. If she asks you "Where we going?" or something similar to this then just tell her you want to finish the party somewhere more private. If a girl dances with you for a longtime and walks out with you then it's all up to you to close the deal and bring her somewhere safe. If you can't do it then find another hobby.

sealing the deal

Yeah I fucked up on a close last night too. I've fucked up on many potential close opportunities and I really have no excuses. I try to figure out why - I don't feel scared or anything but it has to be some sort of fear or apprehension of losing the girl or "trying too hard" or some bullshit iin the back of my mind.

When I succeed though its usually cuz I've pushed it to the last limit possible.

Girls throw alot of wrenches at you when your trying to close. I just have to be quicker on my feet and keep pushin for the ultimate goal line more persistently and consistently.