rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the biggest age gap you would tolerate?

Curious what is the biggest age gap you guys would consider for a serious girl. I'm sure for most everyone here anything legal is fair game for a ONS, but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about a more serious girl you might introduce to your social circle or even family.

How low would you go?

ps - The poll is completely anonymous.

something like a 25 year gap sounds fair to me, maximum 30.

Bruce Willis style.

[Image: 1333369014_bruce-willis-emma-heming-lg.jpg]

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (05-11-2014 04:12 PM)michelin Wrote:  

[Image: 1333369014_bruce-willis-emma-heming-lg.jpg]

Very nice choice by Bruce. Good taste.

Perfect blow job hair on this classy bitch. [Image: thumb.gif]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

^^^

She looks like a halfie. My favorite.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (05-11-2014 04:46 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

^^^

She looks like a halfie. My favorite.

Yep, English and Guyanese, raised in Malta. Really really nice.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

10 Years (I'm 28).

I am with the majority [Image: angel.gif]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Age is just a number (for men)

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

They always say half your age plus 7. Always worked for me.

Tolerate? You call dating a younger girl ''tolerate''? Anyway, to each is own.

I would call it a bliss. And I won't turn down this bliss unless she's underage (not under 18 but legally 'underage' in whichever country I might be in) even if I'm a 100 years old. And yes, I would introduce her to my social circle as a token of my success in game and life.

Quote: (05-11-2014 05:52 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Tolerate? You call dating a younger girl ''tolerate''? Anyway, to each is own.

I would call it a bliss. And I won't turn down this bliss unless she's underage (not under 18 but legally 'underage' in whichever country I might be in) even if I'm a 100 years old. And yes, I would introduce her to my social circle as a token of my success in game and life.

Tolerate may have been a poor choice in word. Although I must say college age girls can be stupid and annoying as fuck. At least in America. I'd bang the fuck out of just about any of these girls in the video below. But actually introduce them to friends my age(late 30s)? Probably not.

I'm an adherent of "Half Your Age Plus Seven" for the youngest age I'll hit.

[Image: chart.png?height=400&width=378]

http://www.onehalfplusseven.com/home/abo...seven-rule

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...plus-seven

Quote: (05-11-2014 06:04 PM)LaserBear Wrote:  

I'm an adherent of "Half Your Age Plus Seven" for the youngest age I'll hit.

[Image: chart.png?height=400&width=378]

http://www.onehalfplusseven.com/home/abo...seven-rule

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...plus-seven

The fact that this formula uses both division/multiplication and substraction/addition tells me it's a dogma and it doesn't base on logic and reason. The theory itself is described as ''socially acceptable'' and by that they mean ''socially acceptable by middle-aged housevives and betas''. To anyone who tries to dictate my dating life with such social norms, I would calmly give the middle finger. I care about my best interest, not the society's twisted best interests. If we're gonna create such rules and red lines, let's base them on science. Let's determine the fertile age groups and make match-ups 'socially okay' accordingly. I'm fertile as long as my penis works, she is fertile until mid 30s. Her assets are youth and beauty, my assets are experience and resources. All the evidence suggests that I should go for girls as young as possible. Why should I listen to the 'society' who's lost its touch with traditional gender roles decades ago?

When it comes to ''serious relationship'', I think we should focus less on her age and more on how mature she actually acts. This way we would base our mating behavior on logic and reason instead of dogmas.

>IDGF I could be 90 and she could be 18* 70.00% 35 70.00%

I knew I could have faith in RVF.

Quote: (05-11-2014 05:45 PM)Sombro Wrote:  

They always say half your age plus 7. Always worked for me.

Me too. I'm not interested in women over 1/2 my age + 7.

Back in the day, I was all throwing around this "Half my age + 7" stuff around. Now that I do the math, that's 25 1/2 for me, and now this rule seems outdated and not fun anymore.

"I'm talking about a more serious girl you might introduce to your social circle or even family."

For me, how a girl looks will probably have more of an impact whether I introduce her to my social circle or family. Younger girls are better looking, so anything above 18 is fair game as long as she doesn't look like a little kid. I went with "20" since I'm 37 now, and that's as young as I'd go (well, actually 19 age differential, but I had to round up I guess).

My formula is "my age times zero plus 18." It consistently works.

My dad's friend's brother is 72 and lives with his serious GF (they have a baby together) who's 25. So 47 years gap seems cool to me, and that's the record I aim to beat one day.

"I'm talking about a more serious girl you might introduce to your social circle or even family."

I'm 31 now, and would love to introduce a barely legal serious girlfriend to them.

I'd love that 20 times more when I'm 70.

Can you imagine how awesome it is to enjoy the butthurt show?

Quote: (05-11-2014 08:17 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

My dad's friend's brother is 72 and lives with his serious GF (they have a baby together) who's 25. So 47 years gap seems cool to me, and that's the record I aim to beat one day.

If he's 72 and he successfully picked up a 25 year old and he's sexually satisfying her, and there is no fame or a fortune involved, and she doesn't look like a beast and she's not suffering from a terminal disease; I will stop praying to god almighty every night and start praying to this alpha god.

After puberty she's fair game

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-11-2014 08:14 PM)lurker Wrote:  

My formula is "my age times zero plus 18." It consistently works.

[Image: ISeeWhatYouDidThereBlackWithTextSS.png]

Take care of those titties for me.

This:

[Image: attachment.jpg18617]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-11-2014 08:44 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

If he's 72 and he successfully picked up a 25 year old and he's sexually satisfying her, and there is no fame or a fortune involved, and she doesn't look like a beast and she's not suffering from a terminal disease; I will stop praying to god almighty every night and start praying to this alpha god.

He's a talented local artist. A very charismatic man and young at heart (also in pretty damn good shape). I don't think he's that famous, and while he gets by ok, he's not at all wealthy. He's always had women lined up though.

She's the daughter of his student who wanted to be his apprentice. Her mother had a huge crush on him (not sure if ever banged) and told her all the stories since she was a kid. She pretty much did all the work, he didn't have to do any pickup AFAIK. She's decently attractive, WB for sure. Seems happy and takes care of everything for him. He's out half of the time BSing with his artsy fartsy mates.

Not a random pickup. Also, this is in a SEA country so that's reasonably common and nobody shames anyone for it. The only question raised would be if the man's still up to it sexually.

The only age gap shaming I hear all the time from SEA people is if you're a man dating an older woman. Even my own mother shames me for dating a girl 6 months older, when I was 19 years old FFS! She nearly had a heart attack when I told her I dated / banged a 37 y.o (when I was 29).

Ageist thread.

Why can't we go older?

Plenty of cattle rustlers on here would go older.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (05-11-2014 09:15 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

He's a talented local artist. A very charismatic man and young at heart (also in pretty damn good shape). I don't think he's that famous, and while he gets by ok, he's not at all wealthy. He's always had women lined up though.

She's the daughter of his student who wanted to be his apprentice. Her mother had a huge crush on him (not sure if ever banged) and told her all the stories since she was a kid. She pretty much did all the work, he didn't have to do any pickup AFAIK. She's decently attractive, WB for sure. Seems happy and takes care of everything for him. He's out half of the time BSing with his artsy fartsy mates.

Not a random pickup. Also, this is in a SEA country so that's reasonably common and nobody shames anyone for it. The only question raised would be if the man's still up to it sexually.

[Image: 40c674c88606b351e6b0df07a4bfc734e7c1326b...23b5a3.jpg]