rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alain Soral on feminism, censorship and globalism

I did a search on his name and nothing came up, so thought it would be OK to share. I was on the 'Everything Else' type section of a very popular boxing forum, and noticed a thread entitled 'The truth about feminism'...so, being an RVFer I had to take a look.

A few blue pillers are saying things like:

Quote:Quote:

Feminism is the radical notion that women are people

....whilst some of the other commentators were much more inline with our way of thinking. That, when talking about feminism today, we're primarily focused on third wave, liberal Anglo feminism.

Spoiled upper middle-class Western brats complaining about men.

Yep, sounds about right.

For those interested in seeing what the average boxing fan thinks of feminism, the thread is here. I'm not a member of the forum, I just read it a lot.

Anyway, I'm getting sidelined - the main point of the thread was a video by a French essayist called Alain Soral. He seems to be quite a polemic figure who predictably causes controversy. Fittingly for that forum, according to his wiki he's also a boxing coach - so a fairly interesting guy by all accounts.

He seems to blame the United States for the brand of feminism we've got today, and some of the things he mentioned in regards to it are eye-opening. He's critical of Gay Pride and all that stuff also. Once a Marxist, he then became a member of the far-right in France, and now has a party that is economically on the left, but culturally on the right. Or, in their own words "an innovative mix between social and economic ideas from Left, and values like nation or morality from Right".

Anyway, after watching and approving of his feminism video, I started delving deeper and noticed these other valuable interviews on more diverse topics.

I mean, this is quite brilliant to be honest:

and then this just rounds it all off:

It gets very interesting around the 3:45 mark, where he discusses why he thinks France should be closer to a strong Russia among other things in regards to France national pride (or lack of it). The video is two years old and there has been a bit of a turn around since then against progressive liberalism in the form of the Front Nationale getting more votes and so on, but his thoughts on the American two-party system and banks are insightful regardless. Whether you agree with all his points isn't really important, he highlights some very interesting arguments.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I've seen similar posts pop up on Sherdog (an MMA forum) too.

I think more and more people are starting to question all the truisms we've been taught to believe about feminism. People are starting to wake up to the fact that feminism stopped being about equality and egalitarianism a while ago, and now it's looking a lot more like female chauvinism. Even to regular folks. I've started to see more and more posts in my Facebook feed expressing ideas that would look very familiar to people on this forum. They don't have the language for these ideas yet (hypergamy, solipsism, AFBB, etc.) but they're pretty much expressing these concepts.

I sometimes think back to the housing bubble when everyone around me was buying a home and people who questioned the prevailing ideology ("Housing only goes up!") were ridiculed as Chicken Littles. For me, the housing bubble and subsequent burst was really an epiphany as to how most people think about things - and that is, they don't. They just go along with whatever the current consensus is, even when it's disastrous for them to do so, until either some event occurs that forces them to change their mind (like the housing crash), or it becomes "safe" to believe some new set of ideas because consensus changed.

They're used to be a phrase in IT - "Nobody Ever Got Fired for Buying IBM". Great marketing phrase that pretty much sums up to me how most people actually choose their beliefs. They know that they are "safe beliefs" to have that won't get them socially ostracized, and "unsafe beliefs" that will cost them their job. Feminism is the IBM of ideologies. When's the last time you heard about a tech company CEO in hot water for speaking out against the patriarchy? Nobody gets fired for buying into feminism.

Just like with the housing bubble, reality is going to intrude at some point here in the future. Whether it will be declining marriage rates and the rise of single motherhood, or men opting out of society (MGTOW), I do think we're going to reach a tipping point. The cracks are starting to show.

Quote: (05-10-2014 10:46 AM)Renzy Wrote:  

I've seen similar posts pop up on Sherdog (an MMA forum) too.

I think more and more people are starting to question all the truisms we've been taught to believe about feminism. People are starting to wake up to the fact that feminism stopped being about equality and egalitarianism a while ago, and now it's looking a lot more like female chauvinism.

That's the funny thing, I learnt something else today. It was the Sufferage movement, not feminism, that got women the vote and so on. Feminism's only achievement was getting women to be wage slaves just like men.

Some triumph.

Basically feminists were the useful idiots of the corporate, pro-consumption, elites.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

This guy Alain Soral is what a man is supposed to be about. Intelligent, articulate, and will knuckle up and whoop ass as needed. I watched these videos twice, and I'm forwarding them to friends. Even though he was a commie. I'd love to hang out with this dude. He seems pretty interesting. Excellent post!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

^ I'm actually in a bit of an unfortunate situation in that my brother's GF has recently got into university-style feminism. Trigger warnings and all that jazz. She's from a very privileged background and went to one of the 'poshest' private schools in the county, and to see her presumably try and whine about patriarchy is ridiculous. What annoys me is that she isn't stupid (a lot of rich kids are 'educated', but not intelligent, but she is intelligent also) - yet she goes on 'reclaim the night' marches and so on.

Anyway, my brother is getting a bit sick of it unsurprisingly. To her credit, even she has laughed about "cis" and all that kind of stuff. Anyway, I sent him the feminism video as it completely exposes how feminism is for rich white girls - I hope he shows it to her, which he promises he will.

Have any of you been in a situation where someone you like has become your ideological opposite? I don't want to cause problems, but if she starts talking about feminism, I won't be able to hold back.

Quote: (05-12-2014 06:32 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

^ I'm actually in a bit of an unfortunate situation in that my brother's GF has recently got into university-style feminism. Trigger warnings and all that jazz. She's from a very privileged background and went to one of the 'poshest' private schools in the county, and to see her presumably try and whine about patriarchy is ridiculous. What annoys me is that she isn't stupid (a lot of rich kids are 'educated', but not intelligent, but she is intelligent also) - yet she goes on 'reclaim the night' marches and so on.

Anyway, my brother is getting a bit sick of it unsurprisingly. To her credit, even she has laughed about "cis" and all that kind of stuff. Anyway, I sent him the feminism video as it completely exposes how feminism is for rich white girls - I hope he shows it to her, which he promises he will.

Have any of you been in a situation where someone you like has become your ideological opposite? I don't want to cause problems, but if she starts talking about feminism, I won't be able to hold back.

I go to an overwhelmingly left-wing university, and most of my friends here are female and from well-off private school backgrounds. Amazingly most in my social circle aren't feminist, but I've been able to change the perceptions of the ones who are. Playing their own game and calling out their own upper-middle class white girl privilege shuts them up pretty easily, but doesn't change their views. If you can calmly, reasonably point out the negatives of feminism without betraying that you're an anti-feminist yourself or attacking feminism as a whole, you can do a lot of good and plant some promising seeds.

i.e
"Rape and sexual assault have been decreasing consistently for decades here even though women are more likely to report it these days."
"If 20% of women been raped, how come out of the hundreds of girls you are friends with on Facebook none have been raped?"
"People spend too much talking about things like "Ban Bossy" which only benefit rich western career women who've never had it as good as they do today, and not enough time talking about the plight of young girls in xyz Middle Eastern or African country."
"Kids raised in single mother households are the most likely to be poor, least likely to finish school or get a degree and have the lowest life expectancy of all children".
"Women shouldn't be chained to the kitchen and forced to be baby makers, but we won't be able to afford the welfare state and the high quality healthcare, education etc. we have in this country if we keep on going with culture of low fertility."
"If the government should pay for the pill, why shouldn't they pay for condoms?"
"Why isn't there affirmative-action for males to study nursing or primary school teaching?"
"One of the reasons homo sapiens bred out of the Neanderthals is because they had an egalitarian division of labour between the sexes"
"Women only got the vote in the West a few decades after all men did"
"White men's real wages have been declining in the West since the Reagan/Thatcher years"
"Women being home-makers was only true for a very brief period in the first half of the 20th century, for 99% of human history both sexes had to work because everyone was so poor being hunter-gatherers, working on a farm or in some awful Dickensian factory".

Don't go all out trying to refute all the feminism in one sitting. Just expose one pretty little lie and let that percolate. No matter how much you argue with someone once they become adversarial in the debate their brains stop processing the validity of your arguments. Just expose one lie at a time, the only way they can be saved is if they figure out the truth for themselves.

Quote: (05-12-2014 07:04 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

i.e
"Rape and sexual assault have been decreasing consistently for decades here even though women are more likely to report it these days."

Good point - 10/10 Will use

"If 20% of women been raped, how come out of the hundreds of girls you are friends with on Facebook none have been raped?"

Ditto

"People spend too much talking about things like "Ban Bossy" which only benefit rich western career women who've never had it as good as they do today, and not enough time talking about the plight of young girls in xyz Middle Eastern or African country."

Ditto

"Kids raised in single mother households are the most likely to be poor, least likely to finish school or get a degree and have the lowest life expectancy of all children".

Ditto

"Women shouldn't be chained to the kitchen and forced to be baby makers, but we won't be able to afford the welfare state and the high quality healthcare, education etc. we have in this country if we keep on going with culture of low fertility."

Ditto - although she might say that's what immigration is for.

"If the government should pay for the pill, why shouldn't they pay for condoms?"

The government does pay the bill here. Or, the tax payer does - and men pay more tax, of course. But mentioning that will get me seen as a nazi/racist/islamaphobe/misogynist/jew-hunter.

"Why isn't there affirmative-action for males to study nursing or primary school teaching?"

In Scandinavia (well, at least in Norway), there is.

"One of the reasons homo sapiens bred out of the Neanderthals is because they had an egalitarian division of labour between the sexes"

Excellent point

"Women only got the vote in the West a few decades after all men did"

Ditto. Although she may say "men suffer from patriarchy too".

"White men's real wages have been declining in the West since the Reagan/Thatcher years"

Just mentioning "white" will make me look like a Nazi

"Women being home-makers was only true for a very brief period in the first half of the 20th century, for 99% of human history both sexes had to work because everyone was so poor being hunter-gatherers, working on a farm or in some awful Dickensian factory".

Good point

Don't go all out trying to refute all the feminism in one sitting. Just expose one pretty little lie and let that percolate. No matter how much you argue with someone once they become adversarial in the debate their brains stop processing the validity of your arguments. Just expose one lie at a time, the only way they can be saved is if they figure out the truth for themselves.

Thanks for the advice! I'm sure there's more points too.

@TeeDub Almost every woman I know in their 20s and 30s has been schooled and brainwashed by the 'university-style feminism' you referred to, and are largely immune to any kind of logical arguments that would undermine what they've been led to believe, so yes i think Deluge's 'dripfeed' approach works best.
One girl in particular who i game from time to time, is from a Gender Studies background, and turns into a seven headed hydra if I hit her head on with my rational thinking exposing the lies of feminism, but when I work individual points in slyly as part of an overall light humoured conversation, it works much better.

Quote: (05-12-2014 06:32 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Yep, my sister returned from Toronto as a stereotypical Slutwalking feminist a few years ago just as I discovered the red pill.

She was always that way inclined to a degree, but being as blue pill as I was back then I didn't pay it much attention, in fact I probably might have agreed with her on a lot of stuff.

But now she's gone full femtard, chewing up the place ranting about cis-privilege and spewing buzzwords ad-naseum, and things really came to a head in a rather bitter slagging match between us a few months after she got back.

It's a shame 'cos we really got on well and used to be quite close, but I doubt we'll ever have much of a relationship ever again, unless one of us radically changes our viewpoint - which I don't see happening anytime soon.

The high price of taking the red pill I guess.

Quote: (05-12-2014 07:04 AM)Deluge Wrote:  

Or if the rape rate in the Congo (somewhere with an actual rape culture) is 12%, how in the name of the sweet divine Lord is it 20% in the USA?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/ma...hour-congo

I was having a great conversation with a new girl on the phone the other day. We had everything in common. She's smart, stimulating, we were excited getting to know more about each other. We spoke for a long time.

I pitched her my date idea, and she accepted, all smiles. In closing the conversation, I playfully told her I was looking forward to seeing her, and to wear a cute dress.

She lost her shit. I mean, total nuclear feminist meltdown.

"wait...what? oh no...no, you didn't just really say that? I don't think so. Did you just tell me I have to wear a dress to go on a date with you? Yeah....this isn't gonna work. I know you're joking around, but I'm seeing a patriarchial world view here with that comment. That doesn't work for me...I would NEVER get "dolled up" on a first date for a guy. I wear jeans and if I wear a dress that's because it's MY CHOICE."

Anyway, it was amazing to me that despite a great conversation for almost an hour, the entire thing turned on a dime at the very end. But I should have expected as much from a pretty entitled white american girl. When I would tell a girl to wear something cute for a date in eastern europe, they would say, "haha! Of course I will [Image: smile.gif]"

Quote: (05-12-2014 09:58 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

I was having a great conversation with a new girl on the phone the other day. We had everything in common. She's smart, stimulating, we were excited getting to know more about each other. We spoke for a long time.

I pitched her my date idea, and she accepted, all smiles. In closing the conversation, I playfully told her I was looking forward to seeing her, and to wear a cute dress.

Sounds like you've just discovered a good litmus test to use on women - playfully drop the "wear a cute dress" line and see how they react.

Really though, it's kind of sad how antagonistic feminism has made women towards men, where even hinting at the idea that women should dress up for a date drives them to hysterics.

Good god! Haha, did you go through with the date?

Don't American girls think they're princesses, and want to wear dresses and stuff? If you'd said, "wear something sexy", do you think you'd have had the same meltdown?

Quote: (05-12-2014 11:05 AM)Renzy Wrote:  

Really though, it's kind of sad how antagonistic feminism has made women towards men, where even hinting at the idea that women should dress up for a date drives them to hysterics.

American feminism sounds a lot worse than anywhere else I'm aware of. I can't think of any girl I know or have dated that would react with such anger to a light hearted request like that. Especially not from someone they had just connected with for a while on the phone!

Quote: (05-12-2014 11:14 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Good god! Haha, did you go through with the date?

Don't American girls think they're princesses, and want to wear dresses and stuff? If you'd said, "wear something sexy", do you think you'd have had the same meltdown?

Quote: (05-12-2014 11:05 AM)Renzy Wrote:  

American feminism sounds a lot worse than anywhere else I'm aware of. I can't think of any girl I know or have dated that would react with such anger to a light hearted request like that. Especially not from someone they had just connected with for a while on the phone!

^ Toronto brand Femenism is worse mate. They are cooking up the next 'wave' of Femenism in all of our schools schools here. It's almost a oven that every girl takes at least one women studies class for a Liberal course and by default, nearly all get exposed to dumpy ideologies.

Quote: (05-12-2014 01:09 PM)kosko Wrote:  

^ Toronto brand Femenism is worse mate. They are cooking up the next 'wave' of Femenism in all of our schools schools here. It's almost a oven that every girl takes at least one women studies class for a Liberal course and by default, nearly all get exposed to dumpy ideologies.

Sounds like living hell! God knows what the next wave will consist of. I know the feminists themselves will mostly consist of lard, but as to the ideology...I can only speculate.

He is an impressive speaker. As much as he laments French system, at least in France politicians can express such views (I. e. Le Pen). We have thinkers like Roosh and others, but none of whom would be able to win any election because of our two - party system.

"wait...what? oh no...no, you didn't just really say that? I don't think so. Did you just tell me I have to wear a dress to go on a date with you? Yeah....this isn't gonna work. I know you're joking around, but I'm seeing a patriarchial world view here with that comment. That doesn't work for me...I would NEVER get "dolled up" on a first date for a guy. I wear jeans and if I wear a dress that's because it's MY CHOICE."

Anyway, it was amazing to me that despite a great conversation for almost an hour, the entire thing turned on a dime at the very end. But I should have expected as much from a pretty entitled white american girl. When I would tell a girl to wear something cute for a date in eastern europe, they would say, "haha! Of course I will [Image: smile.gif]"

What was your response to that?

ABout the only thing I can think of is "It's also MY choice to hang up." Indicating you have no interest in dating someone like her. Anyone else have a better zinger?

Good RoK post about this chap. How Influential French Author Alain Soral Become Red Pilled

It mentions that he was a pick up artist, which surprised me.

Soral loved books and knowledge, studying radicals from throughout the political spectrum. He was a dragueur de rue (street pick-up artist) when the PUA movement was virtually unknown. He developed a skill at attracting young, narcissistic, valueless city girls and claimed to bed hundreds of women, and published a book on game in 1996. His experiences with these women led him to develop strong anti-feminist beliefs.

His views on Islam are interesting actually.

Feels the “menace of Islam” is an artificially created and manipulated threat; primitive Islamic society is not a real threat to modern western states, and capitalistic globalist interests manipulate the region to destroy the anti-globalist anti-feminist culture of Islam, to foster animosity between social groups, to possibly create a clash of civilizations, or world war, leading to a full globalist takeover, and to loot Mideast nations, and that the fundamental values of moderate Islam are perfectly compatible with French moderate Catholic views

Worth a read anyway.

Soral is one of the world's greatest essayists, he's masculine, defiant, witty, well-spoken and remarkably perceptive and insightful on a wide range of subjects. He honed his wisdom from the ground up, as Teedub pointed out, on the streets of Paris, he used to be a model back in the 80s. His brand of red pill is some of the purest anywhere in the world. He's got a lot to offer to the anglosphere.

Soral, along with French comedian Dieudonné M'bala M'bala (with whom he is often associated) have been severely persecuted by the French governement and banned by the media, he's been fined nearly $200,000 for "thought crimes", he's basically a modern dissident. His organization is a model, split into a media arm/publishing house called Kontre Kulture (literally translated as "kounter kulture") and a political party called Egalité et Reconciliation, which is a kind of cuck-free Front National.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (10-29-2016 06:24 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

His views on Islam are interesting actually.

Feels the “menace of Islam” is an artificially created and manipulated threat; primitive Islamic society is not a real threat to modern western states, and capitalistic globalist interests manipulate the region to destroy the anti-globalist anti-feminist culture of Islam, to foster animosity between social groups, to possibly create a clash of civilizations, or world war, leading to a full globalist takeover, and to loot Mideast nations, and that the fundamental values of moderate Islam are perfectly compatible with French moderate Catholic views

Very interesting. While I fully understand and support the need to fight Islamic terrorism, I've always had a problem with those on the alt-right who have a problem with Islam because "they treat women like 'cattle'" or "they throw gays off buildings."

First of all, to say they treat women like "cattle" implies that they consider women to be disposable and do nothing to protect them; that fathers don't even love or care about their own daughters. From what I can tell, this couldn't be further from the truth. The reason they make their women cover up, don't allow them to go out alone or drive a car, etc., is because they are overprotective of their women. That is the opposite of "treating them like cattle." I would say they treat their women better in Muslim countries than we do in the West. At least in Muslim countries, fathers are actually ashamed if their daughter behaves like a slut. They might take it a bit too far for our comfort, but it is certainly better than the alternative of "free love" and glorification of sluttery.

And yes, I am aware that women are often (although I don't know exactly how often) killed for having premarital sex or for committing adultery. Like I said, the Muslims take their opposition to female sexual degeneracy a bit too far for the comfort of Westerners, but it is certainly better than the alternative of tolerating that shit.

As far as the "throwing gays off buildings," I don't think anyone who has not committed a violent crime should be executed like that, but it's not for me (or any Westerner) to decide how the Muslims deal with gays. They see what is happening in the West and want absolutely no part of it.

Now, before anyone jumps down my throat for being an "Islam apologist" or whatever, I personally think the US government should announce that if any foreign citizen comes to our country and commits Islamic terrorism, we will nuke their country. Then we should follow through on it. Better them dead than us, and that would put a stop to the terrorism extremely quickly. However, I don't think it is necessary to claim Muslims are "backwards" and "don't respect women's rights."

If I were in the Army and I was told that we are fighting Islam because "they don't share our values" of "women's rights and gay rights," that would not exactly motivate me to fight.

Dudes been jailed for anti-semitism.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/1088860439461662720][/url]

Quote: (05-12-2014 05:59 PM)Blunt Wrote:  

As much as he laments French system, at least in France politicians can express such views

Four years after that post, the guy's been jailed. Was it Solzhenitsen that said that in an unjust system the honorable place for just men is prison?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Just for the record, at the beginning Soral only said a couple of things which were pretty reasonable about how the parisian jews had a mostly negative influence on french society, which is demonstrably true.
Then the jewish defense league (basically a terrorist organization, for some reason still legal in france) tried to kill him a couple of times (mob beatings, acid attacks ..), and each time he became more and more antisemite.
For many years now he's been past the point of no return, and since antisemitism is illegal in france such an outcome was predictable, he even said himself he expected it at some point.

This whole story is very unfortunate, his open antisemitism renders his videos (which are very relevant on many other points) totally useless to help open normies' eyes to a more rational view of the world.

Are you saying he should be more covert about hiding some uncomfortable truths, or that his views and anayses are actually wrong, which is it?

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Neither, I am saying he should be smarter about it, and not directly say things which are illegal to say in his country of residence.

For instance there are many things you can point at, without implying any direct relationship between them, and people will connect the dots themselves.
In my experience it is even more effective this way, because you only present the facts, then the people themselves come to the obvious conclusion.
It makes it harder to question this conclusion, since this is not something external which was simply presented to them (you can always put doubt in the mind of the people by having them ask themselves whether maybe the reasoning they were exposed to was not somehow flawed), but something obvious they concluded themselves from some objective facts.

His analysis are IMHO 80-90% right, so it's definitely worth listening.
Just don't fall for the remaining 10-20% though [Image: wink.gif]