rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friends Girl coming onto me...

Firstly, I apologise if this topic has already been discussed. I vaguely remember seeing something like this on the forum a while back, but couldn't find it.

Anyway, yesterday I went clubbing with one of my best friends and his girlfriend. All night she was flirting with me heavily, but I don't think he noticed. Then he went to the toilet or something, and whilst he was gone, she starts saying how she's always had a thing for me, prefers me to him, and tries to get with me. I said no, and made an excuse when he got back, saying I had to go home early. Then this morning, she texted me saying the offer still stands.

She's hot (like a 7.5), and if she wasn't going out with one of my close friends, I'd definitely hit it, but thats off the cards. What I'm wondering is whether I should just ignore it, or tell him?

Quote: (05-10-2014 09:21 AM)Cyr Wrote:  

Firstly, I apologise if this topic has already been discussed. I vaguely remember seeing something like this on the forum a while back, but couldn't find it.

Anyway, yesterday I went clubbing with one of my best friends and his girlfriend. All night she was flirting with me heavily, but I don't think he noticed. Then he went to the toilet or something, and whilst he was gone, she starts saying how she's always had a thing for me, prefers me to him, and tries to get with me. I said no, and made an excuse when he got back, saying I had to go home early. Then this morning, she texted me saying the offer still stands.

She's hot (like a 7.5), and if she wasn't going out with one of my close friends, I'd definitely hit it, but thats off the cards. What I'm wondering is whether I should just ignore it, or tell him?

Tell him. If he wasn't a close friend, then game on. Otherwise, bros before hos.

Ignore. Move on.

I don't know your friend but there is two outcomes in telling him.

a) He is weak and takes it negatively, white knights her and your friendship is jeopardized (you don't need friends like this anyways).
b) He believes you, breaks up and there is bad blood. (He will definitely question her and it is easy for her to dismiss + unnecessary drama)

I like to avoid drama, just ignore as if it didn't happen. I am talking from experience of both flirting back and tapping it (mistake) and also telling friends (mistake).
This is normal female behaviour, nothing to see here.

I'd tell him. Yes, I'm risking the friendship, but regardless of whether he still my friend or not I'm protecting him from a hoe

Quote: (05-10-2014 09:34 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Ignore. Move on.

a) He is weak and takes it negatively, white knights her and your friendship is jeopardized (you don't need friends like this anyways).
b) He believes you, breaks up and there is bad blood. (He will definitely question her and it is easy for her to dismiss + unnecessary drama)

I like to avoid drama, just ignore as if it didn't happen. I am talking from experience of both flirting back and tapping it (mistake) and also telling friends (mistake).
don't think it's that easy in this situation since she texted op pleading for dick

op's friend will take proper action assuming he isn't total beta

How old are you OP??

Quote: (05-10-2014 09:47 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

How old are you OP??

Quote: (05-10-2014 09:45 AM)seaAltair Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2014 09:34 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Ignore. Move on.

don't think it's that easy in this situation since she texted op pleading for dick

op's friend will take proper action assuming he isn't total beta

True. There is the drunk card as well.

I have seen too many situations like this bring out the worst in people. I stay clear, I have my own shit to deal with instead of horny young women involved with my friends who can't keep their hands off me and show some respect....

Ignore it. Move on. You will ruin your friendship one way or the other. Nothing good can come of this situation. This never happened. Like nori said. Most likely the outcome will be he will get pissed at you and will not believe you. Or he will break up with his girl. If he does he will resent you for it.

She's doing what little girls do. Stirring up drama for attention. If your cool with your friend and you both can handle it ....both of you keep banging her without her knowing that you both know. Play her out.

There's always a few girls that get casually passed around the group and used and abused. She sounds like the perfect candidate.

Team Nachos

Quote: (05-10-2014 10:10 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

She's doing what little girls do. Stirring up drama for attention. If your cool with your friend and you both can handle it ....both of you keep banging her without her knowing that you both know. Play her out.

There's always a few girls that get casually passed around the group and used and abused. She sounds like the perfect candidate.

I like this idea, but I don't think he'd be cool with it. He really likes her, and is friends with her parents etc..

honestly i would fuck her.

I would definitely tell him. You have an advantage on her since she texted you. You can show you friend the messages. And she can't says it was drunk texting since it in the morning.

No ugly women, just lazy women.

Ignore.

Chicks come and go.
Friends never forget.

WIA

How of a "friend" is your friend. I have a couple friends only (yes, only two). I'd tell them about it.

For the other "friends", I'd go for it.

The reason you want to tell him is because he's your friend and you don't want to see him get hurt. Right?

He deserves to know and not be living an illusion. Right?

Truth is, he already knows. From the moment two people meet, on an unconcious level, each person knows what the other is all about.

The purpose of the relationship is to bring all of that up into awareness.

Don't let yourself be used as some tool for this.

Ignore and carry on with your life and your friendship.

If she's already cumming onto you its a bit too late to be pondering ethics.

But really, what do you value more?
Connection with bro, or her pussy.

If the prior, give him a heads up... he may or may not accept it, but that is the morally acceptable choice there.

If the latter, you know what to do.

This scenario happened with me a few times.

Once with Matador of all people years ago during the couple months I kicked it with him and Mystery.

I declined.

It also happened again with a friend of mine (not close, but still) years ago when I was younger.

I didn't decline.

It didn't last with the girl and I lost that friend for life.

Stick with your boys. Bitches come and go. As far as telling him, I would have a sit down with him and break it gently, plus show the text so there's proof.

What will happen is, she'll get burned from the both of you which is what needs to happen.

If cheating girls get burned more, they won't pull this shit.

Damn this is tough. But fuck I'd SHAME THE FUCK OUT OF HER.

If he's a brother in arms absolutely give him the heads up and show him the text.

Just another woman causing drama and needs validation. She's playing you two like puppets.

Here's to hoping when you tell him that it solidifies your bond.

Ideally, every guy and friend you have should be redpill. If he is, tell him, then both of you should smash the fuck out of her until you get bored.

If he isnt, it depends how much you care about him/how good a friend he is as to whether you should tell him. It would suck to have a good friend whos almost entirely bluepill.

If you don't tell him and he finds out that's worse... It looks like a- you think your friend is a bitch who can't handle the truth or b- you have a reason to hide it. Tell him and if he can't handle it that's on him and you know you did the right thing. A true friend will be around much longer than her and they come around far less than chicks.

depends on close you two are (as others have said). also depends on if he's a pussy or not. you said he really likes this chick. and since he's quite young. I'm guessing he is all puppy loving this girl.

you show him that text and he's going to probably freak out (internally or externally). if he's weak as you've made him sound. definitely won't bring or trust you around any broad he's into. even though you did nothing but exist on earth..

but stil, I'd let him know what the score is. regardless if you lose a friend or not. he'll thank you for it now or later in life.

why would one let his best friend go into a dark room full of venomous snakes

My 17 year old self would have banged this chick on the reg, but that's probably why I hardly had any friends left when I graduated high school.

On a serious note, you have to tell him. If she is craving dick and you don't give it to her I'm sure she will find another dude to give it to her. Either way your buddy is gonna get cheated on, assuming he hasn't already.

There is a chance she can turn this into you flirting with her and she breaks it to your friend.

Now you have a good friend in your face with the possibility of losing him. If he believes her over you then he is no friend but you will never know until you tell him.

Ignorance is bliss but in this instance it is either you who will fuck her or some other guy and you dont know what else she is up to.

It would depend on how close me and this friend is, if it's just some guy who I don't really know then maybe. If it's a close friend or a long time friend then I would tell them, because that's what I would want them to do if it were me.

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.