rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basketball Icon "Sir" Charles Barkley under fire for fat women jokes [retitled]

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/05/ch...-over-well

Lol. "National Association To Advance Fat acceptance"

Quote:Quote:

The National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance spoke to TMZ Sports earlier this afternoon and said that "making slurs about body size is just as offensive as making comments about body color."

Except that one is genetic and unchangeable, while the other is a result of eating like a pig and/or behaving like a sloth.

This stuff is getting crazy. I noticed it just the other day when i was watching an early 90s kids movie with my little one, the whole movie is full of the characters dropping fat jokes. There would be outrage today.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Its not an ex bball player, its the great Charles Barkley!

Sir Charles has his fat card, he can definitely make all the fat jokes he wants.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

If fat bitches put as much time into working out as they do keyboard jockeying and whining they'd be skinny.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Haha! Obese people are trying to compare themselves with people of color? Yeah right! They are just like all the other addicts that we are allowed to shame (drug addicts, alcoholics, cigarette smokers, etc).

Yeah man. Don't call Sir Charles an 'ex ball player'.

Him and shaq are hilarious.

What is the difference between attacking somebody for their race and their size?

You can change your size - but not your race.

So - it is still okay to hate somebody for their race - as long as you do it in an understanding way since you are aware they cannot do anything to change it? Like you might be repulsed by somebody with acid burns - whilst sympathetic that they cannot do anything to fix themselves.

I'm confused.

It is not much of a principle to say that being fat is different to being black - because one is under your control and one isn't. That still sidesteps the issue of whether or not it is right to think bad of somebody just because of how they look.

Haha this is hilarious. San Antonio sounds like the perfect city for Nigel! Can any of you Texas folks weigh in on this subject? Is San Antonio full of land whales?

Props to Charles Barkley for not apologizing.

Should be the official forum anthem on fat women:

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Retitled.

"Ex bball player."

[Image: V5jRio2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I know right? ^^^^

Mad respect for Sir Charles, one of the true Alphas out there!

Quote: (05-08-2014 08:42 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Sir Charles has his fat card, he can definitely make all the fat jokes he wants.

He lost a ton of weight also and his reasons was purely due to health. He basically said he knew what it felt like I be fat after growing up (husky .. Yeah) more or less in great shape.

He has had the fat card and I agree he can toss as much gas on them as he wants and spark then if he so chooses.

America is getting too sissified and becoming like Canada (Toronto) in many respects. You can't even make jokes without people howling like little bitches.

They have this lesbo couple here trying to get a divorce on a marriage they got in MA..but florida doesn't allow same sex marriages so the courts can't rule the divorce. Last bastion remaining..?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

The not-apologizing aspect is the favourite part for me. The most you stand up to social justice warriors and their ilk...the quicker you see how utterly weak and pathetic they are.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (05-12-2014 02:49 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

The not-apologizing aspect is the favourite part for me. The most you stand up to social justice warriors and their ilk...the quicker you see how utterly weak and pathetic they are.

As Roosh has also shown and written about, sometimes attack is the best defense. The political correct have the largest megaphone, but they are not representative for the masses. We all know that no one respects or likes weakness. Refusing to apologize, might actually let you off the hook faster and at least people might hate you, but they will respect you.

Thank god he didn't apologize. I hate seeing people be so pathetic over such mild remarks.

Charles is a member of the protected class.[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (05-12-2014 02:49 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

It also helps that he has the full backing of his employer Turner Sports. Last time I checked fat 30 something women don't make up TNT's NBA core audience, so, TNT, they give zero fucks about them.

Quote: (05-08-2014 01:26 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Haha this is hilarious. San Antonio sounds like the perfect city for Nigel! Can any of you Texas folks weigh in on this subject? Is San Antonio full of land whales?

Hey bro. Went to San Antonio last in 2008 and visited a Hooters location in Live Oak, which is slightly north of the city. The women there were some of the most amazing I've seen in the franchise. It goes to show that Latina women with their shit together really shine.

The city as a whole however is just fat Latinas though unfortunately & it's a total disgrace. If the Latinas there in San Antonio had their shit together like the ones in Miami or say Dallas/Houston in state....would be a decent place.

Not a fan of San Antonio nevertheless & Sir Charles is dead on.

Quote: (05-08-2014 01:26 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

Yes! They're everywhere! They're also covered in prison tats. The first thing I noticed there was everyone with the shitty home made prison-looking tattoos.

Texas as a whole is. I remember moving to Seattle for a deployment and notice something strange about the city. Couldn't put my finger on it. I finally realized that you don't see too many fat people. My brain was conditioned to see only fat people.

It's like flying on a Mexican airline. In the states everybody flies. Rich or poor. In Mexico only the rich. My people dress fly and are stuck up and entitled.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.