rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

23 Ways Feminism Has Made the World a Better Place for Men (Article)
3 Ways Feminism Has Made the World a Better Place for Men (Article)
http://www.policymic.com/articles/88277/...ce-for-men

I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read this. I think out of the 23 points in the article, there are exactly ZERO valid ones. Thoughts?

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS
It successfully overturned laws that discriminate against men.

[Image: lake-situation3.gif]
"While we're on the topic, women also invented TV dinners, the first computer and Jell-O."

That's a blatant lie.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.
The article wouldn't load for me, but I'm guessing the only genuine reason I can think of - Easier sluts - didn't make the cut?
Quote: (05-06-2014 11:58 PM)Vroom Wrote:  

The article wouldn't load for me, but I'm guessing the only genuine reason I can think of - Easier sluts - didn't make the cut?

5. It expanded the possibility of more sexy time opportunities.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.
I got through half of the list and thought I was reading The Onion.
Even if these 23 things were actual benefits (and they're not), it would still not be worth it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
Quote: (05-07-2014 12:02 AM)Skye Wrote:  

That's one way of putting it. At least they got one thing right.
Quote: (05-07-2014 02:08 AM)Vroom Wrote:  

Quote: (05-07-2014 12:02 AM)Skye Wrote:  

That's one way of putting it. At least they got one thing right.

Except many of us here have had lots of sexy time opportunities in parts of the world where feminism doesn't really exist. Plus, the women are still feminine and pleasant to be around (unlike in feminist-poisoned areas.)

The idea that, without feminism, we'd all be married or celibate, which I've heard numerous times, just doesn't stand up to reality.

Two things I suspect:

1) Casual sex has gone on, more than is popularly acknowledged, all throughout history. While it's happening much, much more now, it's not exactly a modern invention. The pull-out method actually is pretty damn effective if practiced consistently.

2) Casual sex is commonplace today 95% because of technology (accessible mass-produced condoms and all the many forms of female birth control, as well as cures for many life-threatening STDs.) That's why people are so promiscuous. It's NOT because of some half-baked commie ideology hawked by penis-envying lesbians and promoted by the elites to double the wage-slave work force, expand the taxbase, and skyrocket government dependency (feminism.)
All right, I'll bite. Here's my refutation of each of the points:

1. It gave our economy a huge, long lasting boost.

Various refutations:
a) The majority of female jobs are make work and completely unnecessary. They're either low-level service jobs or they're totally unnecessary office jobs. They could all disappear tomorrow and civilisation would not even blink. Any argument that would talk about the advancement of society in scientific or technological terms would need to admit that women have contributed virtually nothing on those fronts.
b) The average male's wage has stagnated or declined in real terms over the past forty years, yet at the same time, it now takes the average family twice as many man (person?) hours as it used to in order to afford the same basic necessities (i.e. housing, food, etc.) because it requires two full time workers to afford what one used to. So what this actually means is that the real wages of men have halved in the time period we're discussing. The economy hasn't had anything even remotely resembling a boost, and certainly not one that's either huge or long lasting. The complete opposite is true.

2. It helped men achieve better relationships and more satisfying sex.

Divorce statistics, amongst other things, would seem evidence enough that the first part is completely bogus.

As for the second part, yes, but for a small subset of alphas. For the average beta who is not getting any, things are worse than ever before.

3. It successfully overturned laws that discriminate against men.

The entire field of family law is massively stacked against men. Kangaroo courts on campus regarding sexual harassment would be another example of how this is wrong.

4. It made life a little easier for single men.

I assume they're not talking about divorced fathers, amongst others.

Two points. Firstly, see my point above about alpha vs beta males. Secondly, the average family is working more hours than ever before just to enjoy the same lifestyle (see my response to point 1). Further to this, my grandfather's generation worked from 9-5 exactly, and no weekends. They came home and everything was taken care of. People actually had lots more free time than they do now, and they were far less stressed. You tell me how much sex the average harassed wage slave and his wife are having these days.

6. It gave men more reproductive control through abortion legalization.

Men have no say in this. If a woman wants to keep a baby, a man can't legally stop her. If a woman wants to abort a baby, a man can't legally stop her.

7. It triggered the FBI to change the definition of rape to include men.

So feminists are advocating for men who have been raped? Can we call massive bullshit on this one?

8. It gave men some well deserved time off from work.

Certainly in the Anglosphere, men work far more hours than they did two generations ago. As mentioned above, my grandfather's generation worked from nine, on the dot, until five, on the dot. The weekend was sacrosanct. They took their annual leave. In practice, how many men can, or do, actually take the theoretical twelve weeks mentioned for family or medical-related leave off?

9. It helped male survivors of violence in the military pursue justice.

I don't know enough about this to comment.

10. It ensured that the burden of war doesn't only fall on male shoulders.

I've read often enough that women in the army are more likely to get pregnant than see combat or die in combat (can't remember which). Likewise, given that the average female in the military can't do a single chin up, who is really going to believe that they're going to schlep 20kg+ of gear around in a combat situation?

11. It made the struggle for civil rights a reality.

This has nothing to do with feminism, which, at the time, was confined to academia and white, upper class females. Arguably, it's still largely confined to white, upper class females who can hire brown nannies (who thus, can't even afford to spend time with their own children) so they can go off and "lean in" Sheryl Sandberg style. Everyone else is struggling like shit just to stand still economically.

12. It kept prisons safer for male inmates.

I've already covered the laughable notion that feminists give two shits about male rape, doubly so for those in jail.

13. It enabled men to spend more time with their children.

In a sense, it has, but I've already addressed the fact that mass female labour force participation has effectively halved male incomes. The notion that men can afford to work less is completely laughable. No one can afford to work less. If feminists constantly lament that women can't afford to take time off work to care for children (when they aren't demonising women who wish to not have a career), why would the same logic not also apply to men wishing to take time off. Feminists can't have it both ways on this issue.

14. It expanded the definition of hate crimes to include all identities.

Let's be serious here. They're talking about gays and the like. They represent ~3% of the population. For the other 97%, they're more likely than ever to get hit with a criminal charge for something bogus. Not a net win for men.

15. It helped shatter stereotypes about HIV/AIDS patients.

Again, this is largely irrelevant to most men. This is gay activism posing as men's activism. Completely disingenuous.

16. It ensured that men get the vital reproductive health services.

Definitely. Forcing men to have insurance covering female issues is definitely of immense benefit to them. In the meantime, funding for prostate cancer is a fraction of that for breast cancer or cervical cancer.

Again, the men that it has helped are...you guessed it, gays. Extrapolating from them to men as a whole is disingenuous.

17. It built a more inclusive world, one feminist celebrity at a time.

Christ on a fucking pogo stick with the geyz already! Also, not quite sure that Beyonce's underwear line constitutes a major breakthrough for civilisation. The combustion engine, yes. Mass polio immunisations, yes. Black undies with pink letters, no.

18. It protected men's precious marbles during sports.

Not quite sure what any of that had to do with feminism. Again, what we'll do is pick a couple of female inventions (I see another poster has already refuted at least one anyway) and insinuate that women have helped built civilisation by contributing inventions. In reality, for every female invention, there have been thousands or more male inventions.

19. It made men's lives better and happier.

Okay, now they're just rubbing it in. Sure, if you're some sort of Don Draper alpha. For every other Al Bundy-esque schmuck modern life is an unmitigated disaster, both pre- and post- the inevitable divorce.

20. It demanded that the media change its representation of men.

It certainly did, but not in a good way for men. The average father of a TV show in the 50s or part-way into the 60s (I say part-way, because think of the show Betwitched in which Darren was a hen-pecked clown) was a god-damn patriarch. There even used to be a show called Father Knows Best for crying out loud! The average modern TV father is a fat loser who is the butt of everyone's jokes. Not even the family dog respects him.

21. It fought for men's right to become nurses and teachers.

I call utter bullshit on teachers, at least at primary/elementary school level. Tons of kids go through their entire primary/elementary school education without encountering a single male teacher. I would put money on the number of male teachers in those schools declining across generations and I've seen it firsthand in my experience working as a teacher.

22. It encouraged men to rethink outdated masculinity standards.

Not only is this intuitively bullshit, statistics on male mental health bear it out. Men used to be pretty comfortable in their masculinity. Male suicide rates have skyrocketed in recent decades. So have male incarceration rates. Conversely, male labour force participation has plummeted. Boys drop out of school in droves. There is a complete crisis in masculinity.

23. It pushed for immigration reform to help countless American families.

Christ, where to begin on this one? How about the destruction of lower and middle class male jobs and communities, their entire sense of identities? At best it has helped some men.

Anyway, that will have to do because I've run out of time. (Sorry if there are mistakes, but I don't have time to proof read this.)
Quote:Quote:

Divorce statistics, amongst other things, would seem evidence enough that the first part is completely bogus.

As for the second part, yes, but for a small subset of alphas. For the average beta who is not getting any, things are worse than ever before.

Bigger problem is how feminism has encouraged women to throw away their feminine soul and act like men, robbing sex of much of its thrill and emotion.
23 Ways Feminism has made the world a better place for highly desireable, tall, rich men.
Quote: (05-06-2014 11:45 PM)Switch Wrote:  

http://www.policymic.com/articles/88277/...ce-for-men

I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read this. I think out of the 23 points in the article, there are exactly ZERO valid ones. Thoughts?

"Research shows that men who share domestic tasks with their wives report being happier and have more sex, so it looks like liberating women from the shackles of the double-day burden ain't so bad for men after all."

I'd like to end this bullshit once and for all, YES women find it a turn on when a man does female oriented house work... ONCE IN A FUCKING WHILE. When you get beta fuckers sitting there cleaning up after their chick day after day, she loses all respect, but if a man, ONCE in a year decides to do the dishes and mop the floor, women get all gushy inside because it romantically communicates that he isn't afraid to take on a female role just for her, but if done to excess, he now BECOMES that female role. So, when women respond to these self reports about how much they enjoy it when their men do women chores, it's bullshit because these women are usually responding to something that rarely happens, and when they want "more" of it, the few men who actually do more of the female chores become less then men to these women.

Furthering this men being sexier if they do housework shit as being bullshit, is the fact that women report more satisfaction in relationships when they are dating men who take on traditional masculine roles and women take on traditional housewife roles, or, believe in 'benevolent sexism.'(http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007...okieless).

This shit is why I would never date a woman with a university education, bitches can't see beyond what the reports are trying to achieve (women like domesticated men) in comparison to what the reports actually achieved.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.
Ever notice how the perceived benefits of feminism are sex and money? Completely materialistic to it's core.

So basically, the story of feminism is how the Western male sold out his own in exchange for sex or money. They traded their dignity for a bit of cash or some pussy. How pathetic can it get?

The Bible makes more and more sense to me every day...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
I'm really tempted to write a parody version of this.

Ways Feminism Has Helped Men:

1) No Dad!

You used to have to be born black to have no dad, but now everyone can grow up in a single parent home. Dads are enjoying. They make you go to bed early and enforce discipline from a young age. No dad means you can grow up to be the wild bastard spawn you were meant to be, knock some ho up, and continue the cycle of absent fathers. Look at all those cool black guys waving guns in rap videos. Do you think they could have done that if they had dads? No! They'd have been in school or boy scouts learning life lessons or some shit. Dads are lame, be a bastard.

...You get the idea.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.
Quote: (05-07-2014 03:07 AM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

All right, I'll bite. Here's my refutation of each of the points:

1. It gave our economy a huge, long lasting boost.

Various refutations:
a) The majority of female jobs are make work and completely unnecessary. They're either low-level service jobs or they're totally unnecessary office jobs. They could all disappear tomorrow and civilisation would not even blink. Any argument that would talk about the advancement of society in scientific or technological terms would need to admit that women have contributed virtually nothing on those fronts.
b) The average male's wage has stagnated or declined in real terms over the past forty years, yet at the same time, it now takes the average family twice as many man (person?) hours as it used to in order to afford the same basic necessities (i.e. housing, food, etc.) because it requires two full time workers to afford what one used to. So what this actually means is that the real wages of men have halved in the time period we're discussing. The economy hasn't had anything even remotely resembling a boost, and certainly not one that's either huge or long lasting. The complete opposite is true.

3. It successfully overturned laws that discriminate against men.

The entire field of family law is massively stacked against men. Kangaroo courts on campus regarding sexual harassment would be another example of how this is wrong.

4. It made life a little easier for single men.

I assume they're not talking about divorced fathers, amongst others.

Two points. Firstly, see my point above about alpha vs beta males. Secondly, the average family is working more hours than ever before just to enjoy the same lifestyle (see my response to point 1). Further to this, my grandfather's generation worked from 9-5 exactly, and no weekends. They came home and everything was taken care of. People actually had lots more free time than they do now, and they were far less stressed. You tell me how much sex the average harassed wage slave and his wife are having these days.

Men have no say in this. If a woman wants to keep a baby, a man can't legally stop her. If a woman wants to abort a baby, a man can't legally stop her.

7. It triggered the FBI to change the definition of rape to include men.

So feminists are advocating for men who have been raped? Can we call massive bullshit on this one?

8. It gave men some well deserved time off from work.

Certainly in the Anglosphere, men work far more hours than they did two generations ago. As mentioned above, my grandfather's generation worked from nine, on the dot, until five, on the dot. The weekend was sacrosanct. They took their annual leave. In practice, how many men can, or do, actually take the theoretical twelve weeks mentioned for family or medical-related leave off?

9. It helped male survivors of violence in the military pursue justice.

I don't know enough about this to comment.

10. It ensured that the burden of war doesn't only fall on male shoulders.

I've read often enough that women in the army are more likely to get pregnant than see combat or die in combat (can't remember which). Likewise, given that the average female in the military can't do a single chin up, who is really going to believe that they're going to schlep 20kg+ of gear around in a combat situation?

11. It made the struggle for civil rights a reality.

This has nothing to do with feminism, which, at the time, was confined to academia and white, upper class females. Arguably, it's still largely confined to white, upper class females who can hire brown nannies (who thus, can't even afford to spend time with their own children) so they can go off and "lean in" Sheryl Sandberg style. Everyone else is struggling like shit just to stand still economically.

12. It kept prisons safer for male inmates.

I've already covered the laughable notion that feminists give two shits about male rape, doubly so for those in jail.

13. It enabled men to spend more time with their children.

In a sense, it has, but I've already addressed the fact that mass female labour force participation has effectively halved male incomes. The notion that men can afford to work less is completely laughable. No one can afford to work less. If feminists constantly lament that women can't afford to take time off work to care for children (when they aren't demonising women who wish to not have a career), why would the same logic not also apply to men wishing to take time off. Feminists can't have it both ways on this issue.

14. It expanded the definition of hate crimes to include all identities.

Let's be serious here. They're talking about gays and the like. They represent ~3% of the population. For the other 97%, they're more likely than ever to get hit with a criminal charge for something bogus. Not a net win for men.

15. It helped shatter stereotypes about HIV/AIDS patients.

Again, this is largely irrelevant to most men. This is gay activism posing as men's activism. Completely disingenuous.

16. It ensured that men get the vital reproductive health services.

Definitely. Forcing men to have insurance covering female issues is definitely of immense benefit to them. In the meantime, funding for prostate cancer is a fraction of that for breast cancer or cervical cancer.

Again, the men that it has helped are...you guessed it, gays. Extrapolating from them to men as a whole is disingenuous.

17. It built a more inclusive world, one feminist celebrity at a time.

Christ on a fucking pogo stick with the geyz already! Also, not quite sure that Beyonce's underwear line constitutes a major breakthrough for civilisation. The combustion engine, yes. Mass polio immunisations, yes. Black undies with pink letters, no.

18. It protected men's precious marbles during sports.

Not quite sure what any of that had to do with feminism. Again, what we'll do is pick a couple of female inventions (I see another poster has already refuted at least one anyway) and insinuate that women have helped built civilisation by contributing inventions. In reality, for every female invention, there have been thousands or more male inventions.

19. It made men's lives better and happier.

Okay, now they're just rubbing it in. Sure, if you're some sort of Don Draper alpha. For every other Al Bundy-esque schmuck modern life is an unmitigated disaster, both pre- and post- the inevitable divorce.

20. It demanded that the media change its representation of men.

It certainly did, but not in a good way for men. The average father of a TV show in the 50s or part-way into the 60s (I say part-way, because think of the show Betwitched in which Darren was a hen-pecked clown) was a god-damn patriarch. There even used to be a show called Father Knows Best for crying out loud! The average modern TV father is a fat loser who is the butt of everyone's jokes. Not even the family dog respects him.

21. It fought for men's right to become nurses and teachers.

I call utter bullshit on teachers, at least at primary/elementary school level. Tons of kids go through their entire primary/elementary school education without encountering a single male teacher. I would put money on the number of male teachers in those schools declining across generations and I've seen it firsthand in my experience working as a teacher.

22. It encouraged men to rethink outdated masculinity standards.

Not only is this intuitively bullshit, statistics on male mental health bear it out. Men used to be pretty comfortable in their masculinity. Male suicide rates have skyrocketed in recent decades. So have male incarceration rates. Conversely, male labour force participation has plummeted. Boys drop out of school in droves. There is a complete crisis in masculinity.

23. It pushed for immigration reform to help countless American families.

Christ, where to begin on this one? How about the destruction of lower and middle class male jobs and communities, their entire sense of identities? At best it has helped some men.

Anyway, that will have to do because I've run out of time. (Sorry if there are mistakes, but I don't have time to proof read this.)

Brilliant. Did you post this in the article's comment section?
Quote:Quote:

No it didn't! Men have no say in this. "My body, my decision".
[Image: fuckthat.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine
Quote: (05-07-2014 10:07 AM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

I'm really tempted to write a parody version of this.

Ways Feminism Has Helped Men:

1) No Dad!

You used to have to be born black to have no dad, but now everyone can grow up in a single parent home. Dads are enjoying. They make you go to bed early and enforce discipline from a young age. No dad means you can grow up to be the wild bastard spawn you were meant to be, knock some ho up, and continue the cycle of absent fathers. Look at all those cool black guys waving guns in rap videos. Do you think they could have done that if they had dads? No! They'd have been in school or boy scouts learning life lessons or some shit. Dads are lame, be a bastard.

...You get the idea.

Make this a ROK piece, please.

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!
Don't know if anyone else noticed this but one Anil Dash, an IRT who is well known to the forum and Roosh, was quoted in this garbage piece.

Anil Dash, an entrepreneur and writer in New York City, wholeheartedly agrees. "At a functional level, the widespread, inexpensive availability is a huge benefit to straight and straightish guys for an obvious reason: Sex is fun!" he told PolicyMic. But that's not the only benefit. "Beyond the selfish benefits for men, there's the basic human compassion of wanting people I love to have agency over the essential aspects of their health and their lives," Dash said.

Dash certainly does. "I've been able to make smarter, more thoughtful decisions about how to time my career, my being a parent and my other obligations because of the flexibility and freedom afforded to me by having easy access to birth control," he said. "It let me hold off on becoming a dad until I had gotten closer to being a man worthy of being one."

[Image: laugh4.gif][Image: laugh6.gif][Image: jordan.gif]

The PC thought police community of writers/bloggers/bullshit artists all quote each other in their various pieces. The more I think about it, I'm pretty sure they are just doing targeted trolling of RVF....
I love how feminism takes credit for birth control.

HINT: Not invented by women

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
From the article: "Feminism teaches us that nothing is objective, not even science."

[Image: facepalm2.gif]
1) Yes...driving up the cost of goods and increasing the cost of labour is a huge boost...but long lasting? See: The recession that we've been in for 6 years.

2) Better relationships, with women who have money and 'don't need no man...', more satisfying sex? More sex...for the maybe 15% of men with the skill to get it.

3) ...By creating more laws that discriminate against men. Fact is, most men would probably rather work hard and have a girl that stays at home with the kids; not have to compete and have both you and your wife work because again...point 1, increased work force = shit costs more, therefore two incomes are needed for 95% of people.

4) A statistically small amount of men cash in by the wholesale unleashing of female hypergamy; the remaining 80% of men jack it to porn every day...and once more, shit costs more, that's easier for a single guy!

5) I do like the fact that feminism has created more sluts, personally advantageous to me.

6) It's 2014 and I still have zero control over whether a girl I'm banging wants an abortion or to keep me around for 18 years.

7) When did this happen? Changing the definition does not = changing the process.

8) ...What!? Haven't you heard the news? Shit costs more now, I have to work twice as hard to pay for the shit I need.

9) Yeah, that 'violence in the military' sure is something that anyone who joins the military doesn't prepare for or consider...

10) Sorry, but it should; because women are weaker, slower and less intelligent than men are. Women in the army does no good to anyone but feel-good bureaucrats and politicians looking for the female vote.

11) Feminism = Civil Rights? Was that what Martin Luther King Jr. was talking about?

12) I'm sorry, but prison shouldn't be safe...if prison was safe it'd be called 'Happy Fun Place' and not 'Prison'...and it's still not a place anyone wants to be.

13) See; Divorce statistics and sole custody awarded by sex. I can see my son every other weekend, yay!

14) My otherkin transgender queerfolk pancishomolove friend is discriminated every day because he wants to fuck the characters from My Little Pony...HATE CRIME!

15) 98% of people who get AIDS are still homosexuals or intravenous drug users. I am neither, so I have no fucks to give about AIDS or the public perception thereof.

16) ...What!?

17) Yes, we worship celebrities now, instead of people who do the things to make the world a better place...thanks Feminism!

18) A woman invented the jockstrap? That's well and good...but how is that a feminist point? Women invent things to make our lives more comfortable, men invent things to make our lives longer, healthier and generally possible period.

19) I'm happy, because I live the life I want and can get laid without having to commit...most men are not me.

20) To a bumbling idiot who can do nothing without his all-knowing and patient, still-hot-even-after-3-kids wife...

21) Who fucking cares!? Two jobs that are essentially unnecessary and the thing about men...we tend to not care about what 'society' will think about us and what we want to do...women should try it sometime, might make them happier.

22) Be that as it may the tall, muscular, assertive, decisive leader of men still gets the most pussy.

23) The only immigration reform I care about is that unless in the case of highly-skilled professionals (doctors, for example) is that it's completely shut off.

Gay.
Quote: (05-07-2014 05:50 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

From the article: "Feminism teaches us that nothing is objective, not even science."

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

Relevant:

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
Mix:

1/4 part lies,
1/4 part delusion,
1/4 part wishful thinking,
1/4 part propaganda,

And you get this article. Written by a woman, no less. It's akin to the 1920s Bolshevist commisar lecturing dispossessed peasants on how collectivization is "good" for them because it:

1. Made everyone "equal" (i.e., equally destitute)
2. Taught them useful skills, like how to labor all day scything wheat for no wages
3. Refused to burden their minds with literacy or education
4. Gave them the "freedom" to own nothing and have nothing

Oh, but it's all good, you see.
What a fucking pathetic article. Orwellian double-speak at its finest. Unreal.

It's so easy to refute all these idiotic points as Feisbook Control did an excellent job of.

This was in particular pure gold:

"For every other Al Bundy-esque schmuck modern life is an unmitigated disaster, both pre- and post- the inevitable divorce."

Indeed...well put, it is an unmitigated disaster.

American and Anglosphere women have no need to get married really, and merely pursue their narcissistic goals and whims ad infinitum. They are horrible candidates for marriage and child-rearing in general due to Feminist doctrine, the lack of morals, hypergamy etc. Combine that with 'divorce rape' laws that are completely skewed against men and there's zero reason for almost any man to put himself at risk through marriage in most of the Western nations. Think about how effed up that really is.

It's only a question of time before these women even start to outsource pregnancy through some kind of medical breakthrough so as not to be bothered by it and to be completely equal to men (sans the mentruation/mood swings issues).

American women are completely and utterly broken due to Feminism (whether they are true Feminists or not), and they are taking men and masculinity down with them.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion