rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck buddy texting me "Meow"??

The fuck is this shit?

If this comes from a girlfriend I can understand she's just trying to get your attention, but this fuck buddy (even though we're close) we have established that "no relationship, no emotion, just sex".

Anyway this is not the first time it happened. A girl I met in Vegas did this too. Maybe bc I like to called my girls "bad/naughty kitten" or similar.

Anyway, what's the best way to respond to this kind of shit test? She's trying to get my attention, right? Do I ignore her or come back with the usual game "bad kitten, go back to bed" etc?

Also, does this mean the girl's trying to lock me down or getting attached or shit?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Many girls say "Meow" in-person and via text, which has always annoyed the shit out of me. Lots of girls use it as a filler word when they have nothing to say, which is pretty fucking weird. Others say it to be cute. Beats me. I would want to reply, "Don't ever talk to me again," but we know that's not nice.

If there is a history of you calling her a kitten, I'd say go with your usual, "Bad kitten, go back to bed." BUT, there's also a chance, as you mentioned, that she's trying to get your attention; that she just wants to talk. Since you've established these rules, I'm not sure why she would want to talk, unless she's growing attached...which is a bad sign.

I say stick with the, "Go back to bed line." You'll be able to tell from her response to that whether she's interested in a more serious convo. If she is, she's trying to do one of two things:

1. Attach herself to you.
2. Meet up to screw.

I think you know which of those is preferable.

-R

Maybe she's in heat.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (05-06-2014 10:11 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

The fuck is this shit?

If this comes from a girlfriend I can understand she's just trying to get your attention, but this fuck buddy (even though we're close) we have established that "no relationship, no emotion, just sex".

And you believe that a girl can maintain that long-term?

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Anyway this is not the first time it happened. A girl I met in Vegas did this too. Maybe bc I like to called my girls "bad/naughty kitten" or similar.

Anyway, what's the best way to respond to this kind of shit test? She's trying to get my attention, right? Do I ignore her or come back with the usual game "bad kitten, go back to bed" etc?

Also, does this mean the girl's trying to lock me down or getting attached or shit?

Your hamster is OFF THE CHARTS.

She is being feminine and submissive all in a one word text. Why are you attempting to punish her for it?

Flirt with her, suggest you meet up for some sex, but for god's sake don't overreact, assuming all this shit that you've made up in your head. Your last line above reads like a spoiled child, not a smooth charming stud. Which are you aiming for exactly?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Grrrrrrrrrr......
8========D

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

It is the female version of the "texts to re-initiate conversation" thread

I like "meow" and usually respond with something similar. It's just a light-hearted message, no need to read into it too much. AneroidOcean is spot on.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This thread confuses me.

If some girl I'm fucking sent a meow text, I would assume the pussy is crying at me.

It wants to get slammed, understand?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I'm gonna have to agree... Meow = good

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Meow = come play with my pussy.

I've only ever heard a girl use it with me after I say something sexual.

[Image: VWr6I.gif]
Hat tip rosca

I've seen/heard "meow" used as the word "now" countless times.

I sometimes even say it in reference to the movie "Super Troopers".

Introduce her to doggystyle. Cats love dogs

My response would be "come over. Good kitty."

"woof"

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

This thread seems like [Image: troll.gif]

Meow = I'm feeling submissive, please fuck my pussy.

Quote: (05-06-2014 12:02 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

This thread confuses me.

If some girl I'm fucking sent a meow text, I would assume the pussy is crying at me.

It wants to get slammed, understand?

"The pussy is crying at me." Stealing that.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

I get that cat thing from some girls quite a bit too. Pretty popular with not quite yet hipster girls.

I wouldn't be getting pissed off about it. It's just women doing women things.

She wants to bang. On an unrelated note if it was me I'd text back for shits and giggles "Don't make me get the super soaker".

Like Remington's "woof," I like the one-word dog answer. Except mine would be

rrrrough

- a pun on "ruff" (the sound of a dog's bark)
- a double entendre for rough sex.

Another good one-word response would be

canine

as in "canine position"

Shes just saying she wants the dick. Animal noises in chicks are code words for horny. Especially if you called her your sex kitten. Why the huge over reaction?

Ahh good for having all the insight. I overreact just a little bit because the last "kitty girl" I've been with turned out to be a psychopath, so I guess that text jumped my circuit a little bit.

As for the fucking part, jesus I just fucked her two days in a row last weekend. I have no need nor want to see her again this week. I'm not a fuck machine.

Plus with this one I can pretty much fuck her whenever I want to. She bought me food, make me dinner/coffee, and is taking me out for korean food tomorrow. I texted back and forth a bit last night and we decided on that. She's Korean btw. I don't think you can get this with the other skanky French girls here.

I like all the suggestions for texting back you guys gave though.

Quote: (05-06-2014 11:12 AM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

The fuck is this shit?

Not to the thread off topic, but I've been wondering this for a while. I once believed men want sex and women commitment, but recently I've been led to believe that women just want sex like we do.

Are you saying all girls eventually get attached and want commitment, even if she started out as a fuck buddy?

Quote: (05-07-2014 06:30 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2014 11:12 AM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

The fuck is this shit?

Not to the thread off topic, but I've been wondering this for a while. I once believed men want sex and women commitment, but recently I've been led to believe that women just want sex like we do.

Are you saying all girls eventually get attached and want commitment, even if she started out as a fuck buddy?

Yes.

Women are horrible at maintaining fuck buddy situations without letting their feelings get involved.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

"Women are horrible at maintaining fuck buddy situations without letting their feelings get involved."

http://youtu.be/qdDcfZFKn94

Quote: (05-07-2014 06:26 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Plus with this one I can pretty much fuck her whenever I want to. She bought me food, make me dinner/coffee, and is taking me out for korean food tomorrow. I texted back and forth a bit last night and we decided on that. She's Korean btw. I don't think you can get this with the other skanky French girls here.

That doesn't sound like an emotionless, pure fuck buddy situation. What happened to "just sex"?

She's attaching herself. This is your warning.