rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Look at these feckless "men" sucking up to feminists

I thought I formatted it correctly, but it's not working for me. The direct link is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HruwVGO-20

Quote:Quote:

"I'm a straight white man."

The video starts with a lie.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The one fat white guy in the blue shirt is a total gay face. Practically lisping too.

I'm glad these guys won't survive in the gene pool. Pussy men like this need to be culled out.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

These guys suck and they're sorry.

I don't suck and I'm not sorry.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I hate when people say they are speaking on behalf of a larger group.

Who appointed you? Sure as shit wasn't me, or anyone I know.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Is this a humor video? I seriously cannot tell.

The most ridiculous thing is that those "white guys" probably descended from immigrants to America who were discriminated against (such as the Irish). My ancestors were mostly rednecks who came to America as indentured servants, and spent hundreds of years being a poor underclass made fun of by everybody. To say they had privileges is insulting.

How many of these apply? I called this shit right a long time ago.

7 Traits of the Male Feminist

Also relevant: I just tweeted this story.

[Image: attachment.jpg18513]   

(Link)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

None of those "men" seemed very straight.

Quote: (05-05-2014 02:26 PM)Tommy Eyes Wrote:  

Is this a humor video? I seriously cannot tell.

The most ridiculous thing is that those "white guys" probably descended from immigrants to America who were discriminated against (such as the Irish). My ancestors were mostly rednecks who came to America as indentured servants, and spent hundreds of years being a poor underclass made fun of by everybody. To say they had privileges is insulting.

Yes, my family background is similar. The real problem, though, is this pernicious idea that "privilege" is a bad thing. Without privilege, there's very little incentive for people to do anything. If the children of responsible, hard-working parents have exactly the same advantages in life as the children of shiftless, drug-addict parents and carousel-riding single moms, why bother doing anything more than the bare minimum?

The whole ethos is also just a flimsy cover for hatred for and envy of white people. For liberal whites themselves, it's a way to status-jockey and appear superior and more holy than their less-enlightened peers.

Does anyone call out Japanese people for being "privileged" in Japan, Iranians for being "privileged" in Iran, Nigerians for being "privileged" in Nigeria, etc.?? Of course not. Everywhere whites are, though, they must prostrate themselves at the altar of diversity and white guilt.

Tuth, I don't disagree with 'Nicki Daniels' per se, but lord oh lord do I hate a woman prancing about telling men, with obscene language no less, what a man should be. Femininity precludes this sort of character. As in you can't be an ideal woman if you're going around shaming men, even if those men are lame hipsters. There's a woman like this on Taki mag, and she's butt ugly to boot.

Quote: (05-05-2014 02:46 PM)darklightdispatch Wrote:  

The whole ethos is also just a flimsy cover for hatred for and envy of white people. For liberal whites themselves, it's a way to status-jockey and appear superior and more holy than their less-enlightened peers.

According to this video I'm supposed to be happy that the dug addled hooker gets to keep the baby, especially if I blame it on custody courts hating men?

If that's not satire then

[Image: mindblown.gif]

these guys have really been successfully programmed by the leftoids!

If only you knew how bad things really are.

I have an urge deep inside my gut to strap a stone on an animal´s femur and swing it at those traitors

The important question to ask, especially people like them, is what they hope to accomplish with this video? What does this accomplish for others, for themselves, for society?

[Image: train.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Too much soy in their diet.

Not sure if serious.....
[Image: whoa.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

[Image: giphy.gif]

I watched it again - I don't think this is subtle trolling, I think they are being sincere and earnest. But I can understand how some might think that they are being dry and doing satire.

Lol, is that video a parody or something?

Thank you public educaaaa, errr I mean Indoctrination.

Wtf is wrong with their voices? Is this a new non threatening speech form?

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Holly shit hahaha