rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oklahoma inmate dies of heart attack in death chamber

File this under "shit Cincinnatus doesn't understand."

The TL/DR version:

1. Death penalty officials attempt to administer lethal drug combination to inmate
2. The injection line blows, inmate begins convulsing
3. Officials attempt to resuscitate a man sentenced to death
4. Inmate dies of a heart attack anyway
5. The condemned inmate is dead but the execution is described as 'botched'

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/...z30QZOppEf

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

6. Inmate's family sues the State and the Prison for wrongful death and collects millions.

[Image: american.gif]

Team Nachos

It's amazing the most efficient way to kill a man is to put a bullet in his head.

That's barbaric, but apparently this incredibly spotty way of killing someone with drugs is more humane.

I'm a fan of the death penalty, but stupid shit like this pisses me off.

That being said, he was convicted for raping and shooting a woman then watched as she was buried alive.

Some men do not belong in the world. He was one of them.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I agree. Bullet to the head, not all this white washing stuff.

It's perverse, just kill the guy if you are going to do it.

I'm not for the death penalty, but if I was, I'd say don't try to hide it. Make a big spectacle out of it.

The state could make money offering to let people buy the right to kill someone at a firing range. Or they could do a lottery for it. Or something like running man.

Or attach the inmates to the fireworks for Fourth of July [Image: american.gif]

Non of this nice murder bullshit. Its mad beta.

This is actually making news here in england with the title "Death row on trial".

And for what? Some guy who murdered a woman in cold blood after raping her? Really? I have no sympathies, he deserves to be buried under the prison to rot.

That's why this forum is on the side of good.

A group of men that feminists would happily call "rape apologists" are having a calm discussion on the best way to execute a rapist, while the mainstream media feel sorry for a convicted murderer.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Didn't some guy escape the death penalty by eating until he was so obese that his lawyer could argue that hanging would have caused his head to come off, thus making it cruel and unusual punishment?

I don't get why they don't put them asleep with medical anesthetics and give them a lethal overdose of another drug. Do they have to be conscious when dying?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (04-30-2014 05:56 AM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

Didn't some guy escape the death penalty by eating until he was so obese that his lawyer could argue that hanging would have caused his head to come off, thus making it cruel and unusual punishment?

I believe that the method of execution was electrification.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I wouldn't be surprised that this is some "Law Abiding Citizen" style revenge.

Quote: (04-30-2014 06:09 AM)void Wrote:  

I don't get why they don't put them asleep with medical anesthetics and give them a lethal overdose of another drug. Do they have to be conscious when dying?

That's the whole point, they're not supposed to be conscious. First drug is an anaesthetic, followed by drugs, usually barbituates, to stop the heart. Looks like in this case they gave the anaesthetic, then something went tits up.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

This whole death penalty cocktail thing is inane. It's like people forget everything known to medicine. Give propofol, standard general anesthetic used daily. Then give cyanide. Both are dirt cheap and highly effective. There is no reason to use anything else.

Quote: (04-29-2014 09:52 PM)2Wycked Wrote:  

It's amazing the most efficient way to kill a man is to put a bullet in his head.

That's barbaric, but apparently this incredibly spotty way of killing someone with drugs is more humane.

I'm a fan of the death penalty, but stupid shit like this pisses me off.

That being said, he was convicted for raping and shooting a woman then watched as she was buried alive.

Some men do not belong in the world. He was one of them.

Bullets are too dangerous, slugs coming out of the body, flying around the execution room etc. Slaughterhouses figured out the most effective and efficient way to kill things long ago. Its called the captive bolt pistol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captive_bolt_pistol

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (04-30-2014 05:38 AM)Benoit Wrote:  

That's why this forum is on the side of good.

A group of men that feminists would happily call "rape apologists" are having a calm discussion on the best way to execute a rapist, while the mainstream media feel sorry for a convicted murderer.

More people are for the death penalty than against really. The thing that bothers them is hearing of stories of convicted felons being proven innocent after the fact.

Those who murder and/or rape children live a life of fear in UK prisons and if released the public would want to tear them apart, like the James Bulger killers.

If you know without a shadow of a doubt the person is responsible then they should be executed and a lot of people will be for it. Its the only way a sane society can exist.

This guy is the perfect example of why death row exists but because he died in an inhumane manner (lol) INSIDE the chamber it is a call for the idiot minority to create a talking point about being rid of it.

Theres a good documentary about a kid in arizona who went to death row as a minor i believe. Called something to do with gladiator is the title. Anyhow he ssid sinething to the effect of he agrees with the death penalty personally but if your gonna do it do it as firing squad dont try to sugarcoat it as a medical procedure. I totally agree with that. If were gonna do it lets do it for what it is

Quote: (04-30-2014 09:16 AM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

Theres a good documentary about a kid in arizona who went to death row as a minor i believe. Called something to do with gladiator is the title. Anyhow he ssid sinething to the effect of he agrees with the death penalty personally but if your gonna do it do it as firing squad dont try to sugarcoat it as a medical procedure. I totally agree with that. If were gonna do it lets do it for what it is

True.

That's the State trying to show they're better than you. If they want to deter people from committing crimes worthy of the death penalty they should televise the executions. Maybe even charge to watch it ...Pay Per View. Could you imagine? Invite some friends over to drink and watch the Execution Channel.

Team Nachos