rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The better I get at game, the more I hate betas?

I used to be frustrated with girls and had a lingering resentment for them when I was beta. Now that I'm getting better with game and getting pussy, all I feel toward girls is some aloof indifference. They are neither good nor bad, you just need to do what work in order to enjoy them, and they can be pretty enjoyable.

On the contrary, the better I get at this, the more I feel outright hate and rage towards betas. I discovered this when I passed a recent shit test. Imagine a girl shit testing you. She is secretly hoping you pass, so that she can be attracted to you and have incredible sex. But most betas will fail. Hell when I was a beta I would fail miserably. Then the girl curses her life "where are the real men in the world" I actually start to sympathize with girls, must be hard finding a guy they can be attracted to.

This translates into total disdain for weak betas in my life, and if I smell even a hint of it in my acquaintances I avoid them like the plague. I also become much more rude and arrogant towards these types. I only hang out with guys who have game and have good game "ethics"

Am I becoming a hater? Is this a normal process of learning game? Or should I recalibrate my mindset?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Yeah, I met my old bosses wife last year. Him and I were from the same city, and all she did was put our hometown down, and went on and on how horrible it was. Never viewed him the same since.

I find the older that I get the more misanthropic I become + I tend to dislike weakness

I am not alone

I think it's a natural inclination, but try not to let your newfound personal philosophies and social opinions cause you to push your friends away. Since taking the red pill I definitely have adopted some differing/controversial opinions about women and relationships as opposed to some of my friends, but I try not to let it skew how I view them.

Try not to be so cynical and narcissistic. Regardless of how you feel about "the red pill," it's still just an opinion and a personal ideology that not everyone shares. Just think, some people who think differently than you may be happier than you.

No reason for hate. They are just in the matrix.

But I do hang out only with guys who are already Red Pill or who are open to Red Pill. Turns out that almost all of my close friends were open to Red Pill anyway, some of them being Natural Alphas anyway.

BTW - girls are stuck in the matrix too unaware of their own weaknesses - weaknesses that get only encouraged by the feminist anti-male matrix.

I know that feel OP. I went through a beta hate phase, now I'm just indifferent. It's just unhealthy and unsustainable to hate over 90% of the male population. I'd still rather be in the company of a typical Western woman then a beta male though, most of my friends outside of guys into game have been female for a while now. I guess I have a double standard, I've accepted women being grown up children as natural for them, but I can't do the same for most males being beta. Something about talking to beta dudes just skeevs me out and makes me feel uneasy, it's probably state transference. I agree with you, it really does give you an insight into the female condition. Now you know why bitch shields exist.

Quote: (04-29-2014 09:49 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I think it's a natural inclination, but try not to let your newfound personal philosophies and social opinions cause you to push your friends away. Since taking the red pill I definitely have adopted some differing/controversial opinions about women and relationships as opposed to some of my friends, but I try not to let it skew how I view them.

Try not to be so cynical and narcissistic. Regardless of how you feel about "the red pill," it's still just an opinion and a personal ideology that not everyone shares. Just think, some people who think differently than you may be happier than you.

What do you call people living in misery and lies and still think they are happy? it's called a delusion.

It's like "the cave" analogy we all heard in college. Bunch of cavemen living in darkness and think darkness is ok and good, and that the light is harmful and evil. Then one day one of them comes out, sees the light and loves it, he comes back and get trashed by everyone. He then leaves to live in the sunlight, leaving others in darkness.

I don't give a fuck about how others live. Not my business. The thing is that they live in misery and tell lie to themselves that they are happy, so that they don't have to improve. BUTTTTT by not improving they ruin the party for us, giving constant validation to girls who don't deserve it and cockblock and annoy players. Roosh nail it here:

http://www.rooshv.com/an-epidemic-of-thi...o-get-laid

Do you know how hard it is to break a girl with an attitude problem? My friend and I have done it multiple times, giving them a hard lesson. Then right in jump the nice guys to the rescue, giving them the tampon to cry and bleed on. Then the girls think they've got it right and go on with their bitchy behaviors, because for every alpha who won't take her shit there will be a hundred betas that will do everything just to sniff their pussy.

Betas are the miserable parents giving birth to spoiled brats that make the life of real men much harder.

Ah, the zeal of the convert. It's better to continue improving yourself rather than hating and raging against people who literally don't matter.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Same, my tolerance for weakness is only decreasing day by day. How you judge yourself, you judge the others...

I can understand how you feel. I think hate is a feeling you have in the early stages of realization. Eventually you should get to a point of indiffernce where it just doesn't matter if others are still asleep. Most are, and you can't just shake them to wake them.

That said, very few men are perfect. I've known men who have their woman completely in check, but they are morally bankrupt, self-indulgent, lack compassion, and are completely unconcerned with the deeper questions/purpose of life.

I try my best to focus on the good qualities my friends have instead of their faults, because I certainly have my own.

Don't rage & seethe too much in your hate. Don't forget that those who step on on your way up you see on your way down. It turns out that most everyone - even betas - has something you can learn from.

Definitely a phase. You don't need to hate betas just like you don't need to hate the mentally handicapped.

Is it less about hating "betas" and more about hating the "beta" behaviour that you had exhibited in the past?
You see them doing the same mistakes as you did, you recognize it as what you used to do, and feel disgust/regret/disdain.
It's more about seeing your own past actions from a third-person perspective, and not liking it.

Not sure if these "betas" are you friends, but you should try slipping in knowledge nuggets here and there, help them realize their own behaviour.

edit; I really don't like using alpha/beta terms, sounds weird and cliche, but it's what is most recognizable. Basically, just become responsible for your own self, and don't take shit, live your life, and let the chip/girls fall into your pockets as you go from table to table.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

It's common. I cut out a lot of my old "beta" friends simply because they were content leading mediocre lives.

There's nothing wrong with it and in fact is a good thing. You put yourself on a pedestal to be worshipped and you're looking down at guys who worship other people albeit with some innate beta rage that they're doing it.

I found that by forcing myself to continue being friends for the sake of "old times" led me to catching their own toxic complexes. Getting rid of them was very healthy in the long run.

Remember, birds of a feather...

Quote: (04-29-2014 08:44 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Am I becoming a hater? Is this a normal process of learning game? Or should I recalibrate my mindset?

You should recalibrate your mindset.

If anything, you should try and concentrate on developing more appreciation for people, empathy, and good vibes.

Your posts come across like that doesn't come easily to you. I suspect you're somewhere along the aspie side of the spectrum.

This forum doesn't have all the answers. And in ten years you will look back at your present day self and feel that at that age you didn't know shit. Keep learning and improving, you are nowhere near the summit.

Quote: (04-29-2014 02:35 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

If anything, you should try and concentrate on developing more appreciation for people, empathy, and good vibes.

Funny, those are the people I see who are happiest as people and in the best relationships.

For a long long time I used to think those people were faking it, but now not so much and I see that I was the one fucked up for thinking that LOL.

Why do you hate someone just because they're worse with women than you? If anything they're making you look better by comparison.

You think Kevin Durant hates everyone he plays street ball with at Rucker Park? Nah. They serve a purpose in his life: they keep him in shape and in a competitive mindset when the season is over. If you have people in your life who suck with women, but benefit you in other areas of your life, it doesn't make sense to hate them. Appreciate them for what they can offer you.

Like many commenters said don't worry since it's only a phase!! The only caveat that I'll add is to be careful about your ego. Just because most of them will be Beta, don't delude yourself in thinking that you're better than them in everything since you'll pretty much always know why they'll be having women problems.

I do think everybody goes thru that phase, but make sure to make it as non destructive as possible. You still gotta pay your bills every month, so make sure not to piss those people off unless you have your own biz or enough fuck you money. Til then, be wise and careful about the people you share your beliefs with.

Quote: (04-29-2014 02:01 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Is it less about hating "betas" and more about hating the "beta" behaviour that you had exhibited in the past?
You see them doing the same mistakes as you did, you recognize it as what you used to do, and feel disgust/regret/disdain.
It's more about seeing your own past actions from a third-person perspective, and not liking it.

Not sure if these "betas" are you friends, but you should try slipping in knowledge nuggets here and there, help them realize their own behaviour.

I think this comment nail it for me. It's not as much as hatred but self-hatred reflected in the behaviors of others. Your perception of people are only mirrors of your own self-images.

I used to be a beta and I loath my old self. My best friend and wingman is the same. We used to fall very hard for girls with white-knighting stuff. We took the red pill together and improved together, and we constantly remind ourselves never to be the same weaklings we used to be.

Another factor is that my game progress coincide with my progress in martial arts. Since earning my senior rank training has intensified together with my gym routines. As pain and progress becomes daily routines my body and mind hardens and I start to despise weakness, physical or mental.

But I do think this is a phase and this too shall pass, just like I once resented women but now just feel indifferent towards them as a species.

I kinda know where you're coming from. I tend to get along better with my Alpha friends then my Beta friends. My beta friends were always the first to put me down and back stab me.

The better i am at game, the more i avoid betas

Yes, many good answers in this thread.

I think it's important to get over the hate. It simply doesn't lead anywhere and it's unsustainable. I went through a similar process. Someone who is beta with women might still be knowledgeable in another field and you can learn from him. Also, the majority of people you will meet in the business world are quite beta.

You don't necessarily need to hang out with "beta" people though - sometimes it just doesn't mesh when you've taken the red pill. But hating is not called for either.

oh, by hating I don't mean I do not deal with betas in whatsoever situation, far from it. If that be the case I would need to join a gang/mafia or something.

Plenty of my mentors in life are betas with women but alpha in businesses. I'm talking more about social situation that involves girls and gaming.

Greater betas hate lesser betas as a coping mechanism to psychologically distinguish themselves from traits they disdain. Alphas support and encourage their social inferiors.

Which one do you want to be?

Once I started discovering beta behavior I never hated them. I just look feel sorry for them. I see so many dudes act all clingy with their girlfriends while they stare at me. And to myself all I'm thinking is "Damn you're a needy mf." It's much easier to distinguish them now and I like that. Another thing that surprised me is when I started noticing guys who I thought were alpha are as beta as can be. I see it all the time. It reminds me to stop being envious and to not judge a book by its cover.