rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mice Are Afraid Of Men, But Not Women...

From Nature Magazine, "Olfactory exposure to males, including men, causes stress and related analgesia in rodents"

[Image: Of_Mice_and_Men_by_Starpu.jpg]

"We found that exposure of mice and rats to male but not female experimenters produces pain inhibition. Male-related stimuli induced a robust physiological stress response that results in stress-induced analgesia. This effect could be replicated with T-shirts worn by men, bedding material from gonadally intact and unfamiliar male mammals, and presentation of compounds secreted from the human axilla. Experimenter sex can thus affect apparent baseline responses in behavioral testing."

So if Mice can tell men apart from women, what does that say about the whole "gender is a choice" bullshit?

Are mice afraid of FTM trannies as well?

This study has far-reaching consequences beyond "gender studies," but in regards to what we talk about in this forum, the consequences can reach into the biological facts that feminists seem to avoid when discussing their theories.

More here

Quote: (04-28-2014 07:38 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

They run in circles from the confusion.

Run! Stay! Run! Stay!

Wald

Quote: (04-28-2014 07:55 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Run! Stay! Run! Stay!

Wald

Push pull!![Image: confused.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (04-28-2014 08:25 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2014 07:55 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Run! Stay! Run! Stay!

Wald

Push pull!![Image: confused.gif]

Who isn´t? The other day i got cat-called by a 6´10" trannie and i just looked the other way and kept on walking.

Its hard to hate and run away from family!
[Image: Ugq2GGhl.png]

Wasnt there an article recently that said cats had a stronger bond with women? And we all know, dogs are, "mans best friend."

Mice have probably evolved this mechanism to detect ALL males of mammalian species; for the simple reason that males are violent and ruthless so they run for their little lives.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Lots of dogs do the same shit. Have known of a number that didn't like men but fine around women.

The only species who fears women are the betas.

Deus vult!

Quote: (05-01-2014 12:24 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Lots of dogs do the same shit. Have known of a number that didn't like men but fine around women.

My dog loves every girl that walks into my house.

But she freaks out when a guy she hasn't met comes over. Once she smells the dude and realizes he isn't a threat, shes super cool to him.

Can't make a compelling argument relative to the article though. I'm not a scientist.