rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Casual Sex: How Much Work Should You Put In?

When you're fucking chicks and there's nothing on the line or any remote feelings involved, how much work should you put into the sex?

Are you concerned with making sure that she enjoys it?

Are there certain things you do or don't do given the nature of the relationship?

1: lie shamelessly, past, present and future
2: seize all opportunities
3: stage all interactions within the bubble you want to present
4: don't trust that woman for a second or let her borrow anything that you'll want back

I try to please. I like to stay in practice for women that I run across with whom I want to keep around for a while. One night only women get pleased as long as she's not the selfish type, so selfish that she subconsciously holds back an orgasm because other parts of her brain get off to watching you work hard for her.

When I'm "taken" with a women I operate completely differently than when alone. Honestly it's just harder to hide things if you've given her access to vulnerable areas of you life i.e. bedroom, unwatched cellphone etc. Operating unchained allows me to cut loose and take no prisoners.

Doing this for years, it ends more frequently in not paying a dime and a few hours put in on work.

I use date sites for a specific purpose. My home location and other details remain anomalous so that I can leverage those factors later for my benefit(what venue, time of meet up, cover tracks).

-I troll okcupid for sex, but tell my prospects I'm looking for a girlfriend
-I use other, less detail oriented sites to grab dtf girls

On spontaneously meeting a woman in public, my mentality is to let anyone pay for as much as possible(her own/some simp's money for drinks) and manipulate without remorse.

I used to think that you could ease back on your game face, given that chicks reject beta. But I've found once conquered, some chicks really want to see if things would work out.

- Mutual orgasms
- libation and sustenance
- do your dirt at her place, so you don't sleep over
- Career advice?(fuck, I'm old, lol)
- no standing dates

The question is, when she wants to get pounded out, you're with another chick that's not a sure thing, or your balls are otherwise drained do you do your duty?

Fb/fwb relationships tend to have an even shorter shelf life than r&b stars. Unless the chick has it really bad for you and she'll give you anything just to keep you on her life...

WIA

Quote: (04-28-2014 02:45 AM)jariel Wrote:  

When you're fucking chicks and there's nothing on the line or any remote feelings involved, how much work should you put into the sex?

Bare minimum

Quote:Quote:

Are you concerned with making sure that she enjoys it?

nop

Quote:Quote:

Are there certain things you do or don't do given the nature of the relationship?

Don't:

Tell the truth
Spend money on her
Care about her at all other than basic human rights

Do:

Anything else is permissable

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The above responses are actually golden. I laughed so hard reading them. We are such a ruthless group of individuals.

But yeah, I'm actually seeing my first 'fuck buddy' ever right now and I have lied about my age, lied about where I am in my career right now, lied about what I've done on certain nights, and I'm actually lying right now telling her that I'm out of town.

YOLO - Gandhi

Once you lie hard and see the difference, it opens your eyes in a way that you can never go back.

I remember a month last year where I pulled two women in the same week off of okstupid and kept talking a hard bodied one up in person. I got head and pussy from a juicy Puerto Rican for spending an hour and a half at Starbucks, lied as much as possible. Met a young mixed girl, just 18, smashed her in my car the same week, made it over the goal line due to lies(feigned interest). Almost grabbed this big lipped cutie from a club I was in a week later, but a friend I stayed with decided to get arrested lol.

Oh yea, I don't feel bad because we live in a time where everyone are opportunists and weakling will try your back whenever you leave it exposed. They have no shame in this so I have no issue with playing it cruel

Not much, but more effort in keeping her at a distance...

No pics together whatsoever - Social Media

I don't meet her family - Don't want to be "recognized"

Remain vague about my past/future - Some chicks double as Private Investigators

A good follow-up thread, would be 'How do you de-escalate a chick AFTER she's turnt out' LOL

MDP

Absolutely the mimimum amount of time and money possible.

If she proposes eating, dinner or coffee, she is likely seeking for validation. I tell them to meet near my place or to directly come to my place for drinks, and if they refuse I delete ther number immediately.

I have learned that it is better to lie than not. Fake job and surename are a must.

If she wants to add you to fb, next her immediately.

I put energy into the process and not just focus on each encounter.

If you are feeling it- like you want to fuck her again, then fuck her well. If you just want an ONS, then it doesn't matter.

Good job tern. Tony sandos is one of my oldest aliases. Hoes love aliases fellas. Since they can do it, so can i

Quote: (04-28-2014 10:21 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

I got head and pussy from a juicy Puerto Rican for spending an hour and a half at Starbucks.

I just busted in a juicy boricua, now back to work.

Quote: (04-28-2014 12:27 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Good job tern. Tony sandos is one of my oldest aliases. Hoes love aliases fellas. Since they can do it, so can i

We're all actors now.

Robert Greene (48 laws of power)- Law 5: So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life

You guys are ridiculous. This lying and scheming can't be long-term good for your reputation or even more importantly your mental health.

I like living my life simply. I'll lie by omission or play it low-key, but straight spouting out bullshit is a no-go. I have enough pussy in my life that i don't need more drama. Lying is just un-necessary. This dark triad shit is WAY overplayed.

I also target high-class, wealthy women or fashionable artsy student types. These girls run in big social circles. Get caught lying and your ass is toast. AND this isn't even counting the fact that I live in a huge metropolitan city. For you cats who live in insular towns, this is extremely short-sighted.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Casual Sex- what ever you feel like putting in. For me its drinks +food +1-2 hrs of time.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (04-28-2014 04:20 PM)DVY Wrote:  

Robert Greene (48 laws of power)- Law 5: So Much Depends on Reputation – Guard it with your Life

You guys are ridiculous. This lying and scheming can't be long-term good for your reputation or even more importantly your mental health.

I like living my life simply. I'll lie by omission or play it low-key, but straight spouting out bullshit is a no-go. I have enough pussy in my life that i don't need more drama. Lying is just un-necessary. This dark triad shit is WAY overplayed.

I also target high-class, wealthy women or fashionable artsy student types. These girls run in big social circles. Get caught lying and your ass is toast. AND this isn't even counting the fact that I live in a huge metropolitan city. For you cats who live in insular towns, this is extremely short-sighted.

I don't advocate lying, mostly because you don't have to, but I'm not trying to be an open book for any old girl off the street, in many walks of life discretion is best, especially if you're not a public figure.

Where I live, it's common for people to give you nicknames and what not as their names, and no one gives out last names.

I realized a while ago that being completely truthful is actually harder in many cases. For the instance of casual sex I can understand if you don't really want to tell the girl everything about you, but omitting something or NOT giving an answer are very useful tools, lying rarely serves a purpose long term. It's more difficult from a societal pressure standpoint to be completely honest, but if you're comfortable in your own skin and confident, being honest is actually easier long-term and has really few downsides (as long as you calibrate it, you don't have to give away every single detail about yourself when asked about a topic...and you don't have to answer ones you aren't interested in sharing about).

People are afraid of the truth, but the truth will set you free (from society's and your own self-imposed constraints).

Regarding the OP, my effort is ENTIRELY dictated by the girl. Long time FWB that has proven her submissiveness, great attitude, and is VERY easy going, completely opens up to me in the bedroom...that I will do a lot for (last year I even loaned a significant amount of money to her to get her started on studying a new field that will work out WAY better for her). New girl that is unproven and doesn't put effort into improving my life, I'll be positive and observe her, but not spend time/effort on her.

CAVEAT: I rarely do flings, if I'm fucking a girl it's for at least a few weeks and if she turns me off in a non-physical way I'm unlikely to even try to bang her in the first place.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Uhhh.... how is she going to hurt your rep if she doesn't know who you are?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

you should go:

wheeeeeeeeee!!! jizzzzz zzzzzzsnore

do about as much work as I put into above post.

JK.

You should, like all things in game, act from your own intentions and enjoy a the process that gets you the results you desire. For me, I enjoy leaving the girl fucked and the dazed look on her face after she just got hit with the freight train that is my love. But if I didn't enjoy that, I wouldn't worry about it one bit.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (04-28-2014 05:51 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Uhhh.... how is she going to hurt your rep if she doesn't know who you are?

Yup, if you lie enough, they can't hurt your rep because they have no idea who they are.

I'm a local legend where I am, so this is impractical for day to day stuff, but I have a spare identity for stuff far from home base. It's amazingly freeing.

Most of the girls I bang I meet while rolling solo. On occasion, especially if I'm in a place where I don't intend to stay long, very few people know me, etc. I'll come up with a persona with a unique (read: bullshit) backstory. Those girls don't hang around for too long, as I often next her when keeping up the lie isn't worth the sex. Despite this, it can be a lot of fun, and reminds me not to take any of this seriously. There's a reason it's called game. It's just a game, and at the end of the day, it's supposed to be fun. This is one of the things I do to make it fun.

But regardless of the woman, how I met her, or if I introduced myself to her as my real persona or as someone I made up 20 minutes prior, I often find that the less I give a shit the more girls want to stay around. When you're trying to do everything to keep the relationship alive, you've totally collapsed your frame. She sees that, and you lose. If you serve yourself first, it's surprising how much girls respond to that and are attracted to that. It's all frame. Do what you want to do, let them play in your world, not the other way around.

Put as much work as you feel like it into the sex, but at the same time, make sure you're putting on a performance in the early stages, don't be too lazy.

I don't like to think in terms of her enjoyment vs. my enjoyment as most girls get more turned on the more they see their man enjoy the moment.

I look at it as an outward increasing spiral of energy (sounds hippy-ish, but I can't describe it well) where the passion builds for both, and you increasingly do more to each other, whether it's positions, acts, roles, words, etc.

OP didn't really ask about lying, but from my perspective, it seems to work out best when you're as congruent as possible with your normal life.

Obviously you don't have to reveal everything, but be selective, rather than dishonest for the sake of it.

Some guys think Wedding Crashers style made up careers/lifestyles is a default way to play the game but I would look at that more just for trolling or laughs.

I can't judge I have lied about age, exactly what I do for work etc...

I also feel like it is a form of pedestalizing. If your confidence in yourself is strong enough and you are actively improving your life to where you want it to be the lies should become less and less and you shouldn't care what a chick thinks just to squeeze out a bang.

I really don't have that much experience, but I can tell pretty quickly what girls pre-bang will be cool and worth it meaning I want to have sex with many times. A big part of that coolness is you don't have to lie much at all. The chick is cool because you both straight like what you're getting. You don't need to sugarcoat it so hard for them.

The automatic one and done's I am almost done with altogether. I would rather have that time to myself.

Yeah I get it if you have had less than 10 bangs your whole life. Once you get into dozens, hundreds, I mean on my deathbed I think if it was 100 bangs, but almost all are girls I really liked hanging out with and having sex multiple times vs. 200 or 300 where I really could have passed up on most of the one and dones? I think I'd choose way less bangs that are way more fulfilling and use my extra time elsewhere.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

The only thing that makes sense to me to lie about would be age at some point, I don't see a point in doing this until you reach 40ish assuming you are chasing girls in their early 20's.

Also, lieing about number of partners. There is no ideal response to this. It's too high, too low, less than expected, more than expected etc. Girls lie about this notoriously as well. I dated a girl once and the first time we fucked I was her 7th. The 10th time we fucked I was her 9th. Now either she added 2 partners in the week thereafter or she lied. (who knows!)

If a girl asks I'll just say something ridiculous, never, that was my first time.

Personally at this point the only thing I lie about is the amount of partners I've had which to be honest I don't really know anymore.

I don't see how people don't foresee lieing about stuff coming back to them. Sure if you are on vacation in a place you've never been it won't. Stick with white lies. Creating a whole web of lies is nonsense.

You guys are underestimating the utility of lying in everyday circumstance. Reflect on every last interaction of you day. Omission, white lies, misdirection, distraction. All examples of real lying. You lie more than you think you do.

Yes, lying is the only necessary tool, but lying has its place and always will. You have to get real with yourself and understand the true nature of lying. It's embedded in all modern interaction. Take where I live for example and what I learned from it. I spend a lot of my time with friends from the harder areas around here, for them lying on some level means survival. The clever make it further.

Look, I'm a reformist of the dark triad worship myself. I think its over hyped in these circles and I'm a dark triad/asshole natural that's saying this. The reality is that until you look deeply into the nature of lying, you won't ever understand its necessity, or abundance.

This "agree and amplify" model many preach on - a lie
Jokes used to change topic/persuade/distract - lies
Any technique you use to hold onto you money from a woman is by default a lie. A fully honest talk would always involve at some point her asking for some of your physical assets.

You'll have to lie almost every time she's below your league. If she makes a foolish remark out of miseducation or ignorance, you'll lie to avoid blowing it out of proportion. Why throw away all that time spent and work used to crumble a good vibe? We all do this.

Quote: (04-29-2014 02:38 AM)TonySandos Wrote:  

You guys are underestimating the utility of lying in everyday circumstance. Reflect on every last interaction of you day. Omission, white lies, misdirection, distraction. All examples of real lying. You lie more than you think you do.

Yes, lying is the only necessary tool, but lying has its place and always will. You have to get real with yourself and understand the true nature of lying. It's embedded in all modern interaction. Take where I live for example and what I learned from it. I spend a lot of my time with friends from the harder areas around here, for them lying on some level means survival. The clever make it further.

If you can only be good at one thing, be good at lying. If you're good at lying, then you're good at everything.