rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trying to Bang a Much Older Woman

She's 44 and I'm 24. I'm not interested in whether or not y'all find this acceptable or worth it, just how to close the deal.

I teach ESL in Prague, and I have one student who might be interested in more. First I would like to list what I think are IOIs and get your take on it. Maybe I need to be brought down to earth.

-Notices when my look changes and compliments it.
-Lots of giggly behavior, especially when saying goodbye after the lesson
-Occasional arm touches (can't tell if it's an IOI or just typical middle-aged female behavior)

Our lessons take place in pubs. A couple weeks ago was perhaps the strongest indication. Standing very close to me and exhibiting what I viewed as playful flirtatious behavior (hard to put in words...just those moments when you're damn sure a girl is into it.)

But...
Last night we had a lesson and it had a totally different vibe. She complimented my facial hair, but the rest of the night wasn't what I was expecting. We were sitting across from each other, but her body wasn't pointed toward me for at least 50% of the time. Then she got a text from a guy who said he had a gift for her, and she more or less rushed us out so she could get there on time.

My feeling is I misinterpreted something along the way, but I wanna try to seduce her.

We have a "date" tomorrow...she's taking me to an opera (zzzz) but it could be a good opportunity to make a move. Trying to continue afterwards with some drinks.

Thoughts on how to proceed?

*edit* No husband. No kids.

Jesus - why o why?
But ok - if you really want that bang - couple factors:

- I would not do more than the minimal Game - meaning - just invite her over to your place - you just got a great bottle of wine to share with her - or if she lives alone just invite yourself over to her place by saying you would like to see how she decorated her place - it's all bullshit anyway since she knows it's only about the bang

- and here is the deal which might make it more difficult: no husband, no kids means that a woman aged 44 is likely in great fear for staying all alone with a bunch of cats - meaning she might be really hunting for some provider/LTR guy and clearly you won't be considered in that regard - she is beyond the wall and living in Prague

- your main point is that you are a young piece of meat for her which would be easier if she were a single mother, married, divorced, financially secure with child etc.

I would go to the opera and then immediatelly go for the wine at your place or a drink at her place. If she refuses then she is either fucked up, sees you as only eye-candy on the arm, she is not really interested in you sexually, has a potential LTR-guy and does not want to fuck it up or is more crazy than you may think. Any more time-consuming Game on a woman beyond age 35 is simply not worth it unless you are 60 yourself.

I onced dated a 35-year-old when I was 27. Our age difference was not so far apart, so she really believed that we could become a couple. But even in those Beta-to-Alpha-transfer-days I knew that I felt as if going out with my mother. I fucked her because she was hot, blonde, so highly educated [Image: smile.gif] & my boss which added a little spice to it, but other than that I knew it was just a FB-state.

I agree with Chateau Heartiste: Game required for a woman above 36 for a man in shape until age 50: "Hi!" Anything more is just useless and a waste of time - it is fine to spend a couple of dates on a particularly hot woman in her prime - before age 25, because if the attempt failed it was worth it. With her I am afraid that several attempts are not worth it - especially since most likely other guys are getting it in no time at all.

She MIGHT just like the novelty of the young man vs older woman dynamic, but her hamster activity could be stopping her from spreading eagle for you.

Bump up the flirting, but be sure to go direct

Direct is unquestionably the best technique with an older woman. Anything else falls on deaf ears.

Keep the drinks & conversation going, but go for what you know next time. If you are going on a "date" as you put it, she already knows what time it is anyway.

MDP

She clearly wants your dick brah

One important thing to remember: never overthink things. There have been women who didn't seem interested at all in me that I later ended up shagging, and there have been women who were giving me all kinds of signs only to flake out on me and give complete radiosilence the last minute. Perceived signals or "IOIs" from women should at the very most be a minor incentive to pull the trigger, nothing more. Who gives a crap whether or not she touched your arm or looked at you from a 92 or 91.6 degree angle??? A better question is "Does she make your dick hard?"

Nowadays, there are generally only two factors that decide whether or not I should try to bone a woman: (A) do I find her attractive? (B) are there any social repurcussions I may have to deal with if I (try to) bone her? If...

(A) yes (B) no ---> Bone her

(A) yes (B) yes (or any other combination) ---> Look elsewhere

As others have said, the simplest way is to invite her back to your place for some wine (she's 40-something, by now she should get the idea of what that means), and amp up everything from there.

If things go well, then congratulations, you've boned her.
If not, well, I hope you've got other students.

Problem solved. Never overthink things.

How about skippping the opera, telling her your not feeling well.

Invite her over for a drink and go caveman.

Will this effect your work if she says no?

pls give us an update...

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Hey guys,

Here's an update on the situation. Thanks for the advice, guys. This forum is really starting to impact my life in a positive way.

Opera night was a big success game-wise, minor success ass-wise. However, I met her again last night and she gave me a BJ.

Here's a brief recap of the opera night: Before the opera we met one of her friends for drinks. He sings in the opera we saw, and he's clearly very interested in this woman. He was really cool and I have nothing against him, but I could tell he felt a little threatened by me. If you take all things into consideration, I should have been virtually invisible to her in this dude's presence. He's rich, cultured, speaks three languages, knows absolutely everything about the shit SHE is interested in. Me? I'm a 24 year old dude who likes to party. Yet, when I arrived, all signs pointed my way. And the reason was, this dude was trying to validate himself the entire time. Always making references to all the cool shit he does, while I was just sitting back, pleasantly acknowledging his accomplishments and then cracking some quick jokes. He could have made me look like an idiot if he wanted to (maybe he was trying to) but my forcefield was up. Confident body language, which made it clear that "yeah, I don't know about opera, and I'm cool with that. Tell me more." And he got swept up in the whirlwind he created.

We went out for drinks afterwards and I got the make-out. I missed the last possible public trans back to my place, so I slept at hers. Pressed for sex several times but she said no. I don't think she felt comfortable with a drunk ONS...she's kinda conservative/religious. Made me a bangin breakfast in the morning, though.

Quote:Quote:

Posted by rudebwoy - 04-30-2014 02:14 AM
How about skippping the opera, telling her your not feeling well.

Invite her over for a drink and go caveman.

Will this effect your work if she says no?

I think being together at an event she enjoyed made her feel at ease and relaxed. Asking her to come over for drinks without laying down that foundation would've been a little forward for her.

Last night she took me out for dinner and paid for everything...I laid it on pretty thick, asking her if we were gonna take it further sexually. She kept saying no, but I played the "hmmm, kinda hard getting home at this hour" trick again and stayed at her place. Once we were there, she came over to me and we started going at it. It was getting pretty steamy so I tried to unbutton her pants, but she stopped me. Tried it several more times to no avail. So she blew me instead.

Positives: She knows how to please a man sexually, and she takes great delight in making food for me.

Negatives: Body is way past its prime. Also, she might be way more into this than I am.

Quote: (05-02-2014 08:54 AM)djwaters420 Wrote:  

Hey guys,
I should have been virtually invisible to her in this dude's presence. He's rich, cultured, speaks three languages, knows absolutely everything about the shit SHE is interested in. Me? I'm a 24 year old dude who likes to party. Yet, when I arrived, all signs pointed my way. And the reason was, this dude was trying to validate himself the entire time. Always making references to all the cool shit he does, while I was just sitting back, pleasantly acknowledging his accomplishments and then cracking some quick jokes. He could have made me look like an idiot if he wanted to (maybe he was trying to) but my forcefield was up. Confident body language, which made it clear that "yeah, I don't know about opera, and I'm cool with that. Tell me more." And he got swept up in the whirlwind he created.

Last night she took me out for dinner and paid for everything...I laid it on pretty thick, asking her if we were gonna take it further sexually. She kept saying no, but I played the "hmmm, kinda hard getting home at this hour" trick again and stayed at her place. Once we were there, she came over to me and we started going at it. It was getting pretty steamy so I tried to unbutton her pants, but she stopped me. Tried it several more times to no avail. So she blew me instead.

Positives: She knows how to please a man sexually, and she takes great delight in making food for me.

Negatives: Body is way past its prime. Also, she might be way more into this than I am.

Opera competitor:
Dude - that is what Red Pill knowledge does - you suddenly realize what all the Blue Pill men are doing wrong. Frankly she would have been better off with that older guy, but women can't help themselves, when they meet a man with better game - of course you were more attractive to her physically, but your behavior/game sealed the deal.

Restaurant:
If there is a 20-year-age gap between you she better pay for you. When women pay then they are really interested. Being broke at a younger age is not necesserily a deal breaker for a women. The starving artist and the hot guy who has fallen on hard times are all plausible reasons for women to take care of the man. If the guy has strong frame, she will rationalize away his temporary lack of success and still bang him.

Obviously she is into you physically - also your increasing Game knowledge certainly intrigued her, since most men are Blue Pill. But it looks as if she is becoming your sugar-momma. 44-year-olds can only have good bodies, IF they take care of their health extremely well - most don't, so no surprise.

And of course her inner hamster may spin in his wheel imagining scenarios in which both of you can ride into the sunshine as future husband and wife despite the age difference. Hamster is really sweating there trying to pull that off!!

You should have a goal of getting a 24-year-old wife as a 44-year-old Player - that is by far more realistic for a relationship.

Have fun getting BJs and breakfasts as long as it lasts.

Nicely done!

Keep that nonchalant attitude

You know you have the upper hand with a chick, when she cares more than you do

You're playing with house money now...

MDP