rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do after sex if I want to keep seeing her?

Well I got my first official notch yesterday. Great girl, very feminine, incredible and very intimate sex, great physical connection. It was a same night lay, and now I think I want to explore the possibility of dating her.

It's funny, but I don't know what to do. I've been studying game and pick up for quite a while and I've gotten good at it, but that's just half the story. Like a dog chasing car. It catches one but doesn't know what to do next.

She seemed a bit reluctant when I suggested meeting this weekend as I left her place. Should I wait a few days then text/call her or what? And what if she says no? How do I keep her as a fuck buddy?

Do I suggest going out to grab a drink/do something? Or be direct and say you wanna come over/want me to head over?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Just hang back and keep doing what you're doing. Stay aloof. It'll probably take about five bangs before you really have this girl hooked and there are an infinite number of things that can happen during this time that are out of your control.

Your best move is to go for another notch. She can't be your only option otherwise you start asking questions like "what if she says no?" which isn't good for you.

Quote: (04-24-2014 04:43 PM)magellan Wrote:  

Just hang back and keep doing what you're doing. Stay aloof. It'll probably take about five bangs before you really have this girl hooked and there are an infinite number of things that can happen during this time that are out of your control.

Your best move is to go for another notch. She can't be your only option otherwise you start asking questions like "what if she says no?" which isn't good for you.

Yeah but what do I do to get the next 4 bangs? It's not like I'm picking her up again

So you're saying is not keen to hang out after the first bang?

WIA

Quote: (04-24-2014 04:56 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

Was your question "she's not keen to.." or "it's not keen to..."?

Like I said, she seemed reluctant when I suggested a hangout, so I don't know.
In the latter case, I'm not sure. I just don't know what is expected after you bang a girl. I'm still a newbie.

So you are saying I can just ask her to hang out?

Maybe she didn't like the first bang. Maybe she has a bf. Maybe you're just imagining things and she wasn't really reluctant. Just wait a few days and invite her out one night. Or if that's the vibe you're getting from her u can try sending sexually charged texts for a bit, ask for nudes etc

Quote: (04-24-2014 04:59 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2014 04:56 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

Was your question "she's not keen to.." or "it's not keen to..."?

Like I said, she seemed reluctant when I suggested a hangout, so I don't know.
In the latter case, I'm not sure. I just don't know what is expected after you bang a girl. I'm still a newbie.

So you are saying I can just ask her to hang out?

TL[Image: biggrin.gif]R

1) keep the lines of communication open
2) invite her out
3) do not heavily invest in her
4) talk to other women, a lot of other women.

Longform

This is a "one special girl" type situation.

How it's supposed to work?

You bang a chick, and you have a potential girlfriend that you can more than just bang. Usually the girl WANTS to see more of you, because she likes you.

In my experience, if a girl is not interested in hanging out after the bang, I don't pursue it heavily.

If it were me, I'd invite her out, or invite her to hang out, but I'd have to be out there getting on other chicks.

You could have given her some bad dick/whisky dick. Maybe you were too rough, maybe too soft. She might have a husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, tough job, lots of school, problems at home. You can never really tell.

And even when it is one of those things, it's not like they're logical anyway.

You can sleep with a chick after her best friend dies because she wants to feel close to another human being, not out of lust.

She can give you a blowjob out of boredom, or because she needs someone to pick her up at the airport.

Even when you're years deep into a relationship, you can't be 100% sure what's going on in that black box of hers.

You can only control your actions towards her, and your reactions.

What is most important in these "one special girl" situations is that you've got to be okay with a bad outcome, and by bad I mean one in which you don't get to fuck her anymore.

Newb players value each and every pussy morsel so much that they fail to learn about women in general.

I know I went through it. First girl I ever pulled an anal ONS on, I couldn't get enough of. Well she had enough of me. And as cool and cute as she said I was, man did my texts and phone calls go unanswered. I even saw her out and she acted like she didn't know me (until I was talking to important people and suddenly she remembered...ugh)

Holla, but keep it moving.

WIA

Quote: (04-24-2014 04:55 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

It's not like I'm picking her up again

Au contraire.

You are *always* seducing those around you. And the minute you get lazy (not to be confused with relaxing and being yourself; it's being your BEST, most dynamic self), that's the minute you start losing her and the others.

In terms of seeing her again, it takes two to tango. Anything you do will be futile if SHE doesn't want to see YOU again. It sucks but sometimes you fuck a girl, have a great connection and think there's room to explore further but she was just looking for a good lay and wants to leave it at that.

You mentioned dating. What do you want out of this situation, specifically? To be fuck buddies, boyfriend/girlfriend, exclusive LTR? You've got to communicate all of that either explicitly or implicitly so she knows where you stand and can act accordingly. Actually, all of that should have been clear in the first 30 minutes of your getting to know one another.

Anyway, there's nothing you have to "do". If you want to see her again (again, make sure you clarify the context; is it meeting for sex or a more serious situation?) then just text her and see when she's free. If she's interested in the same thing, she'll make herself available.

One big reason guys fuck a girl and never see her again is because they were too lax in establishing the kind of relationship it was going to be. The roles, if you will. If you're all about meeting and hooking up and you convey that very clearly, then the girl knows exactly what you have on offer and can take you up on it.

On the other hand, if you were unclear in your intentions and she senses you may have some romantic designs when she's just tryna get the pipe, she'll probably avoid you to avoid the complications of a hung up dude when all she wants is the D.

Vincent and Archie, thanks a lot for the informative post. I appreciate it.

Quote: (04-25-2014 01:56 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2014 04:55 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

It's not like I'm picking her up again

You mentioned dating. What do you want out of this situation, specifically? To be fuck buddies, boyfriend/girlfriend, exclusive LTR? You've got to communicate all of that either explicitly or implicitly so she knows where you stand and can act accordingly. Actually, all of that should have been clear in the first 30 minutes of your getting to know one another.

Anyway, there's nothing you have to "do". If you want to see her again (again, make sure you clarify the context; is it meeting for sex or a more serious situation?) then just text her and see when she's free. If she's interested in the same thing, she'll make herself available.

One big reason guys fuck a girl and never see her again is because they were too lax in establishing the kind of relationship it was going to be. The roles, if you will. If you're all about meeting and hooking up and you convey that very clearly, then the girl knows exactly what you have on offer and can take you up on it.

On the other hand, if you were unclear in your intentions and she senses you may have some romantic designs when she's just tryna get the pipe, she'll probably avoid you to avoid the complications of a hung up dude when all she wants is the D.

I wish I knew that before. When I saw her out I suggested hanging out, she slowly shook her head, I asked "was this a one night thing?" and then she was like "are you angry?" I laughed it off, but I guess like you said, I scared her off.

As men I think we always want sex buddies, and if that works then build up to something else. I'm not looking for a gf, just a sex buddy with that possibility.

Anyway in terms of clearly communicating the roles, how do I communicate that I just want sex? Sorry if it's noob question. My old beta self knows how to communicate being bf/gf, but not how to just ask for sex. Do I tell her "you free tonight? let's hook up" or do I tell her straight up "do you want to remain fuck buddies?"

And don't worry, I'm also seeing other girls [Image: smile.gif] It's built into my routines now.

As men I think we always want sex buddies, and if that works then build up to something else. I'm not looking for a gf, just a sex buddy with that possibility.
^^^
Exactly right. As men (with few exceptions), we fuck with intentions of keeping it "casual" or adding to our roster, while most women fuck with hopes of something more...

You just met the exception to the rule

To answer your question on how to keep her around for your perverted purposes?
Rule 1 & 1a - Fuck her properly EACH time
Rule 2 - Don't get predictable; switch it up when she starts to "figure" you out
Rule 3 - Be vague, never define what "it" is

SIDEBAR: Never worry when she gets disappears for while, if you followed steps 1/1a she will likely be back like your very own boomerang.

MDP

Quote: (04-25-2014 09:59 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Rule 2 - Don't get predictable; switch it up when she starts to "figure" you out

Have you got any ideas of how to avoid this I keep falling into this trap, i.e. just invite them around mine we go out, come back to mine and fuck, then she leaves in the morning. Rinse and repeat.

I've had this before where they begin to fade away after a while so any tips to "keep it fresh".

I actually want to keep a fuckbuddy around for a relatively long time at the moment as i've got a lot of work/exams coming up so hunting season is closed for the time being.

This thread has been really helpful. Thanks to everyone.

Quote: (04-25-2014 10:08 AM)tylerdurden1993 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2014 09:59 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Have you got any ideas of how to avoid this I keep falling into this trap, i.e. just invite them around mine we go out, come back to mine and fuck, then she leaves in the morning. Rinse and repeat.

I've had this before where they begin to fade away after a while so any tips to "keep it fresh".

I actually want to keep a fuckbuddy around for a relatively long time at the moment as i've got a lot of work/exams coming up so hunting season is closed for the time being.

You got the right idea. After awhile you will get tired of banging her. Guaranteed. Inevitable. Need other common interests that will keep her in your rotation longer. Remember, ANYBODY can fuck her, but it takes a champ to keep her mentally stimulated.

Ways to keep it fresh: Learn her interests outside of the bedroom, explore/exploit them, then bring her BACK to your bedroom.

Tap into her sense of adventure (Roadtrips are perfect)

As a student, if $ flow is low find activities that are low cost, but show another side of your personality. What keeps her there/coming back for months/years is adding 'new' wringles to your gameplan.

Steal the mind and the body must follow

MDP

Fuck the shit out of her, look into her eyes and tell her she's different than the other ones. Don't be scared to cuddle a little bit and be extra nice. You gotta really fuck her like a lunatic though.

Quote: (04-25-2014 11:52 AM)Screwston Wrote:  

Fuck the shit out of her, look into her eyes and tell her she's different than the other ones. Don't be scared to cuddle a little bit and be extra nice. You gotta really fuck her like a lunatic though.

Ahah, I did all of this except the part telling her she's different than the other ones. Will try it next time. Grabbed her hair like I was tearing it out and fucked her like there was a tremor in the room. She was gasping for breath at the end of every fuck. She told me explicitly "ravage me". Foolish girl.

Did her 3 times during the night. Cuddled. 2 for morning sex and 2 after breakfast.

I think it's a duty and part of being a man to fuck every single girl you come across like it's your and her last fuck. Be the complete animal. If you are tired then don't go out at all. But once you fuck fuck until your dick bleeds, your legs crumble, your arms tremble, then fuck some more.

Actually this is a great guide:

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixte...s-of-poon/

What I did wrong was getting sentimental and shit as I left the door. I swear as long as I can get hard I will never do this again.

Bust in her, then elevate her legs for 30 mins. You'll be seeing her for the next 18 years minimum if you're lucky.

I don't think it's true in America most girls want something more after a bang while guys are just adding to the roster. That's dead in my world.

My feeling is girls don't really even register you as potential BF material until after 3 or 4 good consecutive bangs. Before that they easily write you off.

My brother told me I'd have girls driving by and knocking on my door after mowing through them, I laughed in his face not a chance, that is way too much investment for an American girl to even think about.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (04-25-2014 04:45 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Anyway in terms of clearly communicating the roles, how do I communicate that I just want sex? Sorry if it's noob question. My old beta self knows how to communicate being bf/gf, but not how to just ask for sex. Do I tell her "you free tonight? let's hook up" or do I tell her straight up "do you want to remain fuck buddies?"

I think you would do better to be more authoritative.

"cruise by"

"come over now"

Although I would probably text "you around?" first.

[/quote] What I did wrong was getting sentimental and shit as I left the door. I swear as long as I can get hard I will never do this again.[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head there. I think the moment you gave off any whiff of "needing / wanting" her you lost her. This was a "same night lay" which means you did well though. She wasn't fucking you, she was fucking whatever the "mystery, idea, fantasy" you projected into her psyche long enough to bang her. You'd of been better off just leaving without her knowing you wanted to see her again. If you fucked her right (and it sounds like you did) she'd then be more likely to be receptive later

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

All the contributing ideas here have been awesome.

Although I admit I'm better off taking action rather than asking hypothetical questions here. I haven't even texted her yet, so how do I know if it will work? I'll hit her up this Sunday and report back here. Knowledge comes with experience which comes from taking action, not from theories.

I did learn a lot from the posters here though. Strangely post-fuck is not something covered by a lot of PUA stuff, even in Bang. If some more seasoned members can contribute their experience, maybe we could make this a sticky?

IME if it was an SNL you had to really fuck her brains out to see her again. Girls are ashamed of one night stands, so if they didn't have an amazing time, they will do everything they can to forget about you. Not to crush your confidence or anything, but that's what this situation sounds like. I would still text her because hey, what do you have to lose?

If she did have a good time, there's not a lot to worry about and you don't need a guide. She will respond to your text and you just keep doing what you were doing.

Quote: (04-25-2014 06:34 PM)tawillionaire Wrote:  

IME if it was an SNL you had to really fuck her brains out to see her again. Girls are ashamed of one night stands, so if they didn't have an amazing time, they will do everything they can to forget about you. Not to crush your confidence or anything, but that's what this situation sounds like. I would still text her because hey, what do you have to lose?

If she did have a good time, there's not a lot to worry about and you don't need a guide. She will respond to your text and you just keep doing what you were doing.

Good point bro. Also how do I know if she had a good time? We guys tend to be overconfident with our own performance. I know it's a silly question since who cares about her, and that each girl is different, but knowing this is helpful to plan the next steps like you said. And there will always be other girls.

A few indicators I saw in her:

-loves to cuddle, holding me while sleeping
-gave me bj again in the morning
-DTF every time I initiate, even when she had put her clothes back on
-loves to play with my body
-scream and squirt like crazy (but this should go without saying)

You can talk about how much she liked it all you want but the only way to know for sure is to hit her up again. None of us on here will know.

Btw fucking her brains out means emotionally stimulating her as well. That's how I get repeats, when the girl likes me for reasons other than sex. I've never seen a girl multiple times for just sex.

[Image: dg8FZtJ.gif]

Quote: (04-25-2014 06:15 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

All the contributing ideas here have been awesome.

Although I admit I'm better off taking action rather than asking hypothetical questions here. I haven't even texted her yet, so how do I know if it will work? I'll hit her up this Sunday and report back here. Knowledge comes with experience which comes from taking action, not from theories.

I did learn a lot from the posters here though. Strangely post-fuck is not something covered by a lot of PUA stuff, even in Bang. If some more seasoned members can contribute their experience, maybe we could make this a sticky?

There's no way to know if anything will work, but caring too much is a good way to make sure it doesn't (that's the game paradox). The most likely way you will bang her again is to truly not care whether you do or not....and act accordingly.

Enjoy the fact that you nailed her in a SNL. That's great work and something the vast majority of guys NEVER do in their lifetime. If you can do it once you can do it again!

All that said Id look at some of the threads on texting on the forum for ideas. You'll have to use your best judgement for what applies to your situation as no one else knows the details

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell