rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A view to LMR.

A view to LMR.

April 23rd 2014

I closed a asian girl, via social circle game.
she wasn't the average Bottom feeder i normally dealt with.
consistently shit testing me, but i managed to fclose her, with
difficulty of course.

Aside from the fact that i had the worse sex of my life today, i had to understand that LMR = no connection/Second thought. The idea of a second thought demonstrates the idea that i didn't build that strong connection with the girl prior to having sex with her, which explains the idea that woman are more emotional creatures, they have the tendencies to over think the situation which leads her to reject the idea that sex is even possible. The best way to handle these types of situations is to establish a strong and sexual frame prior to sex, as the woman ponders on the sexuality of the context, ultimately self lubricating herself for the suitor of choice.

Any Knowledge on past LMR, or knowledgable information on building connection would be greatly appreciated.

Luckily i was able to have continued interaction with the girl, but the connection together is still not strong.
(Take note i said Luckily, Im very disappointed for not having things in more control due to my inexperience.)

A view to LMR.

LMR can happen for a few reasons.

In my experience, if i hit LMR i didn't do enough of one thing or another to get her to the point where sex was a no brainer.

To start off, did you build enough comfort with her? Did you actually talk with the girl or just go straight to grabbing up on her? I find that regardless of how much a girl might be into you she at minimum wants to be seen as a person. Call it ego boosting or whatever. I used to never do it but i wasn't getting laid either. Nowadays i rarely hit LMR, this maybe be in part because i don't push for sex on the 1st date hard anymore. I read the girl at first to see if she's the type to do that. If not i slow down my game and make her comfortable and build attraction slower.
This doesn't mean i dont escalate physically, i just dont aim to fuck her within 2hrs. Being single minded will not workout well.
I usually kiss and have her comfortable with me touching her waist/lower back and maybe the ass if we are out of public view.

Also be careful with dealing with shit tests...
If you get too good at passing them you'll become entertainment. After the 3rd or 4th test i just pretend i'm not interested and physically de-escalate with her.
For example, the girl gave me a shit test my facial hair. She was sitting on my lap playing with my ear. I kicked her off, got up and walked out of the room into my kitchen. She followed me and tried to win my favor back by rubbing my shoulders and saying how big my biceps were. After about 30s i turn around, kiss her and pick her up. I carried her to my bed and sealed the deal.
Sometimes you can get into a situation where she is taking shots at net and you're the goalie trying to deflect everything which means its only a matter of time before you fuck up. Go on the offensive shit test her and utilize "push and pull". Liberal use of push/pull usually negates the need for her to attempt to shit test me. I'm keeping her "ego" in check because i'm not letting her think she's superior than me in my own house.

I apologize for grammar/spelling. Studying for finals.

A view to LMR.

Quote: (04-24-2014 12:42 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

LMR can happen for a few reasons.

In my experience, if i hit LMR i didn't do enough of one thing or another to get her to the point where sex was a no brainer.

To start off, did you build enough comfort with her? Did you actually talk with the girl or just go straight to grabbing up on her? I find that regardless of how much a girl might be into you she at minimum wants to be seen as a person. Call it ego boosting or whatever. I used to never do it but i wasn't getting laid either. Nowadays i rarely hit LMR, this maybe be in part because i don't push for sex on the 1st date hard anymore. I read the girl at first to see if she's the type to do that. If not i slow down my game and make her comfortable and build attraction slower.
This doesn't mean i dont escalate physically, i just dont aim to fuck her within 2hrs. Being single minded will not workout well.
I usually kiss and have her comfortable with me touching her waist/lower back and maybe the ass if we are out of public view.

Also be careful with dealing with shit tests...
If you get too good at passing them you'll become entertainment. After the 3rd or 4th test i just pretend i'm not interested and physically de-escalate with her.
For example, the girl gave me a shit test my facial hair. She was sitting on my lap playing with my ear. I kicked her off, got up and walked out of the room into my kitchen. She followed me and tried to win my favor back by rubbing my shoulders and saying how big my biceps were. After about 30s i turn around, kiss her and pick her up. I carried her to my bed and sealed the deal.
Sometimes you can get into a situation where she is taking shots at net and you're the goalie trying to deflect everything which means its only a matter of time before you fuck up. Go on the offensive shit test her and utilize "push and pull". Liberal use of push/pull usually negates the need for her to attempt to shit test me. I'm keeping her "ego" in check because i'm not letting her think she's superior than me in my own house.

I apologize for grammar/spelling. Studying for finals.

Very great response. i had 3 dates with her, 2 at night and 1 during day of which i closed her that night, we built great physical kino comfort, so i had no problem touching her, but from the very beggining she had a very "Alpha-female" type attitude, shes use to bossing her other girls around and talking shit to people. Her attitude is not nasty by all means, it's just the way she carries herself is pretty bossy.

The last date before the close, i took her to a nice coffeeshop, in which we built comfort and talked about many things (I kino escalated of course)
Her first shit test was to see if i was going to pay for the drinks (which i did not, She knew what she was getting into when she met and heard about me) i maintained frame and let her pay, minutes later her second shit test, came from the Purse, she put it on my shoulders and said i would look good with in, in which i countered with taking it off and trying to put it back, we kind of got into a game which included us running back and forth , she said "Why? is it your ego?" i passed the shit test by not holding onto her purse, but failed to give a sufficient and witty response to the question.

It's really hard to go into the offensive, when you're truthfully not use to it.
In her eyes, she made me out to be a (Player) im by no means even close to one, because i barely passed all the test. and i still am not in control.

I'm by no means good, but i have a hard time implementing Shit test , and push and pulls inside my interaction, as much as i can read about the stuff, being able to apply it, is definitely something im learning now, The majority of the time im learning is by making mistakes, and i make a good amount of mistakes which result in a blow out.

A view to LMR.

I'll reply more in-depth tmr

The shit test with the purse is a good example.
When she put it on your arm...i would've gone through the purse and taken the money and gum/candy in it. Then gave it back to her. It's playful. It shows you don't take her seriously as everyone else does. And you get free money/candy. Its a win/win

A view to LMR.

You haven't mentioned whether or not she reciprocated any of your advances

A view to LMR.

She has allowed me to kino her if that's what you're asking. Even escalate to her thigh.

A view to LMR.

Quote: (04-24-2014 03:02 AM)simonafc Wrote:  

She has allowed me to kino her if that's what you're asking. Even escalate to her thigh.

A girl allowing you to do something is very different than her encouraging you and reciprocating in kind.

A big part of old school and and currently discredited 00's game was 1) thumb wrestling 2) Palm Reading, and generally playful physical contact.

You don't necessarily need a written commitment from a chick, but if she's not as into you prior to the sex, chances are the sex is going to be awful. And depending on her gender politics that can be a very awful thing.

Usually when guys talk about LMR, ASD, chicks not giving them the time of day - it's usually because they really aren't engaging with a real live person.

I'm not saying that you've mentally transformed every woman into some XX Robot spouting Jezebel from her iPhone between cupcakes and Kardashian episodes - but you've really got to balance the idea that she actually is a unique snowflake with the idea that all snow melts under heat.

WIA

A view to LMR.

It comes down to conveying these two opposite things:

Sex is fun and natural, all human beings love it, let's enjoy each other. This conveys that she be at easy with you and can relax and be free. Being totally non judgmental and touching sexy topics does the job.

It's OK if it doesn't happen, no rush, no pressure, no big deal at all. This conveys non neediness. Girls love to consciously resist a bit to test guys and see how they respond to that. Most guys fail the test by get butthurt or sad or angry. Treating resistance as a silly foreplay or part of girls' game does the job.

When a girl holds back she feels like the guy lacks one of those two things. No girl wants to be judged by getting naughty [1]. No girl wants to be pressured into sex especially with some needy guy who shows his true colors when he gets denied [2].

A view to LMR.

Quote: (04-24-2014 03:21 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

A girl allowing you to do something is very different than her encouraging you and reciprocating in kind.

A big part of old school and and currently discredited 00's game was 1) thumb wrestling 2) Palm Reading, and generally playful physical contact.

You don't necessarily need a written commitment from a chick, but if she's not as into you prior to the sex, chances are the sex is going to be awful. And depending on her gender politics that can be a very awful thing.

Usually when guys talk about LMR, ASD, chicks not giving them the time of day - it's usually because they really aren't engaging with a real live person.

I'm not saying that you've mentally transformed every woman into some XX Robot spouting Jezebel from her iPhone between cupcakes and Kardashian episodes - but you've really got to balance the idea that she actually is a unique snowflake with the idea that all snow melts under heat.

WIA

i honestly felt that i did not build a strong enough of a emotional connection with her. Not only that, but she opened up to me also and told all about her family and some problems she had with herself, (at that moment i thought that was a green light) little did i know about girls, are that if they willingly and so easily tell someone something like that, theres no telling what they might not tell anyone else.

backstory during LMR. we were going at it, and she just stopped me in the middle
and asked what my "intentions" were, i told her that we're just friends and enjoying each
other's company, but i felt that she was retreating, so i just gave her the option.
(i offered to take her home at that moment, so theres no rush.)
She just told me she needed more time to think about what's going on.
i was getting bored waiting, so i pulled my laptop up and got down to typeracer
and played a game for a while, while she got on her phone waited, and thought about everything.

She just put it down and then she wanted to reengage, Of which, i failed this part, because i should
not have went through with the close. maybe at that point i could have gotten a stronger connection.
we went through with sex and i ended up with a dry female that was ok with me not busting a nut.
i wasn't disappointed and my ego didnt hurt a bit, but it bothered me, that i didnt get this girl.

Overall Goal for this girl: This is probably one of the first in dozens of interactions i've had that i would rank 1 in hardest.
Im not going to lie, its a bit complex to deal with a girl of this caliber and not only that, but very rare to meet a girl of this caliber on a regular basis.
Im not Sexually attracted or physically attracted to her, im attracted to the challenge she is currently providing me. Im only continueing to text her after the horrible sex, because i feel like i can still get her emotional connection, and thats what im looking for overall.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated guys.

A view to LMR.

Quote: (04-24-2014 11:55 AM)simonafc Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2014 03:21 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

i honestly felt that i did not build a strong enough of a emotional connection with her. Not only that, but she opened up to me also and told all about her family and some problems she had with herself, (at that moment i thought that was a green light) little did i know about girls, are that if they willingly and so easily tell someone something like that, theres no telling what they might not tell anyone else.

backstory during LMR. we were going at it, and she just stopped me in the middle
and asked what my "intentions" were, i told her that we're just friends and enjoying each
other's company, but i felt that she was retreating, so i just gave her the option.
(i offered to take her home at that moment, so theres no rush.)
She just told me she needed more time to think about what's going on.
i was getting bored waiting, so i pulled my laptop up and got down to typeracer
and played a game for a while, while she got on her phone waited, and thought about everything.

She just put it down and then she wanted to reengage, Of which, i failed this part, because i should
not have went through with the close. maybe at that point i could have gotten a stronger connection.
we went through with sex and i ended up with a dry female that was ok with me not busting a nut.
i wasn't disappointed and my ego didnt hurt a bit, but it bothered me, that i didnt get this girl.

Overall Goal for this girl: This is probably one of the first in dozens of interactions i've had that i would rank 1 in hardest.
Im not going to lie, its a bit complex to deal with a girl of this caliber and not only that, but very rare to meet a girl of this caliber on a regular basis.
Im not Sexually attracted or physically attracted to her, im attracted to the challenge she is currently providing me. Im only continueing to text her after the horrible sex, because i feel like i can still get her emotional connection, and thats what im looking for overall.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated guys.

I don't think I have ever had 'good' first time sex with a girl ever. (For me at least), I need a few runs to get it to that it's good and we are both comfortable with each other.

With LMR, doing a freeze out works well. Seems like she kind of forced you into it. Next time, you initiate a freeze out (that way you're in control).

Keep texting her simply because it is a game and you need practice. practice makes perfect and you can never have enough of it.

A view to LMR.

Update: shes surprised im still talking to her. (Currently on the phone with her)

A view to LMR.

Quickest shortcut to beat LMR? Alcohol

I used to think this is a way to cheat, but I was wrong. When the girls aren't drunk they are cheating in a game where we are already at a disadvantage. With a bit of booze things balance out.

I had the best sex and the best connection when the girl was tipsy. And she stayed warm all till morning after the booze had worn off.

Learn to make drinks if your game involves transitioning her to your place. Or drink at bars.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

A view to LMR.

^ Women know this too.

If they are eager to "seduce" you, they show up with booze.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

A view to LMR.

i just feel that overall the faster you build that emotional connection the easier it is to fuck her. imo.

A view to LMR.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wcvF7muMjL