rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men need to be educated on how to educate women

http://www.datejesus.com/20140406.html

" Teaching a woman to be pleasant also means teaching her to not be unpleasant, which is difficult when the predominant culture promotes assertiveness (i.e. getting what you want at the expense of others while rejecting holistic consideration and empathy), independence (i.e. hedonism), drama (i.e. using others as entertainment), and narcissism (i.e. pointless babbling about the irrelevant).

The traditional finishing school taught young women how to avoid being loud and rude. These schools lost popularity when women were converted into loyal company workers and loud rudeness became tolerated in public, no longer receiving looks of scorn or requests to be quiet and decent. Worse, the skills they were previously taught remained necessary but were now lost, leaving women unprepared for suitors as they went into the dating market with nothing pleasant to offer. "

"Man is drawn to challenges, and none loom more necessary than trying to help modern females fix the problems caused by this era. Man becomes a mix of psychologist, physical trainer, chef, manager, and replacement daddy, and must teach her essential skills for being a valuable woman -- skills that were known to nearly all generations before the current one. Sure, a man could cook and clean for himself, or hire a third-world maid and eat at restaurants, but both approaches are perfectly self-sufficient and inevitably exclude women for their inability to contribute to the homestead, leaving her broken, without basic skills, and a helpless victim of modernity. "

This reminds me of the Blink 182 song, "I need a girl that I can train"

I think some of the sage advise would have been worthy of copying and pasting, so I shall:

Someone took a youth to a sage and said: "Look, he is being corrupted by women." The sage shook his head and smiled. "It is men," said he, "that corrupt women; and all the failings of women should be atoned by and improved in men. For it is man who creates for himself the image of woman, and woman forms herself according to this image."
"You are too kind-hearted about women," said one of those present; "you do not know them." The sage replied: "Will is the manner of men; willingness that of women. That is the law of the sexes - truly, a hard law for women. All of humanity is innocent of its existence; but women are doubly innocent. Who could have oil and kindness enough for them?"
"Damn oil! Damn kindness!" someone shouted out of the crowd; "Women need to be educated better!" - "Men need to be educated better," said the sage and beckoned to the youth to follow him.

Trying to 'educate' women, through logic and explanation, how to be better women is as fruitless as explaining and justifying game to them. Rather we educate ourselves, which is what this forum and related forums, blogs, and books are all about. Clearly we do not re-verbalize our knowledge to women. Rather, we play our role and the complimentary role for them becomes apparent. If we have self control, we can be the ones to withhold sex or other rewards for their negative, value-less behavior. Keep in mind that positive reinforcement for the behavior we desire has a more powerful effect than punishment for the behavior that we detest. Give them sex only when they deserve it. If she makes you feel like a male whore or clown, withhold sex (negative punishment). Maybe some sort of positive punishment is in order, within today's legal framework of course, such as saying something subtle yet powerful indicating you do not approve and will not tolerate the behavior. Just as with managing kids, no repeated warnings or empty threats, or displays of negative emotion.

I am not the first here to point out that many are putting the blame on women and feminism, and falling into the victim trap. This 'manosphere' may indeed be the tip of the spear of a collective change in male attitude and proactive change. But, on the individual level, you are responsible for your woman. If we can make women putty in bed, why then not outside of bed? I've had girls willing to completely change their spiritual and philosophical worldviews (as if they had anything cohesive to begin with) to match mine simply because I believed.

Be leaders. We are responsible for our women, individually and as a collective.