rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quick help needed: Girl asks me where my Girlfriend is! (please read the thread)

Quick help needed: Girl asks me where my Girlfriend is! (please read the thread)

This girl I met keeps asking me where my "girlfriend" is (nowhere of course), so far I told her that it's a "secret". Of course I can't continue to do this forever. So what would be the best response to this?
Maybe this question has been asked before, if so I would like to apologize in advance, but you know how it is, sometimes you have to react quickly with stuff like this.

I promise if you help me out, I will return the favor with a multi-page indepth review of Davao City, with all the details, pitfalls, and info needed. I will 100% return the favor!!!

Thanks for any help!!

Nice handling with the "secret"... you should continue on that route. I think there's really no limit to the amount of times you can agree & amplify. Go with "Oh I keep her in the basement" next time or something like that.

Assuming you have a girlfriend, even if you run out of funny answers just deny, deny, deny, and take care to emphasize that you "like your freedom".

Can you provide more info on the situation?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

If you're worried about a specific girl or how to react to her in a certain way and need to make a thread about it it's a bad sign.

Generally in this situation.. just don't give a shit.

Trust me I've thought about making a thread just because of a girl and how she was doing x,y,z and it confused me because I really liked her. It's okay you just have to remember that having a frame of abundance is the most important quality you can develop for game as a man.

It appears he doesn't have a gf, he just lied to her and is maintaining that.

Advice 20/20 hindsight is never make her feel "certain" that you have or don't have a gf. Eventually when you have a serious honest relationship the truth is always easier...but hold off on that as long as you can. They don't want to know. If you say you do or don't have gf, say it with a smirk and a "Seinfeld-ish" air of humor.

Her: "where's your gf?"
Response: "Working this evening." with a very very slight smirk.
Her, not sure: "You're lying what's she really doing."
Response: "I said working" with a slightly more obvious smirk.
Her, more unsure: "Liar, do you really have a gf?"
Response: "No...well sort of, she lives in Mexico"

At this point she's spinning. It's entirely possible to (1) have a gf in Mexico you met on vacation, (2) have one around town who's working, or (3) not have one. Most girls are fine with scenario 1, competitive with the 2, and think at least you're a good liar with 3. Like Captain Planet, when uncertainty binds these stories together chics love it.

Personally, I usually give in at some point and tell them about my "gf" in Mexico (true hah). But I still leave them with an underlying sense of mystery.

"It's not a lie if you believe it" - George Costanza

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (04-21-2014 09:18 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Can you provide more info on the situation?

I'm in Davao. 'nuff said...

Ok, for real:
Met this girl who is very receptive of my advancements so far, msging me constantly etc. The Problem is I will have to leave and go back to Germany in two weeks. Now I'm trying to find the best way to handle this whole situation. Btw. we've made out, but i haven't banged her yet.
At this point I'm also not so much interested in meeting other girls for various reasons. (I will explain in more detail in my upcoming trip report)

Quote: (04-21-2014 09:46 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I'm not enough of a Sociopath to do that.

I used to say ...."with your boyfriend" Insert serious look

MDP

Quote: (04-21-2014 10:20 AM)rhr Wrote:  

Being able to act like you don't give a shit, even when you might, is essentially game in a nutshell.

Sure, inner game means actually not giving a shit. But you got to fake it till you make it.

It's complicated.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

In my bed... (Bored look in your face afterwards)

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything"- Tyler Durden

Quote: (04-23-2014 12:18 PM)panache Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2014 10:20 AM)rhr Wrote:  

Being able to act like you don't give a shit, even when you might, is essentially game in a nutshell.

Sure, inner game means actually not giving a shit. But you got to fake it till you make it.

I don't want to be overtly critical here, but do you think this approach has any future?
Do you want to live on a planet with 7 billion people who just "don't give a shit"??

Just asking....