rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

obese chick, bucktooth, Lupus, and tug jobs

The past week has been uneventful for this guy. School started and every class but one is bereft of hot chicks. That is why it is only fitting that i get invited to a get together where ugly chicks are the main attraction. This is my saturday night/early morning story.

i get a text from a friend telling me that he and another buddy are going to this one girl's house later that night. He says they are all ugly but i should come anyway because there will be alot of alcohol. At this time i had two options for the night. i could go to a sausage fest party where there was a keg from a failed party the night before. OR i could tell my standards to fuck off so i could attend this ugly girl get together. I told my standards to fuck off.

I leave my apartment and brought a condom with me, just in case. i arrive at the girls house. I go inside and the first thing i see is huge trampoline int he middle of the living room. Next i see the following creatures. I see a huge obese chick, a super nerdy chick, and a girl with buckteeth(my friend said shes a real freak)

I hand them my gifts of Keystone light can and a single coars light bottle. We start talking and i quote from the video i posted a couple days ago. "I need another drink" I am handed a four loco <3. I quickly start drinking it. Bucktooth says i seem like im judgmental. says im just the guy you have to get to know before you like me. Nerdy girl says im an ass. Fat girl is all over me. I knew i was in for a hell ofa night.

Lots of shit happened. Im going to post some pics and some cliff notes.

[Image: 100MEDIA_IMAG0126.jpg]
Thanks to truth or dare, we were treated to her sucking on bucktooths teet. I discovered that Nerdy girl has lupis. Didnt stop this guy! or did it...

[Image: 100MEDIA_IMAG0127.jpg]
i took this after she gave me a handjob. I started massaging her back and took a step back to take the pic. She had large soft hands!

After this it was around 3 am. We were all laying on the trampoline and getting cozy. Fat girl went up to the bed to sleep/throwup. and lupus girl was laying next to me giving me my second tug job of the night. After about 15 mins she says she is cold and wants to go to the bedroom. I say ok ill meet you in there soon.

I sobered up and realized i was about to bang a girl with lupus. I was not about to do that shit. So i snuck out the house and drove to another friends house and chilled till 6.

Funny night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtURxHmuHBE

Quote: (01-23-2011 11:18 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

bang a girl with lupus. I was not about to do that shit.

Lupus is not contagious.

[Image: Symptoms-Of-Lupus.jpg]

why wouldn't you want to bang lupis?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Fuck it man, take one for the team. For all you know she could of been a freak of nature and gave you the best piece of pussy you ever had.

Like you said earlier in the night "fuck my standards", you should have stuck with it. Standards are for when you're sober bruh.

LMFAO I loved this, thanks for sharing it kickboxer. The 2nd picture is just fucking hilarious and disgusting at the same time.

I also had to google image "bucktooth", but I kinda had a feeling of what that was about.... :/

Quote: (01-24-2011 01:11 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I also had to google image "bucktooth", but I kinda had a feeling of what that was about.... :/

Nothing is sexier than a girl that can eat corn on the cob through a picket fence. [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (01-24-2011 08:33 AM)Johnny Orleans Wrote:  

Like you said earlier in the night "fuck my standards", you should have stuck with it. Standards are for when you're sober bruh.

In most cases standards are just excuses to avoid doing something.

Overall, good job kickboxer. Such things are like eating in McDonalds - food is crappy and nothing to write home about, but it satisfies your hunger, and it is cheap. Doing it all the time is creepy, but nothing wrong with doing it occasionally.

Also fucking ugly girls is good for your karma [Image: smile.gif]

Fat chicks feel so.gross. it was uber squishy and felt like...something gross.

Haha I still can't stop laughing at that picture, you should have taken more for us [Image: icon_lol.gif]

My buddy took pics with a camera ill see if I can get a hold of them lol

It's never Lupus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bueW1i9kQao