rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

high value older men vs. young girls

I was sitting in the train a couple of days ago. These two girls were sitting on the other side of the isle. I think they were 18 tops. Typical high school girly girls.

Right across them there's this guy. In his 40s. Long gray hair, but nicely styled. Suited up. Guy looked tight. Definitely alpha.

As his stop is coming up, he gets up walks away. As soon as he steps out I see him walking by, the girls too. They start giggling, the one says: he looks good. The other one agrees. The she says:"he really really looks good, I'd rather have him than some dumb kid our own age", the other girls laughs and agrees. They talk some more. And this is in feminist infested Netherlands.

I know that if you have your shit toghether as a man you get more valuable as you age. But it has never been rubbed under my nose quite like this before... what do you guys make of this?

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Describe the guys height and build- skinny, lean muscle (like a boxer or swimmer), some mass (like a light hobbyist lifter), massive (bodybuilder), big (like an offensive lineman), or fat (most likely not if two fine teens wanted that).
My theory is as long as you're in shape you can get cute teen girls- the kind all of us want to bang- the college freshman 36d blonde. What would constitute top game is if a grey haired fat guy could pull them.

When I was teaching English to high school girls in Japan, aged 15-16, I made them do a fill-in-the-gap English sentence: "my perfect boyfriend is ... years older than I". How do you think the answers came out? About 25% at most filled in the gap with 1-2 years; the majority said 5-10 years and a few girls had answers right up to 25 years older! I think this is much closer to the state of nature than currently exists in Western countries.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (04-18-2014 07:49 AM)Tideride Wrote:  

Describe the guys height and build- skinny, lean muscle (like a boxer or swimmer), some mass (like a light hobbyist lifter), massive (bodybuilder), big (like an offensive lineman), or fat (most likely not if two fine teens wanted that).
My theory is as long as you're in shape you can get cute teen girls- the kind all of us want to bang- the college freshman 36d blonde. What would constitute top game is if a grey haired fat guy could pull them.

Guy was in shape. About 5'9, lean. Like I said, he looked good. No lifter though. Swimmer type.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Me and most of my buddies are mid to end 30s and most of us have the easiest time getting laid - plenty of IOIs.

It might top out at 43 as Roosh said, but certainly depends on workout-level, genetics, diet. A friend of mine looks easily 8 years younger at 48 and is in perfect shape.

If your are in bad shape you have a hard time creating primal attraction in any age you are in.

BTW - RawGod - 15-16 is too young for that kind of question. Most at that age are close to 100% primal attraction towards the hottest guy in their peer group. That changes at 18 and 19, 20 dramatically. Either way - you can't get them all being over 20 years older, but getting 10-20% is fine enough.

Women are all about the resources they want from a man. They don't necessarily think about this but their attraction is multifaceted.

It may be the most obvious such as physical appearance (usually this is down the list) or it could be about fame, power, status or money. Of course those things can be pretty obvious too.

Women are not good at subtleties even though they think they are. If you are trying to attract, better to make it very obvious.

In my own experience, I can attract women much younger than I am here or outside the U.S.

Most First World women aren't worth the trouble and they require a lot more effort to attract and maintain.

There is an inverse relation between the wealth of the country and the quality of the women.

The more money you spend on a woman, the less she will be attracted to you.

I'm not surprised, they all want a beta provider...

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

^ I think it is simpler than that: remember that most marriages end in divorced and so most of these young girls grow up with no father and absolutely have daddy issues as a result. So they seek out men much older than them for their relationships.

Quote: (04-18-2014 11:54 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I'm not surprised, they all want a beta alpha provider...

Fixed

Quote: (04-19-2014 12:28 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Fixed

Haha +1

If only they wanted a beta provider...

These days they want nothing less than unconditional commitment from an alpha.

Reading this stuff makes me glad to know that it only gets better as you get older as long as you keep your shit together.

I see it play out in a bunch of ways.

Now that I got some grey in my beard
- the chicks that just like older guys
- the ones looking for a bit of (financial) comfort
- the ones who could use a bit of father figure/stability

For many, it's just a fantasy.

For a lot, it's "eww, he's old".

In my experience, they really respond to the "voice of authority" type approaches. But getting them to giggle is different than getting them out of their clothes.

I see it play out in all kinds of ways. Even when I was younger I dated girls that have had weird lover/father issues. I've never really wrapped my head around it to be honest. But some feel a lot of comfort in being told what to do. You know how they say kids like rules, possibly some of that plays into the dynamic.

WIA

Or you could put it like Hugh Hafner:

"I don't care why girls are into me - the important part is that they are into me!" But of course Hafner is the quintessence of the situational Alpha.

How about this guy? http://www.bulletproofonpickup.com/

50 and dating 20-something-hotties. But of course he is in great shape, probably takes some form of TRT, has excellent game and is wealthy. Still - game is needed in order to create that strong sexual attraction with an age difference of 25+ and women in their prime.

I think a man comes into his own skin around mid 30s.
Notice how the girls were dissing guys there age. Most guys that age are pathetic to say the least, they are into video games, expensive sneakers or some nonsense.
Frankly I don't see many well dressed guys on a daily basis. So is it any surprise that a man looking "tight" is getting that reaction.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Fixed

Lol so every old man is an alpha?

So many are taking "the red pill" too seriously and apparently having hallucinations.....

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (04-18-2014 07:42 AM)lowside Wrote:  

I was sitting in the train a couple of days ago. These two girls were sitting on the other side of the isle. I think they were 18 tops. Typical high school girly girls.

Right across them there's this guy. In his 40s. Long gray hair, but nicely styled. Suited up. Guy looked tight. Definitely alpha.

As his stop is coming up, he gets up walks away. As soon as he steps out I see him walking by, the girls too. They start giggling, the one says: he looks good. The other one agrees. The she says:"he really really looks good, I'd rather have him than some dumb kid our own age", the other girls laughs and agrees. They talk some more. And this is in feminist infested Netherlands.

You were in Europe. If you were in USA/Australia/England etc, the girls more than likely would have started talking about how creepy he was (even if one had the gina tingles for him, she wouldn't have wanted to lose face in front of her peer)

dat world experience

Quote: (04-19-2014 07:48 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Fixed

Lol so every old man is an alpha?

So many are taking "the red pill" too seriously and apparently having hallucinations.....

The above is an example of something that is way too common on this forum; Everything is an extreme or black/white to many members here. Little to no middle ground.

Of course not every fucking older guy is "alpha", just like not every younger guy is a beta.

If you cannot see that an older guy that has his shit together, dresses well, and carries himself like a man is attractive to women younger than himself you need to open your eyes.

Or, once you hit 40 just start hitting Backpage for your poon because with that mentality it's the only place you will find girls in their 20's that'll take what you have to offer.

And nowhere did I say an alpha provider is an old guy...

Here's another way to think about it.

How many men over 35 are single? Maybe 30%.

How many of that 30% are in shape (gym body), groom and dress like a boss, and have an income over 100k? Probably 10% of that 30%.

That places you in the top 3% of men over 35. It's rare, intriguing, and you just have to find a way to present yourself in front of younger women and you WILL get interest.

There is nothing more fascinating to SOME young, hot women than a George Clooney type who they imagine goes home to his high-rise apartment to listen to jazz and drink single malt scotch all by himself, late at night, the night before he flies out somewhere to close a big deal.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I'm over 40 and it seems the only interest I get is from women in their twenties. Hell, even women in their late teens seem to take to me. I look younger because I have hair and am on the short side (as I mentioned, lack of height finally comes in handy when you get old and people assume you must be younger).

The women in my age bracket, I've found, have major issues -- some of which I've documented on here. They tend to be nasty to me or ignore me all together.

So I'm not sure if the interest from younger women has to do with me (or any older guy) being high value, so much as it does with the fact that this group of women are out to breed or marry in general and just have a bigger radar. Or that they haven't been damaged by life somehow.

Despite what the blogs tell you, I see a lot of older men-younger women pairings IRL and on FB. One of the oddest: a girl I knew from the high school class of 2007 was a fan of a local '60s revival band and married the guitarist. I looked on his Facebook page and it turns out he was born in.... 1965. I can't even do the math there. She's also extremely hot and used to do a series of YouTube videos that were popular. Takes all kinds.

It makes sense given a man who lives his life correctly has at 35 just had more time to accumulate success and experience compared to his 25 year old equivalent.

Either way reading this as a man who's only recently cracked into his twenties is very reassuring.

The younger chicks I've had success with shared a common trait - Curiousity

Curious about things outside of themselves, open/eager for guidance & experiences.

Realizing that boys her age won't have the answers, too immature, or are only controlled by their libido

Generally, I think us older guys just have to give off a cool, non-stuffy vibe and seem approachable.

The 'higher value' can be demonstrated through calmness, and unflappable demeanor. IMO these are some of the traits that hooks her at that age where every little thing in her mind can be a life-changing event.

I know I've lost out on some young fefe's, because some were intimidated just from me opening them with just 'normal'
conversation or being too wordy.

Nowadays, I try to keep it short and listen for 'cues' more...

MDP

When I was younger, my buddy and I lived close to a bar that had an older average age. We were only in our early 20s when we drank there but we definitely had some good times with the older women there.

There seemed to be two types of older guys at that place. The 90% were hopeless, married guys out for a "guys night" or recently divorced, average to out of shape, balding, ill fitting clothes etc. These guys would always be hitting relentless on the servers and younger women, buying them drinks, getting no where.

The other group was as described above. The older guys who had their shit together. They worked out, had good jobs, wore nice suits, salt and pepper hair etc. I remember the younger girls being all over these guys.

Hanging out at that bar taught me a lot about the how mens value peaks at a much higher age than women.

In your experience, what percentage of college age young women (18-24, I mean: I'm not interested in breaking any laws) are interested in much older guys? This is important to me because, for a variety of reasons, I'm most attracted to the 18-24 (and especially I guess 18-21 age group). I'm 33 now (most women in clubs guess 24 or so) but I'm interested on how hard it's going to get for me in the future too- late 30s, 40s etc .

I have anecdotes of friends who date much older (a friend of a close friend is 19 and dating a 50 year old), but I'd like something more quantitative, and stories from more people. The most interesting data I've been able to find is on pregnancies in California, broken down by the age of the father. I'd also really like to know if any of you have experience successfully dating girls that age.

I work at a university (researcher) so I have no trouble meeting younger women and have a lot of younger friends, it's just the challenge of actually dating one that gets me.

Quote: (04-25-2014 08:25 AM)Hector_St_Clare Wrote:  

In your experience, what percentage of college age young women (18-24, I mean: I'm not interested in breaking any laws) are interested in much older guys? This is important to me because, for a variety of reasons, I'm most attracted to the 18-24 (and especially I guess 18-21 age group). I'm 33 now (most women in clubs guess 24 or so) but I'm interested on how hard it's going to get for me in the future too- late 30s, 40s etc .

I have anecdotes of friends who date much older (a friend of a close friend is 19 and dating a 50 year old), but I'd like something more quantitative, and stories from more people. The most interesting data I've been able to find is on pregnancies in California, broken down by the age of the father. I'd also really like to know if any of you have experience successfully dating girls that age.

I work at a university (researcher) so I have no trouble meeting younger women and have a lot of younger friends, it's just the challenge of actually dating one that gets me.

The combined PUA manosphere community estimates the percentage to be around 20-25% - Chateau Heartiste, Giovanny etc. In Eastern Europe and Far East Asia you might reach higher levels than that even in your mid to lat 40s IF you are in shape and your Game is good.

I can confirm it from my own experiences, though I did only a couple hundred approaches and not lays obviously, so I cannot quantify it well enough to get a good scientific percentage. But 18- or 19-year-olds should not be a problem for a guy in his 30s - just don't expect them all to be into you.