rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where is the game?

Where is the game?

The title maybe be a bit ambiguous but I just want to start out by saying that 'game' has been one of the most enlightening things in my life. Apart from getting better with girls, it has helped in other aspects to an extend that I actually enjoy socializing and networking now. Roosh's book was particularly a good one to cut off the fluff and bullshit and to the point.

Back to main point, I don't mean to troll or flame anyone. I've been beginning to doubt the whole "game" thing and hypocrisy in this forum. While I can tell from personal experience that women in east are much more sweet and caring, I believe they exist everywhere but obviously in lesser proportions. So Why the hell do we need to flock to other countries then?
Running, through the travel section I see guys spending thousands dollars just to escape to another country for a "flag". Poland/Ukraine/South America/Asia. Yes makes sense because they have hot girls but more importantly, the male competition is non existent. I can tell from personal experience, things in such countries felt like I just had to show up and be a non awkward guy. I'm pretty sure you guys have an idea of what I'm talking about by now. There's no way you can compare an average German dude to an Eastern European counterpart. A good looking guy would just need to go and say "Hi" while most would need to test and try their "routines" several times before they are able to close. I believe there's a reason why we never see any interest in Western EU, Germany/Spain/Italy. They are just harder playing grounds aren't they? You all could say that you had great game, yes it helps to some extend but basically when you have most things on easy mode why boast about skillful you are or try to convince yourself women are just more feminine and nicer? why should those qualities even matter if you are just looking a ONS. If guys really have their "tight game" shouldn't you be able to bang the top creame of females who are both hot and have nice personalities instead of flying out to another continent for a week exclusively for girls?

It's plain and simple sexual arbitrage and not game. I'm not being hateful because fuck it, if there are places with easy pussy why not exploit it but I'm just calling out people for being hypocritical.

Where is the game?

I think it depends which level of game one has. Let´s say 10k hours makes you an elite player. But who has the ressources and motivation to invest that much? So let´s say people here invest about 2.5k then they are maybe at a level to get some 6 (4 without game) regularly. Though we assume the guy is average looking (5). So you still need game obviously but when you go to other countries like Colombia or SEA you may get your 8 regularly. But without game you may get a 6 there regularly. So nothing wrong to say you need game in other countries as well. But I see your point there is definitaly a hype. But hey it´s a locker room vibe here where the positives are hyped and the negative won´t get talked that much about though there is a "flake" thread.

Where is the game?

What is better : spend thousand of dollars on games, furniture and bad food or try to do something you think is crazy?

I think I understand you position, but I think as Bill said it all depends on the level of game you are on. If you think that game is all about saying "hi", try to put more weights on and challenge yourself. But do not forget that "the game" is a tool, not the destination itself.

Where is the game?

Quote: (04-17-2014 08:48 AM)BishesMyron Wrote:  

It's plain and simple sexual arbitrage and not game. I'm not being hateful because fuck it, if there are places with easy pussy why not exploit it but I'm just calling out people for being hypocritical.

Name names Bish

WIA

Where is the game?

Quote: (04-17-2014 08:48 AM)BishesMyron Wrote:  

I've been beginning to doubt the whole "game" thing and hypocrisy in this forum. While I can tell from personal experience that women in east are much more sweet and caring, I believe they exist everywhere but obviously in lesser proportions. So Why the hell do we need to flock to other countries then?

I think you're confused. Let us start at the beginning...

Game is keeping in mind that every encounter with other humans involves displaying value and playing status games. This applies to picking up women, and it also applies to talking to investors and trying to convince them to invest in your company.

Traveling can indeed be a form of sexual arbitrage: one travels to get higher quality interactions with women for the same amount of effort. Traveling can also be a form of escapism. Traveling can also derive from Wanderlust. Some men are natural born explorers. If there is no unexplored land to claim our own, there are still flags to collect!

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Where is the game?

For me, successful experiences yields more successful experiences. Success breeds success. The reason I would travel is for myself...to break free of all my old life and break through my fears and dependencies and insecurities.

And I have no doubt this would help my game.

But for the sake of the post I'll tackle one thing I pulled out randomly:
Quote:Quote:

A good looking guy would just need to go and say "Hi" while most would need to test and try their "routines" several times before they are able to close.
Exactly, except a good looking guy normally has to do more than simply say hi. Game teaches non-good looking guys that they can get what the good looking guy got by simply running game. Stay in set. Have this body language. Be outcome independent.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Where is the game?

To be honest, ever since I've had this realization I just don't find myself as keen as I was before in women from EE due to drop in my sense of reward. It felt more about being at the right place than having something that other men don't.