rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women's Collegiate wrestling, of course its in Canada

This did not exist 15 years ago but this equality thing has gone into an arena that I would not have expected...women's wrestling. Its a real deal university sport involving athletic 18-21 year old women.

[Image: image.jpg]

I was especially struck by this as we were all having a good laugh at those nakesd german lesbian wrestlers on another thread. If they had this when I was in college I would definitely go and watch this before going out for the night to hit on girls. One nipple slip and I'd be a fan for life.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

[Image: E905O8t.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Reminds me of 6:05

They have chick wrestlers at the high school I work at. Very very liberal here. I don't know if the girls compete against other girls or vs the guys.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I'm pretty sure Ultimate Surrender has been doing something similar since about 2007. Way to be innovative Canada.

Actually I have no problem with chicks doing judo/wrestling/bjj, especially when - at least in Eastern Europe - there is plenty of attractive girls doing it. Was once at Judo World Cup in Prague and if you would see some of girls dressed normally on the street or at the club there were some real good looking ones. But probably only for guys who are into athletic girls.

Not sure if it was posted here, but this one was interesting and provoked a big discussion at Sherdog Forum some time ago - http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/equa...s-2582097/