rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pitt invades Cali, Colombia (cali vs santo domingo)

I have been in Cali for few days. Cali has been on my radar for years, I finally decided to visit this place. I will probably stay in Colombia for 3 months and I decided to write my observations of Cali. I think many of us that love santo domingo are interested in visiting Cali so I thought I should also compare and contrast both places.

Cali is a great city and I am actually impressed by the infrastructure. I was expecting a city similar to Santo Domingo in terms of infrastructure but oh well I guess I was wrong. Santo domingo is a shithole comparing to over here.

Life is also cheaper here. Accomodation is cheaper, food is cheaper, taxis are cheaper and you get better services here for everything. The food is better prepared than dominican food (but not better than brazillian food) and I like how educated taxi drivers are over here. It reminds me of Lisbon, Lisbon is one of these cities where you can have great conversations with taxi drivers and the same applies here in Cali. I am actually surprised on how well educated and friendly the taxi drivers are down here (well and the people in general).

I seriously love this place and hate it at the same time (getting there in a minute). I love it because is a well organised city and there is always something to do. I am also looking to gain new skills and they have schools that teach such skills and this is probably the main reason why I will end up staying the time that I was planning to stay.

I will tell you where I am disappointed: The women. I thought the women here looked like dominican women, I thought the majority of them would be mulatas and blacks. Actually I have read different reports on this forum about the women in Cali. One guy said that if we are looking for black women, to go to another city but not Cali. Another guy said that Cali had lots of Mulatas and Blacks with nice asses. I usually prefer mulatas and black women because they tend to have better asses but the women here in Cali are just not doing it for me. The black women that I see here are so ugly, jesus christ..no body, no face..I am not impressed. I probably only seen one women with a perfect body and I couldn't approach because she was with her boyfriend. The women here are definitely friendly, feminine and approachable, but looks wise, they are not doing it for me.

I went to this mall today called Rio Cauca and the quality of women was just awful. Chipechape (another mall) probably had the best good looking women that I have seen in Cali during the day but nothing that gets me over excited.

There was a concert (rockandroll concert) on friday in this university called universidad del valle sed sur and I went there so prepared to start approaching like crazy and the quality of women again disappointed me. I didn't see a single big butt chick, no Luscious Lopez type of women. I walked out and went to unicentro which is a mall right next to this university and again I wasn't impressed. It was here where I saw the girl with the best body in Cali,but I couldn't approach because she was with her boyfriend.

The nightlife is good and bad. I like the fact that Cali clubs are popping everyday but everybody is going out in groups and two clubs didn't let me in because I was alone..I was thinking wtf.. I go out to meet new people, not to spend time with people I already know.

Topa tolondra (is a salsa bar) mondays and wednesdays nights is good if you are looking to fuck chicks from other countries. The downside is that these tourist chicks travel in big groups. I met this australian chick, she was on my dick but her group was cockblocking like a muthaf''. I will probably be hitting this club on mondays and wednesday just to be messing with these australian chicks, I was actually enjoying gaming in english, been gaming in spanish for too long.

If you all about booty(you know who you are), you better off in santo domingo or salvador, Cali doesn't have the best booties in the world.

However I still like this city and I will stay for sometime but I wouldn't come here for the women though, that's just my opinion, I am sure many guys that come to Cali love the women down here.

Hey man, you finally did it. I hope you will enjoy a lot your time in Colombia, and keep us update. As a black/mulata lover Cali it was always under my radar, I hope we can meet there and do some daygame approaches... like in la Duarte.
Enjoy your time there and thanks for the information... Do you think I will like the girls there? you know what type of girls I like.

I am shock and surprised by this, well time to take it off my radar.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-13-2014 07:13 PM)caribbean soul Wrote:  

Hey man, you finally did it. I hope you will enjoy a lot your time in Colombia, and keep us update. As a black/mulata lover Cali it was always under my radar, I hope we can meet there and do some daygame approaches... like in la Duarte.
Enjoy your time there and thanks for the information... Do you think I will like the girls there? you know what type of girls I like.

The thing about Cali is that Cali doesn't have lots of black women but knowing what you like (we have different taste), I think you will love colombian black women but I think you should go to Cartagena or Buenaventura and not Cali, this way you get to meet more black women.

I am looking to check out Cartagena and Buenaventura soon, hopefully the women there are better than the women in Cali.

Let me know if you are coming here, I am staying in Colombia for the next 3 months.

I'm surprised your assumption of the women in Colombia is pretty low but to each its own. In my opinion, Colombian women are the most beautiful women in all of Latin America. I believe blacks and mulatto only make up 11% of the population. So how is the exotic factor working for you pitt?

Pitt bro! I am on my way. I just got off. Imma head there now.send me ur number down there.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Well how are the non black chicks. Are they at least worth seeing?

I feel you. Everybody says cali is for the thick mix women. Now we have a report that it is not the case. I would move on. I think Mixx talked about another spot. My boy went to to bogota for a week and liked it. Not as much as Rio though. Cross this country off my radar. DR, Mexico, Belize, and Rio only on this side of the world for me.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (04-14-2014 05:01 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Well how are the non black chicks. Are they at least worth seeing?

Oh yeah man, you will definitely like the non black chicks, I doubt you will be disappointed, you know we have different taste.

Pming you my number now.

pero la pregunta importante!!! Are they down!?! lol
Im at the airport trying to get out now...i was plannig on going to Europe but...im changing plans now.

@Pitt

Im surprised u didnt find the black women in Cali attractive but I guess everyones tastes are different, I saw a healthy amount of booty when I was out and about. You really found the infrastructure in Cali better than Santo Domingo?

I found the opposite to be true, I mean considering that Santo Domingo now has a metro line and other infrastructure improvements I dont see what you are referring to. Cali felt like a more dangerous city to me as well.

Also you referenced the Cali scene parties hard every night. This wasnt what I experienced most locals seemed to be in during the week because they couldnt afford to spend money at bars and only partied on the weekends. Of course the city and economy may have improved since I last visited. Good to hear an on the ground report though.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

If you want black women....head to the coast. Buenaventura, Cartagena, and such.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (04-13-2014 06:29 PM)pitt Wrote:  

I will tell you where I am disappointed: The women. I thought the women here looked like dominican women, I thought the majority of them would be mulatas and blacks.

Aside from the coast... Cali has a larger black population than any large city in Colombia. I don't seek out black women....but I have been to a couple of clubs in Cali that were all most completely black....Can't remember the names of the clubs but they weren't in the best part of town and they were pure salsa. I would ask the taxistas to see if they know where they are located.

Quote: (04-14-2014 08:50 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

@Pitt

Im surprised u didnt find the black women in Cali attractive but I guess everyones tastes are different, I saw a healthy amount of booty when I was out and about. To give some perspective I was last there in 2008 so maybe it has changed some. You really found the infrastructure in Cali better than Santo Domingo?

I found the opposite to be true, I mean considering that Santo Domingo now has a metro line and other infrastructure improvements I dont see what you are referring to. Cali felt like a more dangerous city to me as well.

Also u referenced the Cali seen parties hard every night. This wasnt what I experienced most locals seemed to be in during the week because they couldnt afford to spend money at bars and only partied on the weekends. Of course the city and economy may have improved since I last visited. Good to hear an on the ground report though.

It's interesting how people can have completely different opinions about a place. Man, santo domingo looks way more dangerous than Cali, Cali infrastructure is on some first world shit, I even think many parts of Cali look better than London, as I said, I am actually shocked on how developed Cali is, I don't understand why you believe the opposite and think Santo Domingo looks better than here, it's just not making sense to me, sorry.

The nightlife here is really popping everyday. Usually when I come out at night, there is always a place to party, it's about knowing the right people and the right places for you to know where is popping.

yeah I am not really impressed with the booties, I need to check out buenaventura and Cartagena but this girl told me last night that Cali is 60% black, I need to invade some barrios and see if my opinion changes but I doubt it.

Let's do this brah.... I'm On my way!

Quote: (04-14-2014 07:53 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

pero la pregunta importante!!! Are they down!?! lol
Im at the airport trying to get out now...i was plannig on going to Europe but...im changing plans now.

They may not be as easy as dominicans but they definitely ain't hard, it's Colombia man, nobody is starving for pussy here.

Bueno! ya me voy!!! Im on the plane now omw! Ill call you when I get in country.

im in bogota now... I almost had my bang with the first 24!!! The chick brother walks in on us... WTTTTFFF

What time are you getting here in Cali?

I take back whatever I said about Cali.

Reason why it may be a bad idea to write a datasheet when you have only spent few days in a place.

I have been seeing way more hot girls recently. The only thing is that it kinda truly sucks for black girls. But I have seen some asses here that would literally destroy 90% of the asses that I have seen in DR.

Women here are more approachable than DR women but they don't give out their numbers that easy. Let's say you approach 10 women in DR (approaching means that she needs to stop to talk to you), you will probably get 8 or 9 numbers, in Colombia you approach 10 chicks, you will probably get 5 or 6 numbers.

I am sure the majority of forum are not really into dark skin women, so if you prefer lighter women with asses, then I highly recommend Cali.

I am looking to check out buenaventura but people keep telling me how dangerous the place is, not sure if I am still going there.

Caribbeansoul I found a place like Duarte here in Cali, it's called Los mangos en agua blanca..thats the duarte in Cali..lots of black girls there to approach..but stay en la calle comercial while you there because I have been told that it can be dangerous if you leave the main street.

Quote: (04-21-2014 08:23 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I take back whatever I said about Cali.

Reason why it may be a bad idea to write a datasheet when you have only spent few days in a place.

I have been seeing way more hot girls recently. The only thing is that it kinda truly sucks for black girls. But I have seen some asses here that would literally destroy 90% of the asses that I have seen in DR.

I am sure the majority of forum are not really into dark skin women, so if you prefer lighter women with asses, then I highly recommend Cali.

basically

When I read your datasheet I thought you were tripping. I was recently in cali for three weeks. In my opinion it's a lot better than DR, but then again my taste in women is different from most dudes who like DR.

They are also less gold diggers, but you will still find some of that there. Bogota is the best city for women. They don't care about money, lots of caucasian type girls in business suits with excellent english. I got 6 snls there.

I also thought the black women were better in Cali as well compared to DR, then again I tend to like thinner ones with more caucasian type faces.

Asses don't get much better than in cali, but remember that a huge number of them are augmented or totally fake.

I found the nightlife terribly boring there. best quality is at Lola's (at Menga area), but it's not a great place to approach due to groups.

Check out sucursal in menga as well, and perhaps living, but they are all similar: groups at tables, almost no intermixing outside of picking a girl to dance.

Your best shot at a one night stand is La Cumadre on a thursday night "solos y solas" night.

Ride the Mio for day game. Centro is pretty poor and funky, but during the day your approach may be better recieved here than on wealthier areas.

After reading this Threat I think Cali is a good place for me. Here is what I take.

1. Cali is a city with better infrastructures than Santo Domingo. Less contamination and more pleasant to walk I guess.
2. Girls are more approachable than Dominican girls and dont give you her phone number so easy. I think the last one is good, because many of the girl that give you her number in SD want something from you... and sometimes is not your dick.
3. In Cali there are more entertainment and education option than SD. I guess the people are well educated there.
4. The last but not the less important... in Cali there is a place like Duarte, so I will not miss my second favorite spot in SD. My first one is The university area.

Thanks to Pitt and the other member for sharing information, I hope to visit Cali and the rest of Colombia soon. Unfortunately due to job issues I cant go in the next 5 months.

I have nothing of value to add but want to be part of this thread.

Only issue with cali is logistics - all clubs shut down at 2 and you have to go to that wild city outside the city which can be a bit lainful to get back from. But overall agree cali is yhe best place in colombia, probably sa given that medellin is played out now, mainly thanks to the fact that it is running behind the rest of the country.

Quote: (04-21-2014 09:40 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I have nothing of value to add but want to be part of this thread.

We are gonna be..up in this bitch..no matter what. err

I am the cock carousel