rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What would've you done ?

What would've you done ?

Just walk out of the gym.

I see a car roll up, i think i hear a girl coming out of the car giggling.

Turns out she's balling her eyes out covering her nose with a paper towel with blood.

Apparently the dude straight clocked her in the nose. She kept saying you broke my nose.

Dude follows her around the parking lot. Parks gets out and consoles her, she's about to get in then slams the door and runs away around the corner.

I felt a tad bit bad, but who the hell knows what happened, not my business to intervene.

What would you have done ?

What would've you done ?

Told someone else to call the cops.

But intervention will get you killed.

WIA

What would've you done ?

I would've white knighted. Fought hard for the fair maiden's pureness against that brutish thug man. I would have been her shoulder to cry on and put in the friend zone and liked it.

Maybe 10 years ago.

Now, I would have just walked in. I would have felt a twinge of guilt, but that's what women have done -- hardened me to not care.

What would've you done ?

Quote: (04-11-2014 09:53 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Told someone else to call the cops.

But intervention will get you killed.

WIA

This question gets asked like once a month lol, Someone needs to sticky the answer to this question, and all its variations.

Isaiah 4:1

What would've you done ?

Yeah i didn't even think the white knighting bitch status if i did have my 9mm on me. Fuck that. Sides who the hell knows what happened.

I was just numb, glanced, got in my car.

Women made men this way.

Just curious if I was being cold or if it was the norm here is all.

Glad to know im not alone.

What would've you done ?

If you see something like this feel free to call the cops. No good can come from you intervening on behalf of a stranger.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

What would've you done ?

Risk my life for that precious woman. Do white knights get pussy in heaven?

What would've you done ?

I would have found a payphone and called the police anonymously.

What would've you done ?

I would have high fived the dude and said nice job bro or at least given him the thumbs up.

Nah, I wouldn't have done jack. After all, these are strong, independent and masculine women who do not need men. They want equality, the least we men can do is grant them their wishes.

What would've you done ?

I would have said:

FINISH HER!

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

What would've you done ?

Quote: (04-11-2014 10:29 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Why? He could have just found out that she cheated on him or that his kids are actually another man's. Why would you intervene?

As soon as the cops show up, he's guilty, no matter what actually happened.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

What would've you done ?

Quote: (04-12-2014 12:28 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I would have said:

FINISH HER!

HA-

Some girl in a dispute with her guy, gets hit, and then some random PUA comes up and punches her in the face.

That's got to be one of the worst days in a life.

What would've you done ?

I was leaving a mall on foot a few months ago and could hear a couple fighting in a car. Then I heard what sounded like a fist impacting flesh.

I turned around, walked back into the mall and found a security officer in less than a minute, told him what I had observed. The security at that mall always have one or two paid police officers on site, so if there was something that needed to be done, they would be able to handle it faster than me calling 911.

There's no way in hell that I'd personally intervene.

I'm the King of Beijing!

What would've you done ?

Quote: (04-12-2014 12:31 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Why? He could have just found out that she cheated on him or that his kids are actually another man's. Why would you intervene?

I was more thinking about the first aid. If someone is punched in the nose hard enough, they can even die.

I don't really consider calling 911 to be intervening. I would do the same thing basically any time i saw any sort of fight where blood was shed.

You basically have a few options:

do nothing, it's not your business after all

call for help, better to do this anonymously. If you just got beat up by someone, would you want help? If it is *just* a bloody nose, they probably don't need an ambulance. Just tilt their head forwards and hold their nose, unless they had a broken nose.

You can try to white knight I guess, while I wouldn't do that, it is an option.

What would've you done ?

She's strong and independent.

She can deal with the legal and medical issues she has.

What would've you done ?

Better not to do anything.

I have an isolation policy for people I do not know.

Deus vult!

What would've you done ?

My dad's friend is a cop and he says if you ever find a dead body, you should ignore it. Let someone else take care of it. You're not Peter Parker and the bish ain't Uncle Ben. You wouldnt feel bad for not helping. Bystander apathy, man.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

What would've you done ?

hahahaha literally just laughed at the replies lol

like I said, glad I'm not the only one thinking this way.

What would've you done ?

Time to disagree with everyone.
We have a lot of wrecks by my house, I'm always first person on the scene with a first aid kit.
Pulled a few girls from a smoke filled car, etc.

This is the same thing to me, I see someone that needs help...I help.
Male or female.
Because strangers have done it for me.
Its not some misguided quest for pussy, helping out in a crisis is exciting and I personally enjoy the challeneges and quick decisions required.

You dont go deck the dude, but you do see what happened... in thia story its not even clear he hit her. This could be a hillarious accident via opening a door for her and shes just in pain. Or, maybe hes a tweaked out fuck. decked her, and is planning on stabbing her ass to death as soon as no one is around.
Id always go check up on what happened and determine if she wants charges pressed.
If not, no cops (because the state will prosecute assault cases against the victims will).
But you always go ask what happened... if she pops up dead on the ten o clock news after you do nothing... that's on your head.

If some tweaked out fuck just beat the shit out of me, I'd hope someone would come help my ass.

I'm not advocating white knighting for pussy, I just like helping people. Saving a girl from being hit on at a bar? Thats white knighting. Preventing someone from needing facial reconstruction surgery is just being a decent person in my mind. Working on becoming a firefighter for that reason. Adrenaline rush combined with lifesaver chances, and I get paid? Dream job.

What would've you done ?

Quote: (04-12-2014 01:33 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2014 12:31 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I was more thinking about the first aid. If someone is punched in the nose hard enough, they can even die.

I don't really consider calling 911 to be intervening. I would do the same thing basically any time i saw any sort of fight where blood was shed.

You basically have a few options:

do nothing, it's not your business after all

call for help, better to do this anonymously. If you just got beat up by someone, would you want help? If it is *just* a bloody nose, they probably don't need an ambulance. Just tilt their head forwards and hold their nose, unless they had a broken nose.

You can try to white knight I guess, while I wouldn't do that, it is an option.

I think you're being a little dramatic....

Noses bleed a lot and often times without much actual trauma. I've picked my nose to hard before and it bled.

I have been in a similar situation and I just said "Dude, it's not worth it!"

Which snapped him out of it.

But again, for all we know the girl wasn't wearing her damn seatbelt and was running her mouth and he slammed on the breaks to tell her to stfu and she hit her nose on the dash. "you just broke my nose"!

I think a lot of us here are in a bubble sometimes though, we tend look at each other and start thinking all men are like us, guys who want to do something with themselves and constantly working on various areas of self improvement.

I had an eye opening experience that reminded me of a grim reality.

There are some serious pieces of shit men in the world. Full on pieces of garbage.

That are not just capable of carrying out various reprehensible acts but do without a second thought.

Oh, and I slapped two girls in one night here in the DR. [Image: wink.gif]

What would've you done ?

Quote: (04-11-2014 09:57 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

I would've white knighted. Fought hard for the fair maiden's pureness against that brutish thug man. I would have been her shoulder to cry on and put in the friend zone and liked it.

Maybe 10 years ago.

Now, I would have just walked in. I would have felt a twinge of guilt, but that's what women have done -- hardened me to not care.

10 years ago I drove to the mall to look for a new pair of basketball shorts. I see some high schoolers arguing. The two dudes seem like theyre angry about some shit the 2 girls did, and the girls are crying and apologizing. The guys tell them to get out of the jeep and ditch the girls in the middle of the parking lot.

First thought is "If I help these white girls out, one of them (or both!) miiiiight touch my dick." Second thought: "But the basketball shorts..."

A decade later and those shorts are still holding up. Basketball is awesome.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

What would've you done ?

"Done about what? I didn't see shit."

If you're from a big city, you know that's the right answer.

Unless you see some truly ill shit going down like someone stomping on a little kid or something

What would've you done ?

Would have discreetly called the police from a safe distance. Not necessarily anonymously, that really requires so much deliberation that I don't think I would have the heart to wait that much when someone was just beaten up and might be getting beaten up even worse. I wouldn't intervene or announce my presence, though.

The same thing I'd do if the roles were reversed or if it were two men.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

What would've you done ?

Just based on what you saw, I wouldn't have done anything. Like others have said, you don't know the story. You don't even know that he hit her, as Fisto pointed out. You just think you know something. To insert yourself into two strangers' lives just based on your assumptions is a bad idea.

If the situation was a little different, say you were walking by a parked car and saw a guy actively beating on a woman inside, that would trigger a different response. I'd probably walk up while calling the police and tell the guy he needs to cut it out and that cops are on the way. Hopefully he doesn't pull a gun on me. I wouldn't intervene physically unless he attacked me or if he didn't stop beating the woman and she was unconscious and at risk for permanent injury/death.

Basically, I'm not going to white knight in that situation unless I'm seeing hard evidence with my own eyes, and I'm not going to physically intervene unless I think it's going to save someone's life. It's just too risky to insert yourself into the middle of a fighting couple otherwise, they are both likely to be completely crazy at that moment and capable of anything.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

What would've you done ?

I would have approached the car, tapped on the driver's side window, and told the guy:

"Hey bro, I got something to tell you."

When he rolls down the window and starts maddogging me, probably getting ready to lay into me, I'd say:

"You're making this way too obvious. Do you know how many guys would jump in and beat your ass if they just saw what I saw? You gotta play it sly. Next time she mouths off to you, hold her by the neck away from you and go for a couple kidney punches. That way she's got a limp from soccer practice, instead of a busted nose from an abusive boyfriend. Capisce?"

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK