rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best daygame/nightlife cities for a TV show (Europe/Asia)

Olá, amigos!

I'm a 28 years old Brazilian guy, good looking with good game, trying to produce an international TV show focused in one thing: guys entertainment.

I'll be basically traveling with a cameraman (or on my own if I don't get enough sponsors) recording the game with girls in nightclubs, bars, parks or whatever. Of course there will be some cultural things too, but I can't lose my focus as I'm expecting a male audience mainly. It's that kind of show that you watch and say: Damn, this Brazilian dude is a lucky bastard, I wish I could be living his life.

My budget for 1+ year trip is around USD 50k so far and that being said I would like to ask your opinion of which countries/cities I should visit in order to film some good entertainment! I don't have a limit of countries yet but the idea is staying about 2-4 weeks in each place (I'll be using Tinder and some local dating websites to meet girls too, so I may need more time to convince them).

This is my initial list but I'm open to remove/add/change places:

Bangkok
Singapore
Jakarta
Hong Kong

Israel
Dubai

Sweden
Estonia
Bratislava
Belgrade
Poland
Berlin
Romania
Bulgaria
Ukraine
Budapest
Prague
Barcelona
Madrid
Montenegro

* As you can see I'm avoiding places like London, Paris and Ibiza because it is way too touristic and expensive. Some other countries I've chosen only a specific city because of this same problem, like Berlin in Germany.

** It's really important to have easy fast-internet connection access. A place with limited connection wouldn't work for me (like Vietnam maybe).

Obrigado!

Take Barcelona off your list, you'll thank me.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Internet in Vietnam isn't that bad really. In fact, it's supposedly the 2nd fastest in SEA, behind Singapore.

List current sponsors or look like spam.

No can do brother. But why spam? I just need a list of hot cities and that's it! [Image: smile.gif]

Bangkok won't be good. Try Tokyo.