rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back to the USA for one month

I'm staying in DC for one month (around the Columbia Heights area) before returning to Poland. If you see me walking around with a confused or shocked expression on my face, be sure to ask me where a pet store is. You can also email [email protected] so that maybe I can arrange mini-meetups.

I may drop a couple observations here, but I'll probably do a post or two about it on the blog after I leave.

Welcome home, bro!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Sure is a shame I'm in Chi-town, good luck. I'm sure they wish they could say it's changed down there.

Quote:MtnMan Wrote:  
Life is definitely too short to go without dome.

good luck

You should get some interesting observations/posts out of the trip for sure. Returning to the US after an extended time abroad usually opens ones eyes to things that those of us living here have learned to ignore.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

This will be interesting.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I went to the Safeway to buy groceries, including a bottle of wine. The lady asked me for ID and I said I was 34 years old. She said she couldn't sell it to me without ID. I didn't argue because I know it's the "law," but nonetheless it is strange since I'm very obviously over 21. I won't forget ID when going to a bar or such place.

Be careful mate, I bet some feminists trolling the board have been tipped off, and might try to pull some shit on you.

You don't get there till you get there

Id be very curious to hear about the reception you got by the lovely TSA agents upon your landing.
Peehaps we should have a thread about tales of our experiences after returning to the Land of the Free and Brave. Im sure there would be some very juicy stories!

Btw Roosh, what is the very first thing that jumped to your mind that you were back in the US?

If you can get away, meet up with me in Vegas April 16-20 or May 1-3. Or come to LA.

Quote: (04-08-2014 04:40 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Id be very curious to hear about the reception you got by the lovely TSA agents upon your landing.

You mean my reception with Customs? I only deal with TSA when leaving. Customs was professional. The border agent only made a comment about me visiting Ukraine but didn't ask me anything. I'm pretty sure I'm not on any type of list. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Btw Roosh, what is the very first thing that jumped to your mind that you were back in the US?

More minorities than white people. I'm sure it's always been like this, but coming from Poland, it was quite noticeable. I'm living in an area that is "up and coming" but there are still mostly immigrants and minorities. The white people walking with their earphones are void of style or confident manner.

It's interesting that black and Hispanic people still have masculine/feminine polarity (though many black guys are gay). White people continue their lockstep transformation to an androgynous neuter-sex. Today I saw a white couple and the guy spoke like he was a fag.

Near my apartment is a giant rainbow gay pride flag. I happen to have a small Russian flag in my possession that I am proudly displaying, and plan to change my desktop background to the Russian flag in silent protest to the jarring homosexuality I'm seeing.

Quote: (04-08-2014 04:40 PM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

If you can get away, meet up with me in Vegas April 16-20 or May 1-3. Or come to LA.

I was hoping to do a side trip, but I have tons of errands to do in one month. Plus my family would be slighted if I limited time with them after being away for 1.5 years.

Living in Wroclaw, Poland for 5 months, I don't think I ever saw/talked to someone that was gay.

Then I spent 2 months NYC, mostly lower manhattan/east village. What a difference. Even if you don't want to associate with homosexuals, you are forced to...the waiters, shopkeepers, outward displays on the streets...

A great time for reflection. Only narrowly missed you last time you were in DC.

Quote: (04-08-2014 05:37 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Near my apartment is a giant rainbow gay pride flag.

Maybe Rooskies will pay you to host a Russian cultural center. You would draw more attention than folk dancing societies if nothing.

Any idea where you're gonna go next Roosh? Also, amazing blog post yesterday about political distractions, wedge issues, etc. I've been really liking some of the philosophical posts you've been writing recently.

Not trying to be that guy, but I think now that you are back from Europe it would be cool if you wrote a new comparison of regions or countries. Back before you went to Europe you had some really great posts comparing Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina by both girls and quality of life. Then after you first came to Europe you wrote a piece about how Europe was the pussy paradise you'd been looking for in Latin America. I think it would be really cool if you wrote about Latin America vs Europe once again now that you have spent a year and a half in Europe - I'd love to hear how you'd compare Brazilian and Polish women for example. Back in the Latin American days you always wrote about the raw sensuality of Brazilians, do you still feel that way now that you've explored Eastern Europe? Or if you wrote a European version of your Colombian vs Brazilian vs Argentinian post. (I know you wrote about Polish vs Ukrainian for example, but it'd be cool to see more of your thoughts like that for other countries too). Anyway, I think any sort of high-level reflection/comparisons on the places you've been so far would be awesome (in terms of female mindset and bodies AND in terms of quality of life of the cities/countries). Especially in regards to the social and cultural differences.

Hope you cope with the rampant obesity of America alright and thanks for the great work.

PS: Think it would be cool if you spent a couple weeks in the Philippines to dip your toes into the Asian experience without having to learn any language.

At least you can buy wine in Safeway in DC...in MD you can't even do that. Also, welcome back ...(cue Welcome Back Kotter music...)

^ Yes I know many of us are very curious to see if you go back to Poland or not and why Roosh.

It is no secret you are putting in the hours into learning Russian.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Return of the King.

- Clint Barton

Does this song follow you around when you're walking?

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

I think it would be interesting after a long international trip to go to all of the cities that are notoriously shitty for girls like DC, San Francisco, Seattle, etc, and see how well you fare before you go postal at the mere sight of an iPhone.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS

Quote: (04-08-2014 02:30 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm staying in DC for one month (around the Columbia Heights area) before returning to Poland. If you see me walking around with a confused or shocked expression on my face, be sure to ask me where a pet store is. You can also email [email protected] so that maybe I can arrange mini-meetups.

I may drop a couple observations here, but I'll probably do a post or two about it on the blog after I leave.

My condolences Roosh. DC is only good for one thing and that is work. For all else the "grass is greener on the other side".

Btw, Roosh, you have some you finished business in Toronto! Time to return here and see how the city has evolved since your last time! Lol And do a part two of the 15 reasons why Toronto Bangs this time around! It would go boinkers viral!

As a new destination, Japan or China would be great destinations: fly girls, different mindset and a whole bunch of fun, totally different than anything you've seen or experienced before. Then you can come party like a rock star in Thailand and see why BKK is such a magical city![Image: banana.gif]

Welcome back Roosh.

A sidetrack to LA is much demanded but yea enjoy your family. Just make sure you take a trip to the West Coast someday [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (04-08-2014 11:42 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Btw, Roosh, you have some you finished business in Toronto! Time to return here and see how the city has evolved since your last time! Lol And do a part two of the 15 reasons why Toronto Bangs this time around! It would go boinkers viral!

As a new destination, Japan or China would be great destinations: fly girls, different mindset and a whole bunch of fun, totally different than anything you've seen or experienced before. Then you can come party like a rock star in Thailand and see why BKK is such a magical city![Image: banana.gif]

Next maybe you can convince El Mech and Ali to move to California and buy a table from McQueen?