rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to game girls with boyfriends

Hey,

This is pretty obvious that the hottest chicks are very rarely or nearly never alone. Most of the time they already have boyfriends (which may not be perfect of course).

My question is how to deal with this in an efficient way. I'm not talking about a good response to the typical 'I have a bf' shit test. I want an advice how to game the chick that she wants to cheat or dump the bf for me. I know my game needs to be air tight but maybe you have some specific tricks?

I'm not all into that as a target - but I did have some conversations with girls who I know are into me and have a boyfriend. Mostly social circle, so I try to not advance it too much.

It was through snapchat, was sending a picture of cool stuff I was doing (backstage at a festival, staying in a hotel):
- "Oh why don't you ask me to go with you"
- "Your boyfriend wouldn't appreciate it if you'd be at a hotel with me for 2 nights"
- "I wouldn't have to tell him"

Another one who'm i invited over to my place after she said that we used to hang out a lot but I don't invite her anymore said "I don't think i'd be a good idea to come though, as I wouldn't trust myself".

I never pushed in both cases, as I prefer to go without the drama scenario's as these lead to.

It depends. Are you trying to game a girl who's in long distance relationship? Are they not going to see each other for months?

I remember reading a similar thread before as well. Isolate and have booze, ask her "Are you happy with your current BF?" gauge her response and proceed from there.

Depends on girl's situation.
No one size fits all answer here.

Is she mad at him?
She may not even want to talk about him, you're just a fleshy revenge dildo. Just seem interesting and like you'll be a good fuck. Problem solved.

Does she really like him?
Probably not. Or you wouldn't be talking to her ass and pondering the conversion right now.

Gauge it and play it by ear.

I personally never mention the boyfriend, I dont want to talk about it and so I don't give her the option.
As far as I'm concerned, there is no boyfriend.

The majority of the time girl's will be loyal to their boyfriends which makes these lizards very hard to game. Personally, I don't see the point even trying to get past the boyfriend barrier, when there are plenty more single girls out there who will be more responsive to your approach. One, thing that I like to say if a girl say's she's got a boyfriend is.

" oh right, that's cool. But you seem like such a cool person. Let me get your number, i won't text you for 6 weeks. You never know what will happen in the future. It would be nice to chill with you again at the very least as friends."

This topic has been beaten to death.

Here are a couple of answers:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27708-...#pid526533

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27708-...#pid527965

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27708-...#pid528437

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16122-...#pid272950

I am just curious, is there a reason you didn't do a search in the forum archives for this specific question?

I just did a search and i came up with: http://tinyurl.com/ksth4su .

That is more than 4 pages of threads after threads dealing with all the possible angles -- addressing the issue of girls with boyfriends: from approach to shagging to post-shagging.

Bunch of good threads after good threads dealing with this situation. All of which completely answers your question and more....

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Quote: (04-08-2014 06:26 PM)Nemencine Wrote:  

This topic has been beaten to death.

Here are a couple of answers:

Thanks for helping my lazy ass.

posted in wrong thread, sorry.

Get her started in some casual conversation then go into something like this.

You: How long have you been together?
Her: A couple of months.
You: I can see why you like him. He's pretty.

Keep it light and fun. Get her number by inviting "them" out to do something.

Game on.

Team Nachos

All the other threads about gaming girls with bf's are in the newbie section, but i would like to have some advanced advice about my case.

This is the story: I know this girl (22 and hot) already for 7 years, but not personally. She is now in her 3rd relationship i know of with a guy of her age (im 32) i have her on my facebook, but i have never contacted her before. Lately she is liking most of my updates on fb a lot....that doesn't have to mean anything, but i have a feeling it might be possible to cut her loose from the boyfriend. Her whatsapp is public on her fb page. Would you contact her? And if so, how would you proceed? Send a pm? Or use the phone number on her page to start messaging out of nowhere? In this last case what would you say in your first message? I hope to hear from you guys....help me out! Ha!

Quote: (05-13-2014 03:21 PM)Amsterdao! Wrote:  

All the other threads about gaming girls with bf's are in the newbie section, but i would like to have some advanced advice about my case.

This is the story: I know this girl (22 and hot) already for 7 years, but not personally. She is now in her 3rd relationship i know of with a guy of her age (im 32) i have her on my facebook, but i have never contacted her before. Lately she is liking most of my updates on fb a lot....that doesn't have to mean anything, but i have a feeling it might be possible to cut her loose from the boyfriend. Her whatsapp is public on her fb page. Would you contact her? And if so, how would you proceed? Send a pm? Or use the phone number on her page to start messaging out of nowhere? In this last case what would you say in your first message? I hope to hear from you guys....help me out! Ha!

Here's the most advanced advice I have to offer on the topic.

1. Delete your facebook.
2. Go out and hit on some young chicks.

If you choose ANY alternative route, I'd suggest you...

1. Remove her from your friends list.
2. wait for her to friend request you again (she will because FB will suggest you two know each other)
3. Do not accept, instead, message and spit any standard text game like you were on an internet dating site.
4. Assume she doesn't have a boyfriend. If she brings it up, do not acknowledge it and ESPECIALLY, don't mention it.

Hope that helps.

"Does he treat you nice?"
"Yeah"
"Because I wouldn't"

Continue with conversation.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.