rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Atlantics Shoestring Game Thread

Shoestring game is a term I like to use to describe the style of game I like to use.

It is all about minimal effort, time, and money invested in getting the bang.

It consists of mainly sober game, day game and coffee shop game.

I am not anti-drinking or nightclubs, I just find this style of game to be the most effective where I am at (Alberta, Western Canada). I prefer using my money for investing in myself -gym, travel, food, saving. Apart from the odd party session I enjoy early nights and living healthy. I still go partying when I travel. 2 weeks ago I banged 2 girls out of 5 nights drinking in Colorado so I am not hating on nightclub game at all.

Anyway In the last few weeks back in Canada I have really dialed this in and have gotten quite a few SNLs and ONS with very little effort. I am out drilling this week but I have more girls lined up for when I get back as well. In fact I am trying to go for a ‘golden week’ next week – 7 for 7.

I will break it down into parts but if something needs expanding just ask. It might sound simple but its super effective.

Part one: Funneling

I have two main sources for leads: Quick day game and tinder.
Quick day game: Standard day game but I limit it to around 5 minutes. I give off a friendly vibe, tease and joke a little and get the number. I am dressed well with good confident body language and tone.

I realise it’s a numbers game so I don’t get too worked up over any one interaction. I just give off a friendly, cool vibe and go for the number with the pretense of hanging out soon.

‘Hey your cute but I gotta run, let’s hang out sometime’ – Hand her my phone and assume the sale.

I also hit up quite a few retail girls: Ask for help about anything, quick chat about whatever and then get their number. I try leaving a quick break between them helping me and me getting their number. I think it seems more natural like I decided to ask her based on the interaction rather than a preconceived plan of just getting numbers. If she is working checkout I will write my number on the receipt and then hand it back saying she can keep it. I smirk as I say it and she has seen what I wrote so it plays off well. Plus it can be subtle if other customers are around.

In both these scenarios I will text within a few hours with a quick follow.

‘Hey cutie was nice to meet ya, Atlantic’

I will send a few flirty texts back and forth. I will get her to add me on facebook. Then I leave it sit for a few days.

Tinder: I say the exact same script every time pretty much.

‘Cute pics’…wait…’Funny cheeky joke x 2’…’Lets switch to facebook/phone - I am going to delete tinder soon cause of all the weird messages Im getting’ or ‘My tinder is acting weird from all the travelling I have been doing, what’s your facebook/phone details before I reset’. (I will explain why I actually like facebook for this in a moment)

That’s it. If your photos are good enough and you have one or two funny repeatable jokes you can just type on autopilot. My phone literally finished the sentences for me I use them so much.
I am aiming for as many girls as possible. High numbers game. I delete girls who are just looking for attention or to chat online about nothing and more on.

So from either funnel (gay game/tinder) I have a girl who is somewhat attracted and I have her facebook and/or number.
*I cleaned up my facebook so it is all my best pics of travelling and fun stuff. Although I hate facebook girls love to go through guys pics and it does a lot of the work for me. I never check out their page or like photos or any of that lame shit. It is more so she can background check me and see I am an interesting guy who lives a fun attractive life. Strong social proof basically. Takes about half an hour to clean up all the bad photos and then helps big time.*

Next step: Setting up quick coffee

(The coffee step has been skipped several times with obviously DTF girls who instead just came straight to the house to fuck)

I will text them (usually on a Saturday/Sunday) and say let’s meet up some day this week for coffee. I aim for early in the day, 10am-2pm. Reason for this is it seems a lot more relaxed and less of a date if it is done early. The coffee shop is less busy and more ‘intimate’. I also live right beside a university so it’s a convenient time to catch girls between classes and it doesn’t mess up my plans with another girl in the afternoon. It is also easy for them to agree to because it won’t come in the way of their social plans. I never go if possible after 5pm.

Once they agree on whatever day suits I will start working on other girls knowing that day is taken. I am aiming for one coffee meetup every day for at least 5 days a week. So 5 different girls each week who are somewhat attracted to me and have seen I am a fun, interesting guy.

It is easy to fit this in between morning gym and other projects. It also motivates you to dress well and leave the house ready (which feeds back into more positive day game results).

The night before I will call to make sure she is still on for the meet up. If she doesn’t pick up I will text her and tell her to call when she gets my message. If I can’t get her on the phone I will switch to another girl (too low compliance). If she does pick up I will make a few jokes, chat and then tell her I got to switch the meet up by an hour cause ‘of some business I got to take care of’. I am solid on the phone and down play the meet up a lot. I emphasise having a busy day tomorrow but I also tease her and make some jokes. About 5 minutes on the phone.

The idea of the call is to show I have the balls to call, sound confident on the phone and seem to not care too much about meeting up. I am also switching it by an hour to test her interest and compliance levels. I obviously pick the venue.

Next step: Actual coffee time

I have a few spots where I go frequently. I know the staff, what tastes good and where is good to sit. I will tell her to text me when she is 5 minutes away so I arrive at pretty much the same time (its super close to my apartment). I will usually wait outside to greet her –safes doing the ‘hello and hug’ thing inside. I ask her if she knows what she wants to drink before we go in and recommend some items. So when she walks in behind me I lead here to the table I want to sit at, take off my jacket and go order for both of us. She sits down and waits (leading and more compliance). I always order food for myself as it is usually my lunch for the day. Again this saves time and effort because I got to go eat anyway – not adding to my daily schedule.
The staff will drop down our food it and no one is the wiser we are on a first date. It seems natural to her and puts a lot less pressure on the whole interaction. The worst possible way to do a midday coffee date is to be waiting inside and waving when she comes in.

Everything I am doing is to give the appearance that I don’t care that much and that I have put in very little effort. (This is inspired by hooligan harrys date recipe).

I do the usual stuff: good stories, push/pull, some light teasing and dropping subtle high value details about my life. I try make a good connection but also show I have a lot of other options.

Once I am finished my food I go to leave. I do this unannounced and I purposely cut it short (25-30mins). A lot of the times I won’t even have finished my coffee. This again is to show I don’t care that much and to also keep the interaction solid and fast.

I leave a very strong albeit short impression.

I tell her she is good fun, kiss on the cheek as I hug and tell her lets hang out again soon. I don’t go over sexual or try any direct game as such. Yet.

Final step: House call

After this I ramp up the texts with some flirting and start sexualising things. I get her to send some naughty pics and tell me how she likes to be fucked. Then once I know she is dtf I lay back off again so I don’t overcook it. I tell her to come and watch a movie and/or have dinner at my place. I don’t do anymore day time things – either she comes over or that’s it. Usually if things went well so far it’s easy enough to turn up the flirting and get her to call over.

Again I schedule a girl for whatever night and then start working on the other girls. I leave it a bit earlier in the night like 8pm so it doesn’t seem so obvious we are going to fuck (plausible deniability and also means she can leave early and get home without her roommates/parents/boyfriend noticing). A lot of times they come over with gym bags or study gear so I can tell they are trying to fool someone haha.

Doing it early also means that if she doesn’t show or we fuck fast and she leaves I can go hang out with one of my main girls before 10/11pm or I can go to bed early. Again it doesn’t affect my plans too much if she doesn’t show and I honestly don’t care too much because I have several girls lined up for that week anyway.

I don’t drink when they come over and just go pretty much straight for the bang. If they want to stay for food I will cook it afterwards.
I tend to avoid weekend nights where you have to compete with them wanting to hit the club. I prefer to chill with friends/bang a girl already on my rotation

Overall:

It’s super cost effective –time and money. Day game as I go about my day takes very little time and no money. Tinder takes very little time and I usually do it while working on the rigs using a GPS changing app. Bit of work into good pics and then just use the same solid dialogue repeatedly.

The coffee date is part of my daily routine when I am back in town so no extra time and very little money. Keeps the social muscles strong and helps towards confident day gaming for the rest of the day. Plus it keeps me on my toes for looking good and dressing well every time I leave the house.

The night call over doesn’t affect my schedule too much (either way) and costs very little again. Sometimes I get them to grab some ingredients that I ‘forgot’ to grab haha.

Plus it all feeds back into itself. Regular sleeping and game patterns. Reason to dress well and look sharp everyday. Each date and night meet up builds confidence and a skillset towards the next. And it takes very little time out of your day and creates a pretty strong abundance mentality.

Again I am not hating on nightclub game or spending money in the club. I have done plenty of both. This is just a nice game method for when you want to work on some projects and keep your cash flow tight. It also helps build your day game and inner game skills fast as you get lot of exposure to dates and night call overs.

Interesting but why don't you bounce them to your house after the first date?

valhalla

I find the gap in time gives off a no pressure vibe. They can leave knowing you are not over eager which makes them more comfortable calling over straight to your house.

It also gives me time to ramp up the sexual vibe. They pretty much know its going down when they call over.

Maybe the first post is a bit long winded or seems too simple but I have been getting such solid results from using this. A lot of girls up here are not big into the drinking scene, have limited social groups and dont go out too often. Its a good way to meet a large group of hot girls who want to just have a FB on the side outside their uni course social group.

Probably works best in a city which doesnt have a huge party scene/colder climate.

I like it.

Think I could adapt this to fit with my workflow too.

Have you tried having coffee as an instant date?

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Other than not bringing girls back to your place right after coffee (which may or may not work, but I say it's always worth an inviation or at least a probe, such as "So what are you doing later today?") this is solid game. Good job.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (04-08-2014 08:48 AM)Benoit Wrote:  

I like it.

Think I could adapt this to fit with my workflow too.

Have you tried having coffee as an instant date?

Ya if I feel its particularly on but she still wont call directly over I will stop in with her and get a coffee to go. Then walk to my house to check out the view - high risk with a sick balcony. Ive done that a few times.

^^meant to say high rise with a balcony not high risk.

Do you ever have issues with a daytime coffee meet giving off too much of a "friend" vibe?

Also I'm curious as to what your conversion rate is from the first to the second date.

This is one of the more relaxed approach. I am sure most of your target feels easy and more approachable compare to the nigh game.

Quote: (04-13-2014 07:21 PM)Donkey_Riding Wrote:  

Do you ever have issues with a daytime coffee meet giving off too much of a "friend" vibe?

Also I'm curious as to what your conversion rate is from the first to the second date.

No, not anymore.

I am pretty direct when getting their number in person or online. I don't over do it but I will give off the vibe and say one or two things that show I am definitely looking for more then friendship.

During the coffee date I am still direct but I tone it down a bit. I also mention other girls that are interested and bring up some topics that show I fuck around a bit. At the very end just before I bounce early I will usually give them a little kiss on the cheek, look them in the eyes and say it was very nice to meet you and I will see you soon (heavy sexual tone).

The only coffee date I have not converted this year was my first. I spent too much time with her and drove with her to get coffee near her place instead of getting her to meet at my coffee place (low value frame on my behalf ). It was a good warm up meet up regardless but ya every other coffee date I have had this year I have fucked.

So opening: confident, fast and direct
Pre coffee phone call: Confident, fast and friendly
Coffee: Confident, high status and fast
Commuication afterwards: Direct and forward, still some humour to break it up.
My house: Direct

It definitely helps to have a solid base in day game/sober game. I can day game now with very little anxiety and have zero fear when it comes to these coffee dates. Abundance mentality all the way.

Quote: (04-13-2014 08:52 PM)johnjrcpa Wrote:  

This is one of the more relaxed approach. I am sure most of your target feels easy and more approachable compare to the nigh game.

Yup for sure.

Take a hot girl who for whatever reason doesn't drink that much or doesn't like to sleep with random guys from a nightclub. They are bored and looking for some fun. They will either go online (tinder) or will be hoping for some guy to stop them during the day.

I am getting a lot of 'good girls' around age 20 who want a secret fuck buddy to get up to all sorts off things out of sight from their social circles. A lot of these girls always run with the same crew so I purposely set the whole thing up to be as secretive as possible -phone calls, mid day coffee (easy for them to hide) and earlier calls to the house to fuck (easy to still make it back home before 11 and pretend they were studying/gym).

I aim for girls who are studying a lot as if I am their only release then the sex is great, there is a reason not to see them everyday and once they are happy the turnover is very low.

Fun thing about this whole method is the cost of bang.

Last year my nightclub game was probably costing several hundred dollars per girl plus nights out/hangovers.

This years shoestring game total budget is probably below 200 dollars. I am not giving out total numbers but I have about a 7 girl soft harem as of right now. Should be three more by the end of the week.

What about the whole adding her to FB thing? You've never had that backfire at all or she finds out too much about you?

I have most of my interesting travel pics up but I'm not really big into FB and have only around 100 friends. Could you see this as a negative?

This also might be a little difficult for me because I usually get off work around 2:30 so I couldn't line anything up until about 3:30 or 4 at the earliest which might be fine since that not too late.

I do like this a lot though and this fits my style. I have a few coffee shops that are 5 minutes or less walking away from my building.

thanks for sharing

Quote: (04-13-2014 10:44 PM)Teddykgb Wrote:  

What about the whole adding her to FB thing? You've never had that backfire at all or she finds out too much about you?

I have most of my interesting travel pics up but I'm not really big into FB and have only around 100 friends. Could you see this as a negative?

This also might be a little difficult for me because I usually get off work around 2:30 so I couldn't line anything up until about 3:30 or 4 at the earliest which might be fine since that not too late.

I do like this a lot though and this fits my style. I have a few coffee shops that are 5 minutes or less walking away from my building.

I went through my facebook and removed all party style pics and anything that wasn't favourable. I only have about 50 photos on my facebook. All interesting and semi professional. I have also removed all my info except for one or two very basic bits - no employment or education history. Remove all your links to fan pages, likes, movies etc. Kepp it really basic. The idea is its just like a bigger tinder - showing as much value as possible.

Next I locked down my page - remove your wall so no one can leave stupid posts etc.

I would try for after work coffee dates then and see how it goes. Maybe pack some extra clothes so you seem fresh when you show up.

Best of luck man. It works great after you get used to doing it a few times.
Quote: (04-13-2014 11:13 PM)Earth Wrote:  

thanks for sharing

No problem

I like this, and can totally see it working for a guy like myself.

I laughed when reading some comments above, suggesting that you should ask girls back to your house immediately after the lunch time coffee date. You serious guys? I would imagine this to have a 99% rejection rate, and then would probably lead to her cooling off afterwards. If anything that just seems like desperation on the guy's part.

I think it's much better to leave a little bit of down time, get the texting sexualized, and then invite her over.

The whole "nothing ventured nothing gained" philosophy doesn't apply if she thinks you're a sex-obsessed, overly-forward, sociopath.

^^ exactly. well said. the cooling off period gets them curious and they start chasing. This is then used as sexual momentum. Sometimes it can be up to three weeks later if I'm busy/out of town.

Quote: (04-13-2014 10:15 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2014 08:52 PM)johnjrcpa Wrote:  

I am getting a lot of 'good girls' around age 20 who want a secret fuck buddy to get up to all sorts off things out of sight from their social circles. A lot of these girls always run with the same crew so I purposely set the whole thing up to be as secretive as possible -phone calls, mid day coffee (easy for them to hide) and earlier calls to the house to fuck (easy to still make it back home before 11 and pretend they were studying/gym).

I aim for girls who are studying a lot as if I am their only release then the sex is great, there is a reason not to see them everyday and once they are happy the turnover is very low.

I just started figuring this game out last year....starting to think I should only game college girls who have majors that require actual studying and hard work. And smarter girls are way more experimental in bed. The sex has been fantastic. they have all this pent up energy and are sick of the beta dweebs in their classes.

They seem to want a 'secret guy' they can leave campus to hang out & fuck 1-2x a week, drama-free, not serious, and head back to school by midnite. 'Oh, I was at the library earlier...' is exactly what they say on the phone as they leave.

Do you do anything differently with the quick lunch date/follow up bang whether she's from tinder or from day game?

Began using this with great results. Very effective for those looking to stay healthy and not having the negatives of late nights, consistent drinking nevermind the low cost.

I'm lost on the jump between the close of the coffee date and sexualizing texts. Seems like a likely way to scare the cat away.

Regardless, I'm going to try this somewhat. Very big on maximizing my "bang per buck" for the rest of my life.