rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Women Who Eat on Tubes" sparks outrage

Some person created a Facebook group called "women who eat on tubes," for the purpose of posting pics people snap of women stuffing their faces on the London tube system.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tened.html

Women are outraged, not surprisingly.

They are urged to call the police if the picture taking makes them feel threatened.

Haha

I suppose it is the response for the images of guys who take up too much space on public transportation.

Deus vult!

If you feel threatened by someone taking a picture of you, then you have psychiatric issues. Last time I checked, my phone's camera app didn't shoot Burmese pythons at the target of my picture.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Some women actually eat on film for money. But that's completely fine because it's empowering.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-06-2014 12:01 PM)Humanist Wrote:  

Some person created a Facebook group called "women who eat on tubes," for the purpose of posting pics people snap of women stuffing their faces on the London tube system.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tened.html

Women are outraged, not surprisingly.

They are urged to call the police if the picture taking makes them feel threatened.

"Women who feel threatened by their pictures appearing on a Facebook group about people eating in public have been encouraged to contact police"

lol, and then what? listen to the operator bite their tongue not to laugh?

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (04-06-2014 12:01 PM)Humanist Wrote:  

isn't the whole city of London under CCTV anyways? You'd think that would make them feel threatened more than their face showing up on twitter

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

This is hilarious, and the perfect type of troll material to piss uptight women off.

How do you defeat politically correct culture? By poking at it with a stick.

There's nothing less attractive than a chick stuffing her face.

Relevant:

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Girls don't eat and girls don't poop. They just glow like the innocent little angels that they are.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-06-2014 03:12 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Girls don't eat and girls don't poop. They just glow like the innocent little angels that they are.

Parlay, preferring a girl who is a dainty and delicate eater is not the same thing as putting her on a pedestal and imagining that she is an angel who has no bodily functions.

The Japanese who (of course) invented the wrapper that thedude posted are obsessed with girls being as feminine as possible in all contexts including eating; they are also equally obsessed with sexually exploring every possible bodily function that a female has, as well as some impossible ones [Image: wink.gif]. They've been obsessed with both for centuries, by the way.

I am in full sympathy with them and with thedude's post. Some guys might prefer a gal who can gobble down burgers and chug beers with the best of them while also howling like a hyena and swearing like a sailor in a low throaty voice; to each his own, I guess.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

This is great. Women take up more space on public transit than men because they have more stuff on them. Shopping bags, purses, etc. Food is part of this because the culture now demands that 45 minutes cannot pass without eating something. So this leads to ridiculous food-related behavior because the list of things that women can get away with keeps growing.

[Image: subway-eat-fresh-woman-chopping-onions-o...00x173.jpg]

[Image: a_250x375.jpg]

They probably feel threatened because someone might steal one of their McNuggets.

Aziz Nuts in yo mothafuckin' mouth - @aziz_nuts

Mistake was doing this via Facebook. Should have been some blog or tumblr.

It used to be seen as the height of poor manners to walk and eat at the same time. Even eating on the subway is tawdry.

Eating on the subway is a strong sign of a life in disarray, a disordered existence. You can bet these women can't cook, claim they have no time, and then squander it watching television, going to shitty brunches and working as a wage slave in a pointless position.

women will do brunch just to say the word brunch. it's nearly a requirement for them

Only in England would they encourage people to call the police over this.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Is taking a photo of someone even illegal?

Not in a public area. If you have fixed cameras on the street or so from a building you have to put up signs informing of this however.

It's pretty ironic that someone would bitch over this in the world's most CCTV'd country.

I don't think I've ever seen a woman eat on public transport in my country. It's actually considered pretty impolite to even "contaminate" the air in the vehicle with the smell of food and people are constantly bitching at grandmas who don't pack their groceries properly to avoid the smell.

I just want to find an excuse to refer to "Tube steak".

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

There was recently a poll taken in NYC, and the results indicated that residents think the subways are dirtier than ever. Naturally, the MTA released a statement disputing this.

I do think there's more eating on public transportation, thus more garbage left behind for other riders to sit and stand in. I've been stuck sitting next to eaters more times than I can count, with crumbs cascading down their clothes onto me. And the idiots that sit a half full cup of coffee on the floor, so it can tip over the moment the train lurches forward and leave a river of coffee for others to stand in. Just great. And it's even worse on the buses, where I almost ALWAYS see someone munching on fast food, only to leave behind the bags, cups and boxes behind.

I'm actually with the MTA on this one - they can only clean the trains at the end of the line before it heads back. That's a lot of riders that come in an out of that dirty car until it gets there, so that definitely creates the impression that the trains aren't as clean, whereas they're getting cleaned the way they've always been. There's just that much more mess before it gets to the end.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Eating on public transport should be banned.

Deus vult!

Quote: (04-07-2014 12:25 PM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Eating on public transport should be banned.

Actually, it might be, but it's one of those rules that simply doesn't get enforced. Like radio playing, spitting, panhandling, etc.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Enjoy:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WWEOT/

http://womenwhoeatontubes.tumblr.com/

I'm the King of Beijing!