rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Could Pussy Riot be a disguised form of countering feminist propaganda in Russia?

Could Pussy Riot be a disguised form of countering feminist propaganda in Russia?

I'm just musing on this possibility but I find Pussy Riot to be such a silly protest group I'm pretty sure if it's done anything in Russia it's been to make feminism much more unattractive for women to assimilate with no matter how strong the sisterhood instinct may be. So could it be? Could this be one of Russia's strongest tactic against feminism? To create a protest group so unacceptable so anti-social that very few women or men would want to be associated with them even if it is under the feminist banner thereby neutralizing some of the opposition to more traditional Russian values?

Something about this image tells me that they don't really seem interested in garnering public support for their "cause" even though I will admit I do wish more feminists wore these masks for aesthetic purposes:

[Image: Masked-Pussy-Riot-supporters-stage-demon...world.jpeg]

And protesting during a religious sermon or in the Russian Olympics (the two events I remember about them) looked more like some really bad trolling on their part. If anything it was more counterproductive to getting any positive support at all. Then again maybe it's legit, women are capable of pretty much anything these days.

Pussy Riots are led by a Ukrainian/Russian guy with EU nationality.

A sign, that the group is not Russian is that it gets soooo much coverage in Western media. Girls are getting paid in hard (Western) cash. Their boss reputedly is an Alpha who slaps their asses (who knows maybe fucks them), orders them to strip for the qualification talk and calls them "his bitches". Sounds like the feminist-dream-job to me [Image: smile.gif]

In the wake of the church demolition (they sprayed walls!) and subsequent arrest a small German feminist group tried the same thing. They were quickly arrested since going berserk during mass is not allowed anywhere and they were quickly found guilty and sentenced to huge fines after a short stint behind bars. The mass media ignored the story, since it would have shown the absurdity of it all.

You also have to realize that most fem-media does not see the group the same way that Red-Pill-Men and -Women perceive them. They have a positive image coupled with extreme measures for attention-grabbing. There is a reason why Ukraine was picked as a base for the group and not any other already well-feminized country. Besides - making 2000$ upwards is good money there.

While I personally see both Russia and EU & US ultimately dictated by the same banking scheisters they have different roles to play and Russia will likely be fighting against feminism for a while. Albeit a good part of the little success of feminism in those countries is based on economic factors like lack of social financial support for women, low wages (and thus necessity to live with a man) as well the simple fact that men are dying at crazy rates there and at age 20 there are already less available men to the women. That last factor is unprecedented in the Western world, where men outnumber women practically everywhere due to immigration mostly - count in the fatties which further restrict the female supply and you've got a terrible sausage fest where a slim 6 perceives herself as a 9.

It would be nice to think they were a Putin false flag operation, but they seem far too believable to me. Just send the Cossacks in.

Who is this guy in charge of Pussy Riot? I need to meet this guy.

Quote: (04-06-2014 06:27 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Pussy Riots are led by a Ukrainian/Russian guy with EU nationality.

I'm not sure, but I think you might be confusing Pussy Riot with Femen.

Pussy Riot was funded by the National Endowment for Democracy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_En..._Democracy

They fund NGO's to fuck with countries around the world.

No. Occam's Razor applies: bitchez be crazy, yo.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm