rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me with Asia travel plan

I am arriving in Bangkok on 10.4 and before I settle in Davao(Philippines) I would like to travel a bit around asia. I am not at all limited by time but I was thinking that I would spend about a month flying around.

Which places would you recommend? I am looking mostly for beautiful scenery/beaches and easy(not pros [Image: tongue.gif]) good looking girls.Really expensive places like S. Korea,Japan or Singapore are out for now :/

I don't care so much about nightlife.

Cheers

Indonesia in Sumatra would be a bet and Borneo islands if you want scenery, however they will be lacking in girls other than backpackers.

Chiang Mai in Thailand may be a nice bet, and I also been told the middle of Vietnam name is very scenic although I have not been yet.

You can stay at a hotel in Hong Kong in for $50 or less a night if you look around. I'd recommend it for a few days. You got a beautiful city with beaches and nature.

Everything other than your hotel will be cheap and if you want to, you can camp on a beach of free.

Highly recommend.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Sihanoukville Cambodia is very cheap. Gold sand beaches with a steady inflow of Western chicks plus locals.